Chapter 1

In order to welcome the arrival of the first bond fever, Tong Qinghe, whose glands were about to mature, transmitted his personal pheromone data to the national ao system for pairing. In less than three days, the matching results came out, and there was an alpha pheromone that was 100% compatible with him. ...100% fit, which means that the country will forcibly assign this alpha to him. The two kept in touch with each other. On the phone, Tong Qinghe behaved politely: "Hello, Uncle." Jiang Shaozhi, who had no mood swings, said: "Hello." After meeting, Tong Qinghe found himself facing the face of alpha assigned by the state, unable to call uncle. Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were hot, and his expressionless face suppressed his love at first sight for the little omega. Later, the combination heat of the two arrived ahead of schedule. Combined with heat, it is commonly known as the first love period... === It is recorded in the data that Qiongqi is an ancient beast, and it is also a special team composed of alpha elites in the country. The hot-blooded and powerful alphas matched up with their own omega through the ao information network, but Team Jiang was single for many years. The omega that wanted to stick it on Jiang Shaozhi flocked to him, but they all surrendered because of the pheromone he released, unable to restrain the suppressed fear, and finally let it go. One day, news came out that the Qiongqi Team Jiang had finally been paired with an omega that matched his pheromones 100%. Omega is too young, youthful and beautiful, with bright eyebrows and eyes, just sitting looks like a painting. All alphas: Hello sister-in-law! Welcome sister-in-law! Buddhist, obedient, unresponsive, sluggish and cute, little beauty omega x aggressive in combat, high in possessiveness, not much to talk about, the alpha who starts to tease with love, demining: Shou can only die of reading, greenhouse flowers, unaware of the dangers of the world, small fool. Don't you think, you think, make up a hypothetical consequence of the article. There are no consequences and assumptions that you think you think and you make up, and the consequences of hypothesizing and making up will not happen. The easy-to-use daily article on love in the interstellar skin is a daily article, and the article has private settings. If you don't like it, stop loss in time and enter the pit carefully. Content tags: fantasy space love interstellar sweet text search keywords: protagonists: Tong Qinghe, Jiang Shaozhi ┃ supporting roles: author's column for collection TT ┃ Others:

___________________

Chapter 1

  Omega has two stages of adulthood. One is the legal age of eighteen for federal citizens. After reaching the age of eighteen, ordinary people can independently carry out civil activities and belong to independent adults. The second is when the omega reaches the age of eighteen, generally two to three months after the age of eighteen, their glands will mature.

Omegas have special constitutions. For them, the maturity of the glands marks the arrival of an omega's adulthood, and there are still two months before Tong Qinghe's glands mature into adulthood.

Two months is not short, but it is not too long either. For Tong Qinghe, who is about to usher in the heat of union, the most urgent task is to find a way to survive the initial heat period.

An omega's initial passion always comes violently and lasts for a long time, it is difficult for an inexperienced omega to cope with the initial passion period.

Some omega will choose to add inhibitors, but the effect of inhibitors is negligible for omages in the first passion period, and the entire federation has clear regulations on the dosage of inhibitors, so more omega have another choose.

They generally transmit their personal data, including pheromone data, to the federal AO network in advance three to two months before they become adults.

The AO network collects the pheromone data of the vast majority of alpha and omega citizens in the country. All the data information is kept confidential through the national system, and it is for alpha and omega who are willing to find a partner.

When the matching degree of pheromone reaches 65%, it will reach the standard line of successful matching. According to previous data, the matching degree of alpha and omega that is generally successful in matching is about 75%. After the matching index reaches the standard, both parties can check whether they are compatible with Match successful people to develop bonds.

If there is a 100% pheromone match between the two parties, the country will force the alpha and omega to be paired together. Since the information on the AO website has been entered, there have been only two pairs of people with a 100% match in the past few years.

The morning light of dawn sprinkled on the mahogany floor through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. As soon as Tong Qinghe stepped out of the living room, he saw his sister sitting upright with her Guangnao in her arms.

Beside her was a few sheets of A4 paper, which recorded the data of Tong Qinghe's pheromones.

Apparently, in order to meet his adulthood, the female alpha, his eldest sister, who has always been selfless and iron-blooded, has broken her heart for him.

Tong Qinghe showed a helpless smile, the eldest sister was like a mother, although he didn't understand what his sister did, but he didn't complain too much.

Tong Qinghe pulled away the chair, sat down and took a few sips of fresh milk.

"Sister Yao, after looking for so long, have you found a satisfactory candidate?"

Tong Yao didn't close her eyes for a whole night, Alpha's physical fitness was very comparable to others, and at this moment she was still concentrating on the information displayed by the background system, looking cool and cold. His face was slightly wrinkled.

In fact, the alpha information entered by the AO system network shows that there are many outstanding people, but Tong Yao is like picking a son-in-law, and the juniors who might usually be praised, in her eyes at this time, lack some factors, unlike her younger brother. Suitable.

There is a 20-year age difference between the siblings, Tong Qinghe has been brought up by Tong Yao since his parents passed away. In Tong Yao's heart is the pride and strength of an alpha, she has always given her brother the best life, and when it's her brother's turn to grow up, she has to choose the best alpha to get along with.

Tong Qinghe was actually a little confused, not knowing what conditions were best included according to his sister's standards.

Moreover, he was just about to reach adulthood, and he was not ready to have too close contact with other people because he was used to being alone and independent.

According to the information he has learned, after the adult omega is paired with an alpha that meets the standard of compatibility, it is said that there is a period of getting along with each other, but most of them form a partner with each other within half a year.

Tong Qinghe doesn't want to step into married life prematurely. For him, this unknown territory is not a place he wants to set foot on.

He thought for a while, and said hesitantly: "Sister Yao, it shouldn't matter if I can't find an alpha that suits me. I heard that there are some industrial chains that provide services for omega in the period of passion, and they won't really mark it. , just provide a temporary mark for omega to help us through the estrous period."

Tong Yao frowned: "Xiaohe, your thinking is naive. This service is not safe, alpha and omega are born with a fatal attraction, let me ask A piece of mouth-watering food is placed in front of the hungry wolf, can the wolf really resist eating it?"

Tong Yao saw that his younger brother was obviously eager to try, so he had to emphasize his tone and tell him truthfully with the majesty of an elder reason.

"Look at the news statistics from last year. For every ten omega that entered the erotic period through this industry, there will be about two alphas who will lose their minds and use strong means to occupy them during this special period. "The

reason why some omega venture into this service industry is partly because some omega don't want to be marked too quickly when they start a family, especially the children born in wealthy families, but there are also some omega who have the thinking of Tong Qinghe. this industry.

However, the entire federation does not really advocate the development of this type of industry. It does not advocate restrictions on the surface, but because of the existence of demand, related service industries are still secretly growing.

Alpha has a natural desire to protect omega, and because of the influence of pheromones, alpha just wants to occupy them all the time. In the face of desire/desire, no matter how strong the psychological quality and self-control ability are, sometimes people have to succumb to the drive of desire.

As an alpha, Tong Yao knows how powerful people of the same gender are, and is born with a desire for exclusiveness in his bones. He frowned and said: "Omega after being marked cannot do without an alpha, I don't want you to take this risk. "

Tong Qinghe felt that what his sister said was not unreasonable. After thinking about it, he said: "Sister, I rarely ask you for anything. If this time, I hope you will use your authority to help me get a heavier dose of inhibitor... ..."

Tong Yao interrupted in a heavy voice: "Xiaohe, you'd better not even think about such a thought."

In fact, with the development of all things, resources are becoming increasingly scarce, and the survival rate of omega is not high. In the Federation and even other planets, Omega belongs to the race of national treasures and is protected by the country.

In the 200th year of Xingyuan, the Federation promulgated the first protection law on omega. Among them, the protection law stipulates the intake standard of omega for inhibitors. Once the limit is exceeded, it is easy to cause adverse harm to their bodies.

Tong Yao protects his disciple like a son, no matter what Tong Qinghe says, he will never let him go out to find Alpha, or increase the use of inhibitors.

She turned her eyes back to the screen of the optical brain, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt that these alphas were arrogant and arrogant. Some alphas in the army had good qualifications, but Tong Yao thought they were too busy to spend time with her brother.

Tong Qinghe looked at the elder sister's focused and serious face, and sighed silently in her heart.

He cut the breakfast on the plate into neat pieces and pushed it in front of Tong Yao: "Sister Yao, don't bother with these, let's eat something first."

Tong Yao took a moment to look at him and said, "No urgent."

After Tong Yao entered Tong Qinghe's information into the AO website, he went to the table to eat the breakfast he had just cut. Alpha has an element of arrogance in her bones, including Tong Yao, but she will not show this side to Tong Qinghe. In front of his younger brother, Tong Yao still seemed more tender.

Tong Yao asked: "Xiaohe, has anyone chased you around these years?"

Although the eldest sister loves her younger brother, she is too busy with official duties to pay attention to Tong Qinghe's situation all the time. The two siblings only occasionally meet at the dining table during breakfast and have the opportunity to enjoy breakfast together.

Strictly speaking, in addition to giving Tong Qinghe enough material life, Tong Yao is occupied by work most of the time, knowing that she is not a very qualified sister. She knows little about her younger brother's living environment, including what friends he has, and his life preferences. Tong Qinghe has a very easy-to-satisfy temperament, and she didn't take the initiative to say that her sister is busy, and her younger brother is good. There are many places of negligence.

Tong Yao's position in the Federation is getting higher and higher. Just now, she disliked that the alphas in the army did not have time to accompany omega, and at the same time blamed herself more from the side, and did not spend too much time on Tong Qinghe. She blamed herself, caught up with Tong Qinghe's adulthood, which means a lot to Omega, this time she must put her mind on Tong Qinghe, and guard his choice of alpha for him.

Tong Qinghe wiped his hands with a tissue, nodded, and said somewhat unnaturally: "There are, but I rejected them all."

Not only there are, but there are many alphas who pursue Tong Qinghe.

The appearance and temperament of omega tends to be gentle, and they are born to be pitiful. They are babies raised by the family. Most of them are spoiled and cared for. They are deeply educated by the omega unique to the Federation, and they are extremely dependent on alpha. But Tong Qinghe is not like other omegas, he seems gentle and harmless, but he is more alienated from the alphas than anyone else. After a long time, the alphas around the school district know that there is a delicate little rose in the Academy of Chinese Studies, called Tong Qinghe .

In terms of personal emotions, Tong Qinghe was embarrassed to tell Tong Yao that Tong Yao was busy with official duties, so he thought there was no need to disturb her because of this matter, and on the other hand, he wanted to be independent as soon as possible.

The most basic sign of an omega's independence is to be free from the care of family members, to have a career of its own, and to assume social responsibilities.

Rather than looking for an alpha in a relationship, Tong Qinghe wanted to be admitted to the Federal Research Institute after graduation. He told Tong Yao of this decision at the dinner table, and the female alpha's complexion changed slightly on the spot.

"Xiaohe, wouldn't it be good to find an easy and simple job? Now there are many occupations specially set up for omega, and the job is easy and the salary is not low. I am worried that you will not be able to bear it if you enter the research institute." Tong Yao said at the Federation Council For many years, knowing the undercurrent surging under the calm surface of the federal government agency, she came in by herself, and didn't want her brother to come in again.

Tong Qinghe repeatedly assured her: "I have been exercising regularly according to the requirements in the past few years. Sister Yao, I like this major and want to make some contributions to the Federation like you.

" He offered to ask for something. This time, his unexpected insistence prevented Tong Yao from opening his mouth to immediately block his thoughts.

The optical brain suddenly sounded a short prompt tone, Tong Yao extended his hand and turned to the optical brain screen, Tong Qinghe glanced away, and saw the AO system page that lit up, showing that he had already had a pairing reminder that the pheromone had reached the standard.