Chapter 46

I enjoyed my date last night with King. He was so generous and the perfect gentleman. He made sure I was comfortable and everything was to my liking. At the end of the night he kissed me bye on the cheek. He was really genuine and left me wanting to be around him more. The problem was he was just like Monster was in the beginning and it scared me.

Although we had the perfect date and the perfect night I still wondered about Monster. Leaving him with that look in his eyes scared me. I know it wasn't gonna mean anything good. I broke his heart..... he broke mine so we even.

___________________
KELLY P.O.V.

I paced back and fourth in my hotel room in tears. This nigga really left me at the alter and embarrassed the fuck out of me in front of everybody! I was screaming in anger.

Listen sis we gone take care this bitch! Believe me wait til we get home!

He left me at the fuckin alter for her! For her! That weak bitch!!!! Fuck her! Ima kill him! Monster think ima joke ima show him what a joke is! I want that Nigga to burn in misery. I screamed.

Yo cous?! What you wanna do? YaYa asked as she came in. She was taking off her dress pissed off.

Baby what is going on? My mother asked as she came into the hotel room.

My life is over! I cried falling in her arms. The embarrassment I felt was killing me.

Did y'all have an argument or something?

No ma! Nothing happened! He's been going through some stuff and his ex wife putting things in his head!

Ex wife... hell by the looks of it his wife cause they are not divorced! I had my good friend Tonya that works in the court records at work look the divorce filing up. She said no divorce papers was ever turned in by neither lawyer. A divorce was submitted to the court but nothing was put into place. Is he still seeing her?

I don't know what's going on mama! Everything was fine like I said. I was with him when he signed the divorce papers I dropped them off to his lawyers. She signed her papers in front of us! She's been trying to get him back since they broke up. She's broke and jealous that he moved on. She's been putting lies in his head about me. She's the fuckin problem.!

Well you know your daddy don't play about you!

That's what we said Aunty! Look it's time to ride the bitch been a problem long enough fuck her, fuck them kids and fuck him! Let's go get yo man! YaYa said handing me some tissue.

I been wanting to drop her ass since that day she shot me...

She shot you? Why didn't you tell me and your father about this!?

Ma cause I didn't want things to escalate further she tore Kells shop up and shot me we was gone handle it after the wedding!

Well we handling it now! Get y'all shit together! I'm going to talk to your father! My mom said wiping my tears. She got up and left the room. I sniffled taking my vail off.

He's going to regret he left me! I grabbed my phone and logged into his bank accounts. I wired 10 million dollars to myself and smiled while doing it.

I need y'all to beat my ass bad!

What? My sister and YaYa said at once.

Beat my ass! Hit me! Hit me hard! He's going to jail! I smirked.