Chapter 13

When I woke up to my alarm going off it was 9am and Monster was gone. I took a deep breath turned my alarm off and grabbed my phone. I had a few missed calls from Yonna and an unknown number. My kids was still be sleep cause they didn't come wake me up. I'm glad they are I would not want them to see their father sneaking out of my bed and the house. I grabbed my robe to cover my naked body and the bed still had wet spots. I took my sheets off and went to go throw them in my washer in my closet.

I went to the bathroom to use it and I had a bit of pain. When I wiped my self it was a lil bit of blood. This nigga do to much. Not having sex in years than turning around and have sex like it's normal took a tool on my body and I felt weird. I know ima end up pregnant he was just nutting to much. I feel like he got me already.

I ran a nice hot bath and got in to settle my sore vagina. I swear his dick got bigger.
I wasn't complaining cause the sex was just amazing but damn I was sore.

I got out after washing up, washing my hair in the shower. I dried off and put lotion on. By the time I got my life together it was going on 10;30. I had to get the kids up, get them ready, make breakfast and be out of here by 12, cause my baby had a game at 1.

Zari mama get up! I smiled waking her up. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Mama I had a dream...

Was it a good dream?!

Yeah you and daddy was happy. And he lived with us !

Oh really?

Yeah! Are you and daddy gonna ever get back together or is he gonna start a new family with Kelly?

I don't know if we'll ever be back together but that's not for you to worry about..... and he will always be your daddy even if he starts a new family with Kelly.

I don't want him to start a new family!

Having extra family is a good thing!

Like the baby in your stomach?

What? There's no baby in mommy stomach! Zari what are you talking about?

Uhun! I saw her in my dream.

It's just a dream baby, mommy is not having a baby!

That's not what the lady said!

What lady?

In my dream I was playing with the baby and this lady said you and daddy are getting back together and it's a baby on your stomach.

It's just a dream baby girl! Come in I need you to get up you have a game today. Don't you wanna go cheer your brothers on?

Yes! She smiled hard and got up. She went into her bathroom and I already had her towel out and tooth brush. I went to go check on Amaris and he was up and just got out the shower.

Ma where is my long socks?

Look on your couch.

Okay thanks.

I went downstairs to start making breakfast. In the kitchen a huge bouquet of red roses met me on my island. I smiled hard and smelt them. I knew they could only be from Monster. We had some great times together.

I grabbed my phone to call him but it just went to voicemail. I started to make breakfast really quick. I made my babies pancakes and sausages with some fresh fruit and orange juice. I took the steak out and sat it in the sink for dinner. My kids loved when I made steak and potatoes.

The kids came down and ate and I went to go pack the car. I made sure the cooler had ice, drinks and some hot dogs and hamburgers so we could grill. I put the tent in and my chairs. I made sure I had everything and wasn't forgetting anything.