Chapter 55

MONSTER P.O.V.

Daddy!!! Azaria screamed running down the driveway to me.

Hi baby girl! I bent down as she ran into my arms.

I missed you daddy! She said with tears in her eyes.

I missed you more princess. Daddy just had to go away for a little while get his mind right.

Hi dad! Hi pops! Amaris and Austin smiled coming to me.

Daddy is mommy coming to your house to?

No baby girl mommy is staying here. You guys are coming to live with me for a while.

Yess! Cause I missed you pops! Austin smiled. I opened the car door for my kids and they got in. Queen rushed to the door and over to me as I got ready to get in the car.

Your not taking my kids Monster.

They are just as mine as they are of yours! Queen move!

No! Y'all get out the car. Come on let's go! She yelled at them.

I pushed her from in front of my car and Yonna and Kay'Sean came running out. "Look the fuck around Queen your fuckin house is burned down! My kids not staying here! When they can get in their own beds!" Now get yo ass from in front of my fuckin car. You pissing me off and I'm trying not to call you out yo fuckin name in front of my kids!" I yelled at her. She started crying and I got annoyed.

I wanna go with daddy! Azaria yelled.

I got in my car and backed up spinning my car around to get out the driveway. Her sad ass stood there crying.

Dad do you hate mom? Amaris asked.

Look your mother is going through something right now and we aren't going to worry about that!

I just wanna be a family again! And I just want you guys to stop fighting! Austin said looking up from his phone.

Yeah daddy! I want you to come back home too I wanna be a family again! Azaria said.

These kids was pissing me with that bullshit!
I got them home and fed them. I missed my kids. I never thought I'd recover from that paternity bullshit but I'm so happy that, that's over and we can continue our relationship.

Daddy? Azaria sang before I left her bed side.

Yes baby?

I love you! No matter what! I'm glad your better! And I don't ever want you to leave us again! She said before kissing my forehead.

I'd never leave you princess! I love you forever. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. I tucked her in and she laid back. I got up and turned the light off and closed the door a bit.

Amaris was already sleep. I closed his door a bit.

Dad? Austin called out before I got to his room.

Sup man?

I know you don't wanna hear it or may not think nothing of it. I'm getting older and I understand a lot more than you and my moms think I do. Mama Shalease is okay and I love her but mama Queen is the best mother to me and I'd never ask for anyone better than her! What I also do know is that your the best dad ever and you wouldn't of let her into my life if you didn't love her! I don't know everything that's going on between you two or why it even happened. But you love her and she loves you! And as much as you'd never let anything happen to us make sure it doesn't happen to her either. Especially right now. She lost you, her job, her house and almost her life and my baby brother or sister life. She needs you don't be a jerk. I know your angry for how she treated you back in Paris but it was out of anger...fight it with love!
But that's all I wanted Goodnight dad love you! He said so sincere. I couldn't believe all that had just came out of my son mouth. I didn't even know what to say.

I love you Austin Goodnight! I hit his lights and closed the door a bit.

I was in deep thought about everything my son just said. I sat at my kitchen table with a bottle of henny and my gun in front of me. It never dawned on me how much kids do pay attention and how things do affect them.