Chapter 11

KELLY P.O.V.

Hey girl! My sister smiled coming into my shop.

Hey baby! I kissed her cheek and hugged her. "You look cute!"

Thank you, so what's going in that you had to see me this early, and I bought breakfast.

I'm losing it sissy!

What, what you mean?

When I first met Monster everything was so perfect. He was perfect. You know he is the perfect man for me in my eyes. I don't like that he was married or have kids. I feel like those two things that makes him not live to his full potential. Don't get me wrong I love his kids especially lil Azaria she is tooooo cute and always wanna play dress up but can be annoying cause girl this cost more than yo whole lil life and ya moma broke living off ya daddy and she can't replace my stuff if you break it now. BUT I do love them. I don't want any so that settles that there. I just feel like this past year since we got engaged he just ain't been giving me his all how he was when we first started dating. He walks around like something is wrong with him, like he's not happy, I feel like he still loves her.

Well I'm sure he still loves her sis they was married and they have 3 kids together. You just don't stop loving someone overnight. But I do believe he loves you why else would he ask you to marry him give you a ring plan the whole wedding and pay for it all while still being legally married to her. Have you sat down and talked to him about how your feeling and how he's feeling?

No not really....I just don't know how to bring it up. I don't want him to think I'm jealous or anything.! I really just don't wanna lose my man. I love him and he is so perfect for me and to me.

Well Kells, in order to not lose ya man you need to talk to him baby a closed mouth don't get fed.

That's a fact it don't. I think ima do something special for him tonight.

Yeah cook a nice dinner, give him some sex finally. That's probably why he sad you don't fuck him enough.

I am not tryna get pregnant and than it's been so long since we had sex I know he's backed up that's to much nut!

Is it not good or something?

No he's amazing he got a big ole dick too

So you think making him wait longer and longer is gonna help you just causing him to be backed up longer that's gonna make you get pregnant. Fuck him regularly hell at least twice a week or something.  Nigga sad as hell he ain't getting no pussy. Honestly knowing what type of man he is. I'm surprised he hasn't cheated on you yet.

What?! Now Nicki why would you say that?!

Kelly that man is fine as hell! You and I both know that we ain't blind. He can have any woman out here he want. He's a fuckin drug lord, he's loaded in money, you think bitches not flocking to him when he step out. And you ain't fuckin him yeah okay I'm really surprise he has that much composure especially after just getting out of his marriage.

Well she ain't me, she just ain't have the juice like I did. I mean look at her, than look at me be fuckin for real!

She's pretty!

Pretty fuckin ugly!

Oh my god Kelly stop! My sister laughed.

Dead ass she is not me! Let's get to it. I got a fat ass, flatter stomach and bigger tities I don't know what he seen in her or that hot mess of a baby mother he has that bitch is D!

You is so mean Kelly!

I'm just saying me and him belong together and I'm the best looking bitch he done ever had.

Well I've never seen the girl soooo! Cut it out and be nice.

I never showed you his wife?

No!

Well she's going to be at the wedding, I made sure I sent an invite. Bitch need to know this for real my man is my man.

My store door opened and two girls walked in giggling. "Welcome to Lovely Keys!" I said happily greeting my customers even though I couldn't see them.

Girl this shit look cheap as fuck! I heard one of the female voice say.

It's some cute stuff in here!

Can't relate I don't wear cheap shit!

Who the fuck was this bitch dissing my store. I looked at my sister and she knew what time it was. I came from behind my counter and walked over to where the girls was. I stopped once I seen it was Queen and her friend Yonna. "Ain't nun in here cheap boo, what can I help y'all with?" I said smiling licking my lips and folding my arms. "Cause my man makes sure my quality of items is the best of the best!"

Queen started laughing a bit and I rolled my eyes. "I was just looking for something cute..!" Her friend said.

Well my items are on the high end side...

High end? Queen asked with laughter.

Yeah is there a problem? You came to be nosey or buy something? As much as your in Monsters pockets I'm sure you can afford something out of here.

Look Kelly I don't know what you think you doing tryna be funny in shit but I ain't know this was yo store I don't need to fake shop to be nosey. It ain't nothing in this store that I'd ever put on my body like I said it's CHEAP and I don't shop at lil boutiques. (She stepped in my face.) ima humble yo ass real quick, I WAS A BILLIONAIRE BEFORE I EVEN MET JA'KARI BOO! Let's go Yonna I don't know why you wanna buy something out this cheap ass store anyways. She placed her Chanel glasses on her face and started to walk towards the door. Them shits probably was knock offs anyways bitch know she wasn't no fuckin Billionaire I know she gets her money from Monster.
"Oh and just a lil FYI sale things that's on the websites or in store. Everybody know this shit FAKE! At least if you gone be a copy cat make it look right. And $75 for a Chanel shirt? Ain't even close to what it sales for!" She said before walking completely out.

Let me guess that was her? Nicki asked with her mouth dropped.

Girl yes! I twisted my lips up and rolled my eyes.

Now I know you on some hating shit Kelly you know I keep it real that girl was pretty as hell, beautiful! Her ass is definitely fatter than yours. 3 kids where? She was fuckin cold! Yeah okay, you better start fuckin yo man before he be fuckin her again. But I don't like how she just handled you. You want me to go handle that?

No! Ima let Monster know what she did and he gone get on her ass. That bitch is weak!

Yeah okay sis! Look I gotta go ima call you later.

Don't forget cause she just pissed me off. I said as I grabbed my phone.

Don't let that shit get to you. You be having everybody out her fly. And you fly ya self so keep it cute and classy fuck her you already got her man. You won if you ask me.

I guess you right!

I know I am, love you sis!

Love you to! I hugged my sister and grabbed my food as she left out. I was so annoyed at this bitch right now. Lame ass bitch, bitch you knew it was my shop!