Chapter 60

Where you going? Monster asked me as I grabbed my purse to leave.

To the mall. I can't keep wearing the same stuff.!

Ima come with you.

You gonna come with me? I asked shock wrapping my arms around his neck standing between his legs.

Yeah!

Sounds like a plan to me, make sure you bring my wallet!

Damn that's all I'm good for?! He asked laughing.

Of course not, dick too! I laughed kissing his lips.

You lucky you cute! He smirked kissing me back looking at me.

What?! A giggled looking him in his eyes.

I missed this....I missed us!

I missed you too. I love you!

I love you too Queen!

I smiled and let him go. I pulled him to his feet and he licked his lips smiling. I grabbed my purse and we left out. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in and he was gonna drive.

Which mall you wanna go to?

The closes one! If I have to sit more than 20 minutes ima have to pee. This baby is always on my bladder.

How far along are you anyways?

I'll be 7 months tomorrow...

I'm sorry! I shouldn't of did this too you!

If god didn't want us to have another he wouldn't of have her to us.

It's not just that though...I put you through a lot this pregnancy and you been doing it alone this entire time.

Ja'Kari let's just put all this behind us and focus on what's in front of us. We both apologized to each other and we are going to leave it at that.

I agree but we can't completely move on until we talk about everything.

Let's not!

He looked at me for a second before nodding his head. He pulled into the mall parking lot closes to the door cause I had to be already. I damn near left him at the door and ran into the mall so I could get to the bathroom.

You good? He asked laughing as he was walking into the mall and I was coming out the bathroom.

No! I'm tired of peeing! I giggled.

It'll be over soon than you gone be complaining you miss it!

Not this time! I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his arm around my neck as we walked. We went into a few stores and I shopped. Shopping was my therapy. I bought a lot of stuff for after I have my baby. It was hard finding stuff I liked to fit me now.

Baby? I called out to Monster to get his attention. I needed help reaching this Chanel purse I wanted.

Yeah! He said as he walked over to me with his head in his phone.

Grab this purse for me please?

He looked up and grabbed the purse for me. I heard two females scream his name in laughter as he was handing it to me. I looked at him and he looked at me.

Monster!!!! The one girl smiled hard waving at him as they ran over towards us.

You know them? I asked unsure if I should ask or wanna know the answer to. These girls was so pretty Instagram model type.

Uhh...

Hi baby! She said kissing his lips. He had the most dumbfounded look on his face.

Excuse you! I pushed her off of him.