Chapter 35

KELLY P.O.V.

I'm getting married in a few days and look at my face. I cried so hard. I felt like my life was ruined. That jealous ass bitch! I swear she's going to fuckin die for this.

Just put more make up on! Look you need to marry him while you still have a chance! YaYa said bringing me my make up bag.

The bitch shot me, fuck make up we need our fuckin lick back!

What happened to you? Monster asked shocked as he came into the house.

Nothing.....

That's a whole lot of nothing!

Just nothing! Are you packed? Did your suit come in yet?

It's at the hotel!

It's at the hotel? Do you even wanna get married? Like!

I do! He smiled hard almost laughing before walking away. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. I had to look up ways to get my face back to normal again. I just hope my make up artist can work her magic.

So what's the plan though? My sister asked sitting in front of me. That bitch really shot her!

I don't have one yet but I want that bitch to die a painful death. Kill them kids since she can't never keep them and they always dieing. I laughed low enough only they could hear me.

Ain't that what got yo face messed up now cause you did something to her kids. If you do that you better make sure you stay clear cause shawty gone be coming for yo ass and I don't want no parts or wanna  be around if you do that! YaYa said rolling her eyes.

Nobody will never know it was me! My biggest mistake was seeing how far Shalease dumb stupid ass would go. I got real hittas! Look our cousins coming to the wedding. After we can talk business. You think they won't kill some kids for a quick million?

I don't condone in killing the kids but I want this bitch to hurt bad. My sister said getting up to grab her meds.

Exactly!