Chapter 25

KELLY P.O.V.

My mommy never makes me take that before I brush my teeth! Azaria frowned as I tried to swab her mouth for this DNA testing kit. I need to know if these kids really his. Even if they is i got somebody who could make me fake DNA test papers saying that they are not his.

It's gonna keep your mouth nice and fresh! Just an extra step but you can tell your mom or dad.

Why not? They said I can tell them everything especially if someone ever do something to me or my brothers.

Let's just say this our little secret. If you do this for me I'll let you play in my clothes and jewelry next weekend when you come back over.

Okay! She smiled hard and opened her mouth. I swabbed her cheeks and she pulled away from me. "Kelly I don't like that, don't do it again!"

I won't baby girl I promise! Now finish brushing your teeth your dad will be back any second to get your guys to take y'all to school. I smiled before leaving the bathroom. I put the stick in the plastic tube and went to Amaris room. He was still sleeping mouth wide open. I swabbed his mouth while he was still sleeping before waking him up.

Come on y'all still not ready! I gotta drop y'all off at school chop, chop! Monster yelled to them up the stairs. I rolled my eyes at him and he just ignored me. "Yo?"

What?

You still got an attitude?

An attitude Nigga you cheated on me and got yo baby mama pregnant! Attitude ain't even the fuckin word!

So what you wanna do? I ain't cheat on you...

Oh just like you didn't call me her name when you was fuckin me! That's exactly why I don't give yo ass no pussy now!

I didn't call you her name!

Monster gone head....

Man, like I said what the fuck you wanna do? Cause we can call this wedding shit off either you can go or I can. Or we can work this shit out and move on....which one?

Call it off?! Nigga what! All these blood, sweat, and tears I done put into building my dream wedding with the man of my dreams YOU JUST WANNA CALL IT OFF! I bet that's what you want so you can just run back to that bitch!

Yo watch yo fuckin mouth!

Can you guys stop fighting! Your making Azaria scared! Austin said coming down the stairs. Azaria and Amaris was behind him and the girl was crying.

Or what?! Hmmm Nigga what? I mushed the side of his head.

Don't hit my daddy! Azaria yelled crying.

It's fine y'all go get y'all coats on! He said softly to them. I rolled my eyes. He need to stop fuckin babying them.

Ima be at my condo until you get yo shit right! He grabbed their bags and helped them kids with their stuff.

Daddy I don't wanna come here any more! Azaria said through her sniffles as she walked out the door.

Like little girl I don't give a fuck good you don't wanna bring that ass over here. I'm tired of these kids getting my house dirty with they little needy asses. Always want food or a snack and something to drink. I really do not like kids!

I went upstairs to get ready and drop these test off! Today was the day everybody was gone stop playing with me!