Chapter 10

I grabbed the mail from the mailbox and my good day I was having turned sour quickly.
"It's a Stevenson Wedding" I read aloud. I felt my heart shatter literally. They had a date! Funny thing is, it was the day before my birthday....

"You are invited to celebrate the newlyweds to be. Ja'Kari and Kelly! In Cancun Mexico, December 14th!"  I feel like I just got slapped in the face.
The way he looked at her in this picture I knew he loved her.

I sat down at my kitchen table and poured me a glass of wine as I looked at the picture.

Oh hell no! Oh hell no! Oh hell no! I heard a females voice coming down the hallway in anger. "This bitch tryna be funny?! Shalease yelled waving her invitation in the air pissed off. "Uhunnn don't look at me like that yo butler let me in!"

What Shalease?

Oh...you got one to... let me beat her up! Let her walk down the aisle with a fat ass black eye!

No!

No?! She playing in yo face! See this why I always called you a weak bitch!

SHALEASE!

I'm saying I mean inknow you not no more I just had to test ya gangster a lil bit. You was ready to beat my ass everyday and you letting her play in yo face.?! Mmmm you ain't that damn grown and mature now.

What's that going to solve Shalease?

Nun but it's gone make you feel better. So you might as well just jump on the bitch. Let me do it!

No, like I said it's not going to solve anything I made my bed now I have to lay in it.

Yeah if I was you I'd be laying in bed with my husband...

I'm fine!

Mommy!!! Azaria little voice yelled running into the kitchen. She was all smiles and holding a target bag filled with toys.

Hi baby! I smiled picking her up.

Daddy took us to Target after practice! She giggled.

Oh he did!

Yeah!

That was nice, go put your stuff away in your room.!

Hey, I just took them to Target sorry we a lil late. I stopped and ordered seafood too for y'all. Monster said coming into the kitchen. He sat the bags down on the island.
"What's wrong?" He asked licking his lips looking at me and Shalease.

Boy you know what the fuck is wrong why you and lil miss Kelly not Rowland need to be kicked out of Destiny's Child wanna be ass sending y'all bum ass wedding invitations out to muthafuckas! Do it look like we wanna attend y'all bum ass wedding! Shalease snapped.

Shalease! I can handle this...

Whatever, where my son!

Hi mom, hi mommy! Austin smiled hugging Shalease than me.

Come on baby you ready!

Yeah! Bye mommy, my dad! He waved walking out the kitchen.

Bye baby mama, bye bum ass baby daddy! Shalease and Austin walked out the kitchen. He was going with her this weekend.

Okay what was that about? Monster asked acting clueless.

What was the point of you coming over here the other day? I asked folding my arms.

What you mean?

Stop acting dumb Monster! What was your point? What you just wanted to fuck me one last time?

No, it's not even like that!

Than what is it like than? You fuck me than turn around and have a wedding date? You said you wasn't gonna have a date until you signed the papers....

He just stood there looking stupid not even able to look me in my eyes. He bit his bottom lip and took a deep breath. I leaned against the counter and looked at him searching for an answer.

You signed them didn't you!?

I wanted to be the one to tell you. I didn't know she had you or Shalease on the guest list...

When did you sign them Monster....

Queen..

WHEN?

The other day I left your house, she pulled up on me and I signed them.

What?! I yelled pissed off, I had tears in my eyes and I was crying. I hit him right in his face. "I hate you, I fuckin hate you!"

Queen you said you didn't wanna be with me anymore I been begging you for years to at least tell me something tell me what it is that you want from me. I told you just say the word and I'm yours again and what the fuck did you just tell me the other day? That we not getting back together right? So why the fuck are you mad at me for moving on when you don't even wanna be with me? He yelled at me.

Because your a fuckin liar!

How am I a liar? I never hid anything from you. You knew from the moment I got with the bitch all the way up until I was engaged how does that make me a liar? If anything your the liar! You wanna fuckin play these games and shit. You don't want me but you don't want me to marry somebody else. You love me but don't wanna be with me. Which fuckin one is it?

I just needed some time to think you didn't even try to work this out with me you just jumped into a relationship with someone else and you asked to marry her. You showed me exactly how you felt about me. Like I was just so disposable so of course I don't wanna be with you. You showed me I really wasn't shit to you! I love you with all my heart all my fuckin heart but for you to just get up and get engaged to someone else without even divorcing me first says a fuckin lot and I hate you!

Why are you guys fighting? Azaria asked with tears in her eyes.

Yeah can y'all stop yelling at each other? Amaris asked behind his sister holding her hand. We always said we would never argue or fight in front of our children but yet here we are and I feel terrible.

I'm sorry babies just go in the livingroom and watch tv. I said assuring them that everything was fine.

It's okay, me and mommy is just having a passionate discussion. Monster said wiping his daughter tears away.

I grabbed a bag of chips and some juices and gave them to them and pushed them enough that they started walking to the front.

They was never suppose to see or hear that. Ima go! I love you, and I know you hate me. But like I said time after time if you would of just said something we wouldn't be here right now! I know you love me and I love you too. He pulled me into his arms while I cried. He kissed my forehead than my lips. "Bye Queen!" He said softly before letting me go.