Chapter 4

Azaria! I yelled standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Mom we gonna be late! Austin said mad huffing his breath.

No we not, take your brother and get in the car. Azaria!! What is she doing?

I ran upstairs and to her room and she had tears coming down her face on her phone. "Azaria Blessyn Stevenson I know you heard me calling you!"

I don't wanna go! She said wiping her face.

What? Why? It's your first game your cheering at we been practicing so long for this!

Daddy's not coming. Kelly said he can't make it.

What? When did you talk to her?

Just now I called him to see if he can come and she answered and said he couldn't make it they have something to do.

Baby, it'll be other games he can come to. You was so excited this is your first game! Your brothers need their cheerleader out there.

Yeah how am I gonna get a touchdown if my lil sister not cheering for me? Austin said coming to the door.

If you don't cheer for us Zari ima be sad. Amaris said coming next to her.

Exactly so come on! Your the best cheerleader on the squad. Forget dad and Kelly you what matters most! Wipe your tears your to pretty to cry! Austin said cleaning his sister face with a tissue. At this moment I knew I was raising my kids right.

Okay! Zari got up and the followed each other out the door. Everyone was in and I pulled off heading to the football field. My sons played football and this was Zaris first time cheerleading. She was so excited! I'm pissed with Monster.

Hey babyyyyy! Shalease smiled hard running up to Austin with her boyfriend behind her.

Hi ma! Austin smiled. It ment a lot that she was here for him.

Hey Shalease! I smiled giving her a side hug.

Hey girl, hey baby girl you look so freaking cute, let me get a picture of all y'all! She said wiping out her phone to take pictures of the kids. "Look at my handsome babies! I know my boy Amaris bouta get a touch down give me 5 man!" She said high giving my son. Shalease was like the cool ditsy Aunty. My kids understand that she's Austin's birth mom and they are all brother and sister because they have the same dad but knows that I am their birth mom and Austin's bonus mom.

Hey Bj! I said waving to her boyfriend. He was cool and keeping her on the right track I loved that for her cause she tried hard to be a better person.

Heyy Queen, need help with anything?

Can you grab the cooler for me please.!

Yeah I got you!

Zari let me put your bow in!

Daddy!!!!!!!! She sang running away from me. I looked up and she was running and jumping into her fathers arms as he walked up with Kelly next to him smiling so hard. She had a shirt on that said mom to number 4 on the front which was Austin's number and the same thing on the back with the number 7 on it which was Amaris number. It completely pissed me off.

This bitch! Just say the word Queen I still got it just say it! Shalease said under her breath turning and facing towards me.

Shalease it is not worth it now we done worked hard on you to be a better person now....

Yeah but I don't like her! He know he still love you. You the only one ima ever approve him to be with!

Girl that ship has sailed!