Chapter 37

MONSTER P.O.V.

Hearing the judges verdict and him telling me my children was mine made me feel like complete Shìt. I know Queen wouldn't do me wrong. I hurt my kids so bad. I know there is nothing in this world that I can do or say to them to make any of this up but you damn right I'm gonna try!

My phone started ringing and it was from an unknown number as I got in my car I answered it. "Hello?" I questioned looking at the phone.

Hi Mr. Stevenson this is Janet from the DNA diagnostic center.

Yeah? How can I help you?

I was giving you a call because one of my employees well former employee was under investigation for tempering with DNA's as well as fake documents. Your case was one of the cases that this person had. We found that the samples that was provided were tempered with as well as the result letter. We would be glad to retest again for proper results.

Nah it's cool. I actually have the exact results from a judge thank you for informing me about this.

When I got home there was two additional cars in my drive way. I was annoyed because move hall shit. I don't know who the fuck Kelly got at my house. And the way I feel right now it would be best for everybody to leave and hide because I was gone kill everyone.!

When I walked into the house Kelly had a pack of broccoli on her face. She was black and blue bruised up cuts and scrapes. I don't know what the fuck happened to her and I hope she don't expect me to do anything about it.

What happened to you? I asked not really caring.

Nothing! She said with the biggest attitude.

Don't look like nothing!

It's nothing!! She yelled.

Okay!

Do yo not wanna get married?

We still is! I smiled leaving the kitchen. I could hear their whole conversation.... Embarrassing is about to take a turn for the worse!