Chapter 48

We finally made it back home to the states and I was beat! It was 2am and the kids was slumped in the car. Kay'Sean had to carry all the kids in the house and up to their rooms.

Thanks bro y'all have a goodnight! I hugged my brother and he ran back outside getting in the car so they can pull to the back and go home. I loved that they still lived in the guest house after all these years.

I went upstairs to my room and I decided to take a nice hot bath. I was hesitant to text King at first but I just did it. 5 minutes he texted back....
"Thank you for letting me know you made it home safe. Have a good night mama!"

I smiled at the text and tried to enjoy my bath. My life wasn't perfect right now but it was good enough for me and for that, that's all I could ask for.

I got out the tub and went into my closet and dried off. This picture of me and Monster on our wedding day starred at me as I stood there. That was the most happiest day of my life. I bursted into tears and slammed the picture down. Owe I was so angry with him, I hate him! Why did he do this to us!

I finally dried my eye. I haven't had a good cry like that in I don't know how long. My eyes was red and puffy and heavy. I grabbed my Versace robe and put it on and went to go lay down. I don't know what I was feeling. I hated being in this situation, even though I put myself here.

I can't be mad at nobody but me!

__________________
It's like my alarm just went off soon as I closed my eyes. I was so tired I was contemplating on letting my kids stay home from school today.

But than I thought about how annoying they are going to be so I got right up. I didn't wanna deal with hun of the fighting and arguing today. I went downstairs and made me some tea. I started breakfast and got their lunches ready. I hit each alarm system to wake them up. They all had their own bathrooms so they was getting ready. I checked and made sure they had everything in their bookbags before going upstairs to check on them and get ready. I kissed each one of my babies GoodMorning and helped them with something each. From brushing teeth, to brushing hair. My children was mostly independent so me doing anything for them or with them was just our bonding time with each child.

Austin you have piano lessons after school. Do not get on that lady nerves today!
Amaris you have physical therapy!
Azaria you have art!

Why do I need to go to physical therapy still? I'm fine!

Your not fine and it's a requirement!

I guess! He rolled his eyes and finished his food. I swear these kids acted just like their father.

They finished their food in time for their bus to come. I walked them down the driveway and gave them each a kiss. A car pulled up as a bus pulled up. They blocked the bus and jumped out the window. All I seen was guns I threw my body over my children holding them so tight as bullets flew hitting the ground. Screams from the very where sounded off. I pushed them into the bushes and kicked open the gate arsenal. I grabbed a gun out and started shooting back. I hit a one in the head he dropped his gun and almost fell out the window. They pulled off so quick. I kept shooting at the car as they swerved.

Police sirens filled the air and I ran over to my kids. I grabbed each child examining them from head to toe. Nobody was hit they was just shocked. My adrenaline was high and rushing. Yonna and Kay'Sean came speeding down the driveway.

What the fuck just happened? Kay'Sean asked grabbing the gun from my hand.

I was bringing the kids to the bud a car pulled in front of the bus and started dumping at me and the kids. I said frantically. "Call Monster now!" I grabbed my kids so tight. I know they was traumatized right along with the bus driver and the kids on the bus. I felt extremely bad and uncomfortable they had to whiteness that.

The police came and they checked everything out and talked to the kids and bus driver. It was about 5 kids on the bus and their parents had to come pick them up. I offered to pay for any therapy they may need from this situation.

The parents was not happy and completely judging me and screaming how they wanted me arrested and my children taking away. This morning was going down the drain.

I want my daddy! Azaria cried as I finally came into the house. At this moment I did to. I grabbed my phone and called his phone. It only kept going to voicemail. Fuck do this nigga got going on!? "I want my daddy!" Zarie cried harder.

Ma excuse my language but you is bad ass for that! Daddy taught you how to shoot!!? Austin asked with laughter.

Austin not now, try calling your father!

I did no answer so I called uncle Q he said nobody seen him since he left home girl at the alter. Austin laughed looking up from his iPad.

What the fuck happened? A loud mouth asked coming into my kitchen. I turned my head and Shalease was walking in with BJ behind her.

I don't know.....

This car pulled up before we was about to get on the bus and started shooting at us than mommy pushed us in the bushes and started shooting back like fa fa fa like she was John wick! Amaris said demonstrating what happened.

What?!! Shalease asked running to the kids. "Y'all okay?" She examined them.

Their fine!

Yeah we fine! Mommy shot the one Nigga in the head doe! He not! Amaris laughed giving Austin a high 5.

Where the fuck is Monster?

Missing! Nobody has seen him since he left Kelly at the alter. But he came to Paris to try and get back together I told him no. Now he's not answering or anything.

What?! Nigga need to get out his fuckin feelings this is serious.

I can't count on him! Everybody meet me in the basement now! I yelled as I walked up the stairs. I went to my room and out on a pair of biker shorts and a tank top. I was heated. I went down to the basement and opened up the range. I sat 3 guns in front of my children. I can't wait on Monster I need to teach them how to protect theirselves at all times.

Ma? Austin asked laughing picking up the gun.

What, put it down I didn't say pick it up yet!

Daddy already taught us how to strip a gun, clean a gun, put it back together and shoot as well as how to reload the bullets! Austin said proudly and Amaris hit him.

No he didn't! I said shock.

Yes he did! Amaris said picking the gun up. He looked at his brother and they both laughed. They took the guns apart so quick and put them back together than started shooting all head shots at the posters. They even cross shot on each other posters all head shots and a couple chest shots. To say I was impressed was the least.

Daddy said if it ever came down to it and he couldn't protect you or Azaria than it was up to us! Austin said putting the gun down.

I never wanted it to come down to that but jow I know y'all know how to protect y'all selves I feel better.

I don't! My 9 year old knows how to shoot, clean and strip a gun I'm whooping Monsters ass! Shalease yelled pissed.

Mommy, I want my daddy! Azaria sniffled hugging my leg.'I picked my daughter up to comfort her. My boys had huge smiles on their faces that they was able to relive that secret.

It's okay baby! He'll be calling soon. Okay?!

Okay! I carried her upstairs and everybody followed me. It was so much on my mind right now. Where this nigga at?