Chapter 21

MONSTER P.O.V.

Queen pregnant!
Damn!
That's all I could think about. I mean hell I knew how strong the possibility would be having sexual with her. I don't have sex on the regular it be weeks before Kelly give me some pussy and I don't jerk off I be backed up like a muthafucka. So that first time I fucked her I should of known. Hell even for that week I spent over there I was bussing in her like crazy. I didn't realize what I was doing just happy to be fuckin her. Nobody makes me feel the way she does when it comes to sex.

I wasn't mad that I was about to have another child honestly I was kinda happy. I been wanting another lil baby. Our kids are growing up and Kelly doesn't want any kids.

I love being a dad and taking care of my children! They made me feel like I had a purpose in this life time.

I need some money! Kelly said as she walked into my office.

For what? Didn't I just give you money?

Yeah but that was for something else. I didn't know you was getting the kids this weekend I need a facial and a massage right now before they drive me crazy!

What you mean drive you crazy? What you don't like my kids or something?

No I love your kids baby you know that! I'm just saying I had a stressful day and I just need to unwind. Plus you owe me from the other day! Calling me Queen an Shìt!

I did not call you Queen dude!

Yes the fuck you did I heard you Ja'Kari!

Daddy, you know the baby that's in mommy stomach Is gonna be a girl! Zarie said coming into my office. I bit the side of my lip. I love my daughter to death but damn she talk to damn much at the wrong times.

What? Your mommy having a baby? Kelly asked turning to Zarie. I shook my head no and she looked at me than back at Kelly.

Uhhh no...I gotta go my brothers calling me!!!!!! Zarie said shaky before zooming out the room. Kelly turned to me and I pulled some money out my pockets. I was not about to hear the end of this shit.

Is it yours? She asked folding her arms.

No! Why am I the first person you think of?

Because I see the way she still looks at you! She loves you still! If I find out she's pregnant by you I swear to god it's over and your going to wish you never fucked around on me!

Is that a threat?

Baby boy take it however you want it to! She snatched the money from my hands and stormed out. I guess I gotta keep her from finding out,