Chapter 68

I woke up out my sleep twisting and turning. I missed my pregnant belly. I wasn't able to sleep much. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and called the hospital to check on the babies. They just went back to sleep and just got done eating. It put my mind at eas a little bit.

Did I wake you? Monster asked as he was coming into his bedroom. I was at his house because the apartment wasn't ready yet.

No, you good! I sat my phone on the night stand and laid back down as he went into his closet. He closed the door behind him and undressed before getting in the shower. I could see him through the crack of his doorway. Dick just hanging as his body dripped in water. He washed thoroughly and twice before he got out. His body glistened as he put oil all over him. He caught me looking at him and smirked as he stroked his dick than chest. That shit was so sexy and kinda pissed me off I was bleeding. It was a good thing though cause if I wasn't I'd probably be in there pint up against the wall or something with my back being blown out. And as bad as I didn't want him to ever touch me again I can't help but to think about it. I haven't had sex since that very last time we had sex and that was forever ago.

He came out his closet turning the lights off. "Goodnight !" He smirked leaving the room closing the door. I could hear his footsteps as he went down the hall and to his guest room.

I turned over in heat and closed my eyes. I just need to go to sleep. He knew what the fuck he was doing I hate him!

________________
I woke up again and it was only 4:30am. I was thirsty as hell. I tied my robe around me and went downstairs to the kitchen. Monster was up watching tv in the livingroom and smoking a blunt.

Can't sleep? I asked walking towards the couch.

Nah not really! He said puffing his blunt. I sat next to him and he smiled.

What? I asked rolling my eyes.

Nothing you look beautiful! He said as he pushed the hair out my face.

Yeah right!

I'm serious! You never take my compliments.

Shit the bitches I see you like I ain't nun like them so...I know you lying! I said getting up and rolling my eyes.

What's that suppose to mean? He asked grabbing my arm. He pulled me back to face him and sit me next to him. "Queen I love you for many reasons and your looks are one of them. Your perfectly imperfect to me. Your beauty, your body everything! My type is a wide range. And just cause YOU think you don't look like them don't mean I love you or I'm attracted to you any less. Your beautiful and any man is lucky as hell if he gets you!"

If that was true than why you cheat on me? I asked seriously wanting to know. I desperately felt like I wasn't good enough for him or what he wanted.

Let me put it like this....I have everything in this world I ever wanted. But sometimes you get greedy and you want it all....even though they never ment anything and I always knew what I had at home...I still wanted a new toy, it's like I still needed something else I wanted my cake and I wanted to eat it to. I was in a dark place as well and I want you to understand that. After losing the kids that shit just affected me differently. I was drinking way more, smoking way more. My mind was just clouded with real bad decisions and depression. And I'm not making no excuses for what I did.

I heard Amaris scream. And it scared me. We both jumped up and ran to his room. I turned the light on and he jumped up from his bed.

What's wrong? Monster asked grabbing him from his bed.

Somebody was trying to get into my window. Daddy I heard it and I looked up they had on all black trying to open my window.

He ran over to his window and it was still locked. I picked my son up and he was shaking in fear. The front door alarm went off and I looked at Monster.