Chapter 5

MONSTER P.O.V.

After the game was over I congratulated both my sons. Amaris made 3 touchdowns his first game which was amazing. My son was really good. Austin made 4 touchdowns and both of them won their games. My princess was out there cheering her little heart out. She was so cute. She was a mini Queen all over.

I need to go home and change! Kelly said pissed off. She was still mad about the whole Shalease thing.

We ain't got time for that.!

Ja Fuckin Kari take me fuckin home to change my fuckin clothes! She said so angrily. "This is exactly why I didn't wanna come. You always let them disrespect me!"

What? How?

What you mean how? She did that shit on purpose always wanna start with me for no reason. I don't fuckin like that damn girl. And than you got the other little bitch with her smart comments like "okay shirt!" What? I can support them if I want to. And Queen laughing and shit. She wants a problem with me so bad.

Queen don't got no fuckin problem with you. She don't give a fuck about you. It's not even about you "supporting them!" The shit says MOM on it. Your not their mother. Queen did not like that at all!

Yes she do! But i guess she still gives a fuck about you and you still give a fuck about her. We are about to be married!? I'll be their step mom once I say I do.

Queen had made it very clear multiple times that she does not give a fuck about me. Stop trying to pull something out of nothing. Me and her are over and Exactly STEPMOM! She has no problem if the shit says Stepmom on it but you got mom like you their mother. Queens a fantastic mother to all of them just don't disrespect her like that, that was doing to much. And I get that you wanna be supportive thank you. I love that you love my kids that's important to me but think before you do.

Whatever take me home I need to change my clothes and fix my hair.

We already gone be late for this shit just keep on what you got on.

Soon as this is done give me some money to get my hair done over and drop me right off at the salon. If you would of just went to Walmart this wouldn't of been a problem.

And miss my son making his first ever touchdown in his first football game ever....you sounding real selfish right now.

No I don't! Hell have more football games! Our wedding cake testing was so important than this game the kids could have waited honestly which is exactly why I didn't wanna tell you in the first place.

Yo do you hear yoself right now? Ima just act like you ain't just say that shit to me cause on God ima slap the shit out you.

You ain't gone do shit nigga whatever!

Oh ain't?! I turned the car and hit a U-Turn.

What the fuck is you doing?

Fuck that wedding cake testing we ain't doing shit now! I yelled. I know she just got super pissed. She started balling her eyes out. I didn't give one fuck.