Chapter 8

MONSTER P.O.V.

I dropped the kids off at school and made sure they made it in before I pulled off. I don't know how Queen do it. Wake all three of them up, get them ready, make breakfast, and make three lunches all different lunches at that cause they all ain't want the same thing. Yeah I was tired. I praise Queen for how she handles everything. She was the best mom ever.

I pulled up to the trap and my phone buzzed it was a text from Kelly.

~KELLS~
Text Message
"CALL ME NOW"

What the fuck was her problem already? I exited the message screen and called her.

Yo?

What's up with you? Like seriously JaKari what's going on?

What you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that I just found the divorce papers In your closet on the floor. It's been two weeks why haven't you turned them in yet? How do we have our whole entire wedding planned and payed for all ready but no date became you can't sign these papers to divorce her. Kelly said yelling but like she was crying.

I haven't gotten a chance to look at them yet...

And on top of that your giving her a billion dollars every year? And an advance of 20 million dollars. What? Your giving off the vibe that I don't matter. We don't matter.  Ima just pack my stuff and leave!

And than go where?

Back to my house! You clearly still love her and wanna be with her. I can't compete with her for your love. I know you don't love me and it's okay I'm gone.

Wait a minute! Kelly I do love you. Me and Queen been over for some time a long ass time. I don't know what the wait was for. I do wanna marry you I just need some time.

Some time? How much time Ja'Kari it's about to be 2 whole years!

I know, my kids is involved in this and everything I was just making sure I'm making the right choice.

Well until you make up your mind I'm leaving.

Dude no....ima be at 56th and Bailey in about 2hrs just bring me the papers and I'll sign them.

Really baby? Okay! I'll be there! She said cheering right up. The line clicked and she hung up. I sat my phone down into the cup holder and looked out the window. What the fuck am I doing?

I left the trap I didn't even bother to go in. I just wanted to drop the kids bags off at Queens real quick. After I sign these papers I ain't gone even be able to look her in the eyes.

I pulled up to the house and her truck was here. The hell was she doing home. I took out my key to her house and unlocked the door. I went in the house and left the kids bags by the stairs before making my way into the kitchen.

Fuck you just scared the shit out of me! She said jumping as I scared her.

Ma bad, what you doing home?

I had forgot my laptop and wallet and I'm hungry! She said as she was making a bowl of pasta.

Mmm, we'll I dropped the kids bags off by the stairs....

Okay, thanks!

No problem, ima um...ima go!

Okay...
I licked my lips and turned to walk away she was behind me to come lock the door. I turned around and grabbed her. I kissed her and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. My wife was my weakness and I need to make sure that this was truly over between us before I honestly move on.

I picked her up kissing her sitting her on the counter as she pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned hers. I slid her skirt off and pulled her thong off. I kissed my way to her pussy. Her scent was so sweet I started to devour her. I pleased and pleasured her like I've never done before. She was cumming so hard and legs was shaking as she orgasmed. She pushed my head in deeper grinding her pussy on my tongue as she was cumming.