Chapter 22

KELLY P.O.V.

If I find out this nigga cheated on me I swear to god after we get married I'm killing him! Yeah okay! Fuck them kids, fuck Queen, fuck everybody! I don't give a damn! I'll bleed his ass for every single penny he got and make sure that, that bitch and them kids don't see a dime of it!

I got in my car and took a deep breath. Maybe I'm over reacting he wouldn't do that to me. Let me just go get my massage and facial. Ima need all the tension in my body to deal with them this weekend. I don't even know why he got them knowing that we have wedding stuff to do this weekend. And if he think I'm having them kids in my wedding I'm not!

Welcome to the princess palace! How are you today?! A girl at the receptionist desk greeted me as I came in. I removed my Chanel sunglasses from my face and put them in my purse.

Hey girl! Lynn my favorite masseuse smiled coming from the back. "She's a regular I'll take her!" Lynn smiled making me smile.

Thank you! I am stressed!

Oh I bet all that wedding planning. We'll go in room 3. I'll be right back, you already know get yourself comfortable! I got completely naked leaving my thong on. I needed this!

Lynn came back in and got right to business. She put some soothing music on and it made me relax even more.

My phone started ringing bringing me out my daze. My massage was done so I grabbed it quick to answer it.

Hey sissy! My sister smiled so hard on FaceTime.

Hey! I'm getting a massage ima call you back.

Wait are you at the princess palace?

Yeah...

Me too! I'm bouta get a facial meet you in the core?

I'm bouta get a facial too so yeah! I waved bye and got up and put my robe on. I definitely could use some sister time. My sister always made sure I had my head on right. And I wasn't over reacting.

Hi baby! She smiled hugging me. She was with our cousin Yasmine. YaYa just started dating these two brothers Action and Smooth she was playing the fuck out of both they asses! But she was in love with Smooth the most. I keep telling her she playing with fire and her ass gone get burned fuckin with them two. But every since she got with them baby been dropped in diamonds and riding in the best like us.

Hi Ya! I smiled hugging her too.

Hey baby! She kissed my cheek and hugged me back.

Owe since we all here I need some advice! I said as we walked down the hall so we could get our facials.

On what? My sister asked stuffing her phone back into her pocket.

So why the fuck before I left Azaria lil ass just made a comment saying her mama pregnant.... Y'all I know that bitch ain't fuckin nobody. I feel like she messing with my man! And I swear to god I'll kill her and him if she pregnant by him! Like bitch move the fuck.

Oh that's wild! What he say? YaYa asked as she took a glass of champagne handing us each a glass.

He said right than and there that it's not his. I wanna believe him but a couple weeks ago he wasn't coming home like at all for over a week straight. Said he was out doing business and I mean yeah I know how the street life is but come on...y'all am I trippin?

I think you trippin sis! I just feel like if they was still fuckin around or something y'all would of been broken up and he would of been back with her. He chose to divorce her and marry you. And for nothing babe you got that nigga heart let's be fuckin for real. That damn girl is a lame he probably felt sorry for her ass! And that's how she ended up pregnant and married to him cause he can't say no!

What you mean feel sorry for her?

I did some digging around on home girl and I wanted to know what she was really about. And sis use to get her ass beat and I mean BEAT by her older brother. Her mama a fuckin crack head and she let her get gang raped come to find out shorty couldn't even have kids!

What? So how she got kids now?

Shit who knows but it's more!

What else?

You member the twins that came her a few years back and at your store and they bought like 3 stacks worth of shit.

Yeah they names was like Heaven and Halo or some shit I remember! They was tagging me in mad Shìt on Instagram for a min! I wonder what happened to them?

Well little miss Queen was fuckin around with the girl Halo dude his name Micah. Got pregnant by him and Shìt she put his ass in jail over some jealous shit. Like I said she was getting her ass beat by the brother..... so that's why Monster probably felt bad for the bitch she was getting her ass beat than got pregnant by somebody else and his nice ass helped her take care of the nigga Micah baby and shit cause he was in jail. Than from what I heard the baby got kilt or some shit.

What? Damn is fuckin Azaria and Amaris even his than?! Shit!

Girl please I wouldn't even put it past them that they ain't. He too damn nice always wanna help the help!

Well Shìt ima do some DNA testing and if it comes back them kids ain't his, oh they gotta go for real cause my man is not raising nobody else kids hell naw!

Girl I know that's right! YaYa smiled twisting up her lips.