Chapter 44

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO TIMERA Gates! Thank you for your order at 716adifferentvibe.com 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_____________________

You out here all alone? I heard a male voice as I sipped my tea looking into the rose garden. I looked up and King was smiling over at me.

It's peaceful when all the kids are still sleeping! I giggled.

I bet! He laughed as he walked over to the garden side. He picked a rose and laid it behind my ear as he pushed some of the hair out my face.

Would you like a cup? I asked blushing.

I actually have to go, morning meeting...but I'd love to have dinner with you?

King I....um I'm pregnant!

Okay? I said have dinner with you not fuck you Queen! He said with laughter.

I felt a bit embarrassed. The back gate opened and Kay'Sean walked through with Monster following behind him. Why was he here? "Uhhh okay? I'll have dinner with you!" I smiled turning back to King.

Okay I'll be over at 7! He smirked. "Gentlemen!" He said nodding his head before walking off. They both twisted their lips up at him and he smirked licking his lips as he walked away.

Monster sat down as Kay'Sean entered into the house. He just looked at me with a blank stare. "How long we gone do this?" The words flew out his mouth like vomit.

Do what?

This! Queen come on now? And who that nigga?

Nobody and we aren't doing anything!

Why can't you see that I love you and wanna be with you. I left a bitch at the alter on purpose cause I wanna be with you. I been wanting to be with you for the longest and you just keep pushing me away.

Monster you put your hands on me! Fuck that you...you disowned your children! That hurts the most out of everything. If I ever would of have given you another chance you completely blew that once you did that. You mean the absolute world to them kids!

Don't you think I know that Queen. That's why I made up with them first. I feel sick ass fuck knowing the truth about everything. I just reacted I didn't think. We going through so much and I just snapped like I lost it. I got so much shit on my mind and was going through so much shit! I never in this life time or the next would of put my hands on you if I was in the right mind but you gotta understand to that, that shit wasn't on me. Them muthafuckas had all the DNA and tested it and tested it and tested it and that shit kept coming back they wasn't mine what was I suppose to think Queen?!

The truth the fuck! I lost both of my kids like do you honestly think I was out here cheating?! It was days I couldn't get out of bed yet alone have sex with you. You really think I was out there having sex with someone else? NO! I was severely depressed I was fighting for my life. I was fighting to be okay! I didn't even leave the house so who children could they have been Ja'Kari?!!! Like fuckin think for once! Look what we had is completely over and I mean completely.....

No it's not! Don't say that Queen. What you want me to get on my knees and beg you? Baby I'm
Sorry and I love you! Let me take you out to dinner tonight...

I have plans with a king, just Be a better father! I got up and he grabbed me.

I'm NEVER gonna stop fighting for you Queen!

It's over Ja'Kari! I pulled away from him and grabbed my tea cup so I could return to the house. I don't know if I was tryna to convince him or myself that it was actually over...