Chapter 20

So you are 5 weeks and 3 days! Everything is looking perfect. Baby seems healthy.....your healthy! You have no worries. Baby even has a strong heart beat! My doctor said smiling.

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm positive Queen! I'll see you back here in 4 weeks.

Umm...

You aren't thinking about terminating your pregnancy are you?

I was....

Well our clinic has other options before termination. Like adoption!

Look Dr. Barnes I'm fine okay thank you! I'll see you in a few weeks.

Okay hun, I'll email you some brochures I have for adoption...

Thank you but no thank you! I wiped the gel off my stomach and pulled my shirt down to sit up.

Call me if you need me Queen!

Uhun thank you! I grabbed my sweater putting it on and grabbing my purse. I feel like o could breathe after running out that room. Dr. Barnes was an amazing doctor and I been with her for both my pregnancies with Amaris and Azaria. I made a 4 week appointment and left the office.

Why don't I feel right having this baby? It hurts knowing I was playing number two, to my own husband well ex husband. He cheated on his fiancé for me and got me pregnant! I would be fuckin livid if I was her. Yes take for granted that we was still married when I got pregnant and I could careless about her but it just doesn't feel right.

I pulled up to my house and shortly after I did Monster did too. I forgot he was coming to pick the kids up. It's his weekend.

Heyy! He said Shly as I got out my truck.

I need to talk to you! I said annoyed. He got out his truck and followed me into the house. I sat my bags down by the stairs and he just stood there.

What's up? You good?

No! I'm not actually!

What's wrong?

For one you have fuckin security following my every move. I don't need no fuckin security keep me out your shit! For two I'm pregnant! And I'm pissed cause I never imagined having another baby and yet to be alone.

Wait, wait, wait what?! You pregnant?

Yeah 5 weeks Monster! So yes YOU got me pregnant that very first time we just had sex.

What you wanna do?

I don't know...

You know I'm here for you in whatever you wanna do right?!

No your not!

How come I'm not? Why is it when I wanna be with you or around you or try to be there for you at least this is what you do? You just push me away!

Because your about to get married! Your not gonna be here at night rubbing my back or my stomach when I'm hurting. Your not gonna rush and get me anything I'm craving for. Your not gonna be at every doctors appointment. And as much as I don't give a fuck about Kelly how you think she's going to feel once she finds out her fiancé cheated on her for his ex wife and got her pregnant before the divorce was finalized. I'm not no side chick!

Who said you was? You could never be a side chick! Who gives a fuck how she feel your my wife Queen. I got you pregnant when we was still married. Did I miss any appointments during the times when you was pregnant with Azaria and Amaris? NO! So why you so quick to count me out now.?

Your saying fuck her but you're still getting married to her!

You don't wanna be with me!

Hi mommy! Daddyyyyyyy! Azaria smiled widely laughing as she came into the house followed by her brothers.

Hi babies! I said with a force smile on my face.

Daddy we get to go with you today? Zarie asked smiling hugging her fathers neck.

Yep! So go get your things. He put her down and had this weird look on his face. "Let me know what you wanna do Queen!"

September 27th is the date for my next appointment. It's at 10am.

Ight I'll be there.

Okay!

I'm readyyyy! Zarie screamed playfully coming back down the stairs. I kissed all my kids by and watched them get into the truck before he pulled off. Well telling him went easier than I thought.