Chapter 29

My body aches and aches of pain for days. I literally lost all strength in my body. Every time I moved it feel like my back was breaking. I had the worst bruises on my side. You could see the purple, blue, and black spots. I can't believe that Monster would do this to me. Leaving me hurting like this felt worst than dying.
I couldn't even have pain meds because of my baby. He dropped me so hard I for sure thought I lost it when I started bleeding.

Hey how are you? Yonna asked as she walked into my hospital room. I was in so much pain I had to be rushed to the hospital. I been here for a couple days now.

I had difficulty breathing, high blood pressure, internal bleeding, a broken rib, and a bussed vain vessel, and two blood infusions. I literally was going through it and all they could give me was Tylenol.

Same.....the kids make it to school?

Yeah! What the doctors saying?

That everything will heal on its own. They come in and give me breathing treatments to help regulate my breathing every 2 hours. And only Tylenol for my pain.

Wow! Just concentrate on getting better baby! You wanna talk about it?

And say what Yonna?!

I don't know like what the fuck made him do all of this?! Y'all was so in love and now he's putting his hands on you. Your in the fuckin hospital because of him. What is going on Queen?

I don't know Yonna! (I wiped my tears.) He just showed up to the house in the middle of the night banging so loud on the door to the point I thought he was the police. Soon as I opened it he just choked me. My feet didn't even touch the ground he choked me so hard. I just knew I was going to die. I could feel my body going limb.... He started yelling how could I do this to him...having no clue what he was talking about he dropped well more like threw me into the ground slamming me at best.

What?!

He threw a paper at me...it was a paternity test for Amaris and Azaria stating that their was 0% relatedness to either of them.

Whatttttt?! That's fuckin insane it must be a mistake.

He said they tested the DNA a few times... you, me, and him all know I would never ever cheat on him. I never even thought about having sex with anybody else. I can't understand for the life of me how or why that DNA test came back like that. They are his kids.

I know baby, don't cry! Yonna rushed over to me and hugged me so tight.

He thinks Micah is their father or something. He said the one I'm carrying probably isn't even his. He said I'm dead to him! He's never ever put his hands on me before but this is a whole new level! Yonna the look he had in his eyes was like something I've never ever seen before. Said he isn't in the business of taking care of another man's child again. My babies don't have a father now! I bursted into tears harder holding my chest because I was so hurt. Never in a million years did I ever think something like this could happen.

If he walks away from them babies karma will eat his ass alive. Don't even trip over anything you did nothing wrong and certainly never cheated on him so wherever he got that bogus ass test from can shove that shit up their asses! Your an amazing mother don't let this shit faze you!