Chapter 9

I paced back and fourth crying. Why did I just do that to myself? Why did I let him fuck me?

I grabbed my phone and called Yonna. I needed to vent to somebody about this.

Hello! She answered.

Where are you? I asked wiping my tears.

At the shop, are you okay? What's wrong?

I just did something so stupid! I'm so mad at myself
I bursted into tears again.

What? What Queen what is it? Where are you??!

I'm at home, I came home on my lunch break cause I forgot my laptop and my wallet. Monster came and brought the kids bags. He kissed me and one thing led to another and we had sex!

What?!

And it was so good Yonna like it was crazy....

So why are you crying?

Because I still love him! And he's engaged to someone else! And I shouldn't of did that! I know what it's like to be cheated on and I let him cheat on her with me.

Girl please he probably was already cheating on her she ain't nobody special. Plus until you sign your divorce papers and he sign his y'all are still legally married! That is your husband you should not feel bad for having sex with your husband, in y'all home, while y'all are married.

I just feel so guilty.

Why? Cause you love your husband? He hasn't even signed his divorce papers yet cause he still loves you. And according to Kay'Sean he's not signing them.

So what am I suppose to do? Play side bitch to my own husband?

NO! You could never be the side bitch when you was already the wife and still is. You need to stop being so mean and hostile and tell him what it is! You love him and want to still be with him!

I can't tell him that!

Why not Queen? You just had sex with him!

Because he's engaged!

Yeah cause y'all broke up and he moved on after you told him plenty of times y'all was never gonna get back together. You need to tell him something before he says "I Do!" Look ima call you back my clients just got here.

Okay! I hung up the phone and sat on my bed. I finished my crying session and hurried up and got in the shower. I waisted my whole entire lunch break getting tucked on my kitchen floor. I changed my clothes to another cute outfit and hurried up and left.

I made it back to my class just in time before it had started. I went into teacher mode and cleared my head of everything.