Chapter 39

I twisted and turned amongst the few hours of sleep that I did get. I was so tired and we where going to be traveling for hours. I was so uncomfortable. I got up and got in the shower. The hotness woke me up.

I got dress in a comfortable sweat suit from A'different vibe. I loved their sweatsuits. They was so comfy and soft on the skin. They are an amazing brand. I definitely can't wait until the next sweatsuit sale ima be right on that site getting all the fast shipping. I slipped on my brown ugg slippers to complete my outfit and I looked cute. I put my diamond Rolex on. Diamond stud earrings and my diamond bangles. I did my make up cause I wanted to feel cute. I wet my wig and revitalized my curls.

My alarm went off and it was 4am. I turned it off and went to my kids room. I got everybody up so they could start getting ready. We had an hour to get to the airport. I feel so bad for waking them up out their sleep.

I made some quick toast, eggs, bacon and made it into sandwiches with bottles of orange and apple juice. I put everything next to their bags so they can grab their personals on the way out. I went upstairs and grabbed my purse and made sure I had all of passports and any other personal items that were needed. I made sure I had my wallet, keys, phone and charger. I grabbed the iPads off the chargers and   Took those back downstairs.

What do you have one? I asked Austin trying not to laugh. This kid done changed his whole wardrobe. That is not what I had picked out. He had on some black slacks that stopped above his ankle. A white polo shirt a black blazer and some Gucci loafers. His Cartier frames, a Cuban diamond necklace, with his Rolex to match. That boy was cleannnn!

This my airplane for I gotta arrive in Paris in style. Never know might have a cute girl there or something!

I don't know why yo ass always worried about some damn girls. I hope and pray you don't make me a grandma young! Go change you got 3 minutes.

Mmmcht fine! But I look good though don't I?  He said striking a pose cause he was so serious.

Yes you do baby! I laughed. My kids was some characters I tell you. He made his way back upstairs to change. I gave Amaris his book bag, iPad, and snack bag. And did the same for Azaria.

Thank you mommy! They both smiled. I kissed my kids and smiled. I just loved them so much. I swear they saved me.

Ight what about this?! Austin asked jogging back down the stairs. He had on a white polo, his gray polo sweat suit and some brand new pair of all white nike ones. He still had the necklace, Rolex, and Cartier frames on.

Yes that's better thank you! I laughed handing him his stuff and kissing his forehead too. But he was at the age where he didn't want my love cause he didn't want the girls to see it.

Okay let's go! I said as I heard the beeping of the car it couldn't of been nobody but Kay'Sean, Yonna, and the kids. I locked the doors and the house up as the kids got in the car. I pulled out and Kay'Sean followed behind me to the airport.

I was so excited. We haven't been to Paris yet as a family and all I want for my birthday tomorrow is real good food from this one place called Le Jules Verne. Ironically it's where Monster purposed to me. I still had no idea how he even knew I was taking him to Paris for his birthday. How he got the reservations there. And didn't even know he planned a whole surprise weddings for a whole day later. That was when he loved me most!

But that's in the past! And his lost especially!