Chapter 32

Why are you crying? I asked Zarie pulling over. I looked up in my rear view mirror and seen my baby was balling tears looking out the window.

My daddy doesn't love me anymore! She sniffled and started crying super hard. I climbed in the back seat and grabbed my daughter. I broke down in tears with her. My heart hurted for my baby.

Baby he loves you! He's just going through some things right now....

Is that why he hit you?

What? Last time daddy was at our house I heard him yelling and I seen him put his hands around your neck and hit you. That's why you went to the hospital!

Oh I'm so sorry you had to see that baby! I bursted into tears. I never knew my daughter watched what happened that night. We NEVER EVER argued in front of the kids and even when we was getting to that point we chose to walk away.

I don't want him to be my daddy anymore! He's going to start a new family with Kelly anyways.

Azaria your daddy loves you more than you will ever know okay baby. He's just going through some tuff stuff right now. You might not understand this now but you will later on. See we have in our body what you call DNA that's how we can tell that someone is related to someone...

Like brother and sister?

Yes exactly and mommies and daddies! Daddy had this DNA tested and it came back that you guys didn't belong to him as if he was not your father. But that's impossible he's your dad. That's why he is upset with mommy because he thinks I did something wrong and I didn't! So he's taking it out on everybody including you guys. So your father loves you he's just stressed out.

I didn't do anything to him.

I know you didn't baby, you know how mommy always say don't worry about anything just let her handle it.

Yes!

Just let me handle it okay!

Okay mommy!

Okay baby, I love you!

I love you too! She wiped her teary face and gave me a slight smile. I love my babies so much. I climbed back into the front seat and pain hit me. I been having crazy side pain and back pain since I got out the hospital and it'll be so random.

I pulled up to the house and grabbed my two bags we had. I let Azaria stay home from school today because she wasn't feeling good but that just turned into mommy daughter day. I definitely needed that.

Heyyyyy you miss meeeee, I missed you poohderssss! The loudest ghettoest voice yelled with laughter as she drove up my driveway. I turned around and Shalease was hanging out the window smiling from ear to ear. Her and BJ took Austin up to the mountains for two weeks on some nature family Shìt vacation thing. He wanted to go so I let him. He got out the car and ran to me. I gave my baby the biggest hug ever. Oweeee I missed my baby!

I examined his face and it made him laugh. "I'm just tryna make sure no bears or raccoons attacked my baby while you was out there cause I fight animals too!"

Nooo! I'm fine! He laughed.

I know, I just missed youuuu! I smiled hugging him tight again.

I missed you too ma! He smiled hard.

Huhun did you miss me! Shalease laughed holding her arms out.

Actually yes I did miss yo annoying ass! I laughed hugging her. "How was the trip?" I asked as I gave BJ a side hug.

It was amazing! But uh that Shìt ain't for me! One and done! But them two had a blast.

Awww I'm glad! Thanks for bringing my baby back in one piece.!

We wouldn't have it any other way! BJ yelled as he got his bag out the trunk.

Why you take that Louis Vuitton bag I told you to use the Nike one. I yelled after Austin as he smirked going in the house.

Austinnnnn! Azaria yelled happily running to her brother.

Maaaaaa!!! Amaris yelled as he got off the bus. He ran to me happily hugging me.

I finally had all my babies back in the house with me. Now we just waiting on the arrival of this new little one.