Chapter 50

I had a few ears in the streets. Cause one thing about it the streets talk! Somebody was gone slip up and say something about the nigga I kilt or who shot at me and my children. And when I find out who is behind all this! Everybody is dieing! I can feel myself changing and becoming someone i don't want to become.

I paced back and fourth on my bedroom floor. My Mind has been all over the place I wasn't focused on myself or on my body and this baby. I been forgetting to eat all week and I craved a drink. I need a drink bad. I had no business having sex with that man when I did.

Your stupid! I heard Azaria yell.

No your stupid, you dumb ass little girl. I wish you'll of got shot the other day.... Amaris yelled.

And I wish you would of died on that football field! Azaria yelled back.

I ran out my room and downstairs to their floor. He pushed her and I snatched him up so quick and Austin helped Azaria up.

Apologize to each other now! I yelled separating them.

No she came into my room and broke my game!

He said he would make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich 3 hours ago. I asked him again he pushed me out his room and threw my doll head in the toilet.

Yeah and she came back in and threw my game on the ground.

All this over a bpj? Austin asked mad? "You could of just came and asked me Z!"

Say sorrry to each other right the fuck now! I don't ever and I fuckin mean ever wanna hear y'all say some dumb shit like that to each other ever the fuck again do I fuckin make myself clear?

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!!! I yelled again.

Yes ma'am! They both said at once.

Apologize.! NOW!

I'm sorry for saying I wish you would of got shot I didn't mean it. Amaris said first.

I'm sorry I said I wish you would of died that day you got shot! Azaria said with tears in her eyes.

Now hug! I pushed them into each other to hug it out. They wiped each others tears than hugged.

We do not say hurtful things to each other. We love each other and protect each other. Because if something was to happen to one of you, y'all would be sick as hell ready to die I don't wanna hear it again. Amaris bring me that PS5, and that Xbox, and that PS4.  Azaria bring me that iPad and that phone now! I said before turning away.

I want my dad! Amaris screamed storming off. Azaria cried walking to her room. These kids was acting out cause he wasn't around. They was giving me a damn head ach! I went back to my room and tried to call him again. Still nothing!