Chapter 52

Queen your bleeding! Yonna yelled as she helped me up.

I'm fine, get the kids in the house! I cried.

Your not fine something could be wrong with the baby! She yelled at me. "Hey we need a medic over here!" She yelled to the police. My front yard and drive way was flooded with police and fire trucks and ambulances. They was checking my kids out and Kay'Sean picked me up and laid me on a gurney.

How far along are you? A medic asked as he put his stethoscope to my chest.

6 months! I started breathing heavily as pain danced down my legs and into my back. "I feel like I'm in labor!" I cried. I was in so much pain.

We need to get you to a hospital now! The other medic said as he put the straps on me. I couldn't even breathe. They put the oxygen mask over my face and I cried.

I'll be right behind you Queen! Yonna yelled out in tears. I could hear my kids crying out for me. The ambulance sped down the street leaving my burning houses in the distance.

I laid my head back as I felt my breathing getting blurry.

Queen? Queen? A medic yelled my name. "I need to start an I'V line, Queen can you hear me? I need you to stay woke okay?"

I nodded my head yeah but I could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

Her pulse is dropping, I need to start CPR now!