Chapter 64

I woke up after a few hours still pregnant. I was at the point that I was super uncomfortable now. Monster had his head down laying it at the edge of the bed. His head rested on his arms and he was sleep. I stroked his hair softly watching him sleep. This when he was at his most vulnerable state. I loved this man so much but I don't think I could forgive him for all that he had done to me. Out of everyone in my life he's done me the worst. And after all of it he still expects us to be together or forget all this happened. I never thought he would be this man but he is. I wanted to hate him but I couldn't. Because I love him so much. But I have to put myself and my babies first. We're moving. Not to Texas but to another city and state where I don't have to be reminded of any pain any heart break or any past trauma.

I shook Monster a bit to wake him up. He jumped up quick. And looked at me for a second before he said anything. "You okay?" He asked concerned.

I have to push! He nodded his head and stood up. He grabbed the call light and called the nurse. My doctor and other nurses was in here in a matter of minutes. I got nervous as hell. I sworn Azaria was my last baby but this, this I mean it! This baby was my last!

I did a few practice pushes and it was so hard because I couldn't feel my legs. "How you feeling?" My doctor asked me smiling.

Im just ready to have a baby! I was totally drained. Everyone was positioned and Monster held my leg up and kissed my forehead.
You're going to be great.! He smiled looking me in my eyes. His eyes and soul begged for forgiveness. I turned to look away from him and focused on my doctor. They counted down and I pushed my hardest once the contraction hit.

I took deep breath to keep myself controlled. All I could do in this moment was think about every single thing I been through from the start of this pregnancy. I've been through so much and to know my baby was making its way into this world early. Quitting was not an option. I pushed and pushed for about 20 minutes. The room was silent as the tiny cries filled the room. I was so exhausted. I bursted into tears as the doctor put the baby on my chest. I cried so hard. Looking up at Monster and he was in tears too. She looked just like him and Azaria. He cut the umbilical cord from his daughter and smiled hard. But I knew something wasn't right. I started screaming in pain. My doctor laughed as another baby came out and followed after that another! A boy than a girl. I just completely birthed triplets. Monster cut all their cords and nurses rushed over to tend to them. I felt my body shutting down I was so tired. I looked over and all three babies was in the incubator laying next to each other.

Im going to kill you! I laughed through my cries as Monster cried kissing my forehead.

Im proud of you! He smirked.
The crying from all three babies caught my attention. I have triplets. My baby boy looked just like my prince and I mean just like him with a bit of Austin and Amaris mixed together. Baby girl number two looked like me.

I guess we have to always expect the unexpected. I don't know what I was gonna do with three babies.! I already had two young ones and a almost 9year old. Just when I've made my mind up about moving and not being with him, god always shows me why I need to.