Chapter 40

Doctor Beta's back was covered with sweat, he felt that he didn't hear what the little omega said clearly, and his ears were tired, so he asked Ji Wan next to him: "Who did he ask for, Jiang what?"

Ji Wan couldn't hear clearly either . , Tong Qinghe was confused, and his speech was vague, he said uncertainly: "It seems to be called... Jiang Shaozhi." The

doctor was surprised: "Jiang Jiang, Jiang Shao—Team Jiang?"

Ji Wan asked suspiciously: "Doctor Jiang Shaozhi?" Know?" The

doctor exclaimed, "Who doesn't know Team Jiang in the military area? He's been picking people in the area recently, taming a bunch of rebellious Alphas into obedience, like a bunch of little brats. They are vying for the limelight and want to join the special forces. The number of disabled recruits accepted by the military hospital every day is increasing, and they are all recruited by the Jiang team."

"..."

Ji Wan didn't know much about it, omegas are peaceful by nature. Little is known about it, but from Dr. Beta's mouth, Tong Qinghe's alpha should be quite powerful.

Ji Wan stopped: "Then I'll go find him right away." The

doctor tightly hugged Tong Qinghe's hand: "Go, I'll drive him to the hospital." It only

takes fifteen minutes to drive from the military area to the military hospital Tong Qinghe didn't wake up in the past fifteen minutes, and lay down obediently even when she was unconscious, sweating all the time.

The beta nurse who accompanied him said that his body temperature was still on the rise. While wiping his sweat, he put on an oxygen cylinder to prevent Tong Qinghe from suffocating.

The car was filled with jasmine fragrance, and the nurse had given Tong Qinghe an inhibitor according to the doctor's instructions. When he arrived at the hospital, the medical staff arranged in advance sent Tong Qinghe to the emergency room, and the doctor began to do a general examination for Tong Qinghe.

Tong Qinghe was dizzy, but his consciousness did not completely disappear. His limbs fell completely disobediently, as if an abyss appeared in his body, his whole body was floating above the abyss, he would not fall, but he could not touch the ground either.

He could vaguely hear someone talking, perhaps discussing his condition. Tong Qinghe thought endlessly, I didn't faint.

His eyelids could not be opened. Someone approached him, as if using an instrument to check his body, and even lifted his clothes.

The hand with the rubber sleeve touched his skin, Tong Qinghe restrained the voice from his mouth, a needle pierced into a blood vessel, the cold medicine collided with the fiery heat in his body, Tong Qinghe bent his body and convulsed uncontrollably, he was crushed by someone Suppressing his hands and feet, a light source slowly appeared in the dark vision in the pain.

The gray area in front of his eyes gradually turned into white light. He closed his eyes and opened them again. Several doctors in white coats were discussing the situation around him. Seeing that he was awake, one of the doctors bent down and told him After two sentences,

Tong Qinghe responded humbly. He wanted to ask the doctor what happened to him, but he was muffled in the oxygen mask, and no one could hear him.

The doctor said: "Don't worry, there is no major problem with your body. We have notified your alpha, and he will come to see you soon."

Hearing that Jiang Shaozhi would come, Tong Qinghe's heart was more than half settled, and his eyelids became heavier and heavier , and then the doctor told him some more about the situation, but the person in front of him gradually became blurred and blurred, and Tong Qinghe fell into a coma again, unable to hear or see, with a dull pain in his head, as if something was split in his mind.

Not long after Tong Qinghe fell into a coma, Jiang Shaozhi rushed to the hospital. He saw his little omega lying on the hospital bed for the first time, so he sat down and held a hand, rubbing it on the sweaty palm.

Dr. Qin and Jiang Shaozhi are good friends who have known each other for many years. When they came out of the same class, one joined the special team and the other practiced medicine.

Jiang Shaozhi asked, "What's going on?"

Dr. Qin said: "I have checked them all, and ruled out every condition, and the last one is completely consistent with his current condition."

Jiang Shaozhi: "Don't be fooled."

Dr. Qin sat on the chair and opened the recorded case : "It's a miracle, your omega has entered the period of spiritual awakening."

Jiang Shaozhi's brows tightened, and Doctor Qin smiled, leaning his elbows on the armrest easily: "Who are you scaring with this face all day long?" , You heard me right, he has his own spiritual body."

"Well, not only your alpha, omega has a spiritual body, it's really rare."

A small number of people have a spiritual body, and alphas account for a huge proportion of these few people, There have been cases of omega spiritual body awakening on other planets, but in the Federation, Tong Qinghe is indeed the first omega to have a spiritual body awakening.

There are several levels of spiritual bodies, and there are very few of the combat system. Alphas like Jiang Shaozhi, who use ancient beasts as their spiritual bodies, are the rarest.

A person with a spiritual body has a wider spiritual realm than ordinary people. Jiang Shaozhi suddenly remembered that the first time he formed a knot, Tong Qinghe invaded his spiritual realm to appease him. At that time, his consciousness was muddled, and he thought it was a hallucination caused by a mental breakdown.

An alpha and an omega whose pheromones are highly compatible, if both parties have a spiritual body, the emotional resonance will be very high, and the omega can completely calm the mind of its own alpha, provided that the spiritual body of this omega is not a fighting species. Otherwise, if the spiritual bodies of the two combat systems collide, they will most likely become entangled in a fight, and they will not stop regardless of whether one wins or loses.

Dr. Qin was very excited: "I'm curious what kind of spiritual body your omega will have. He doesn't look aggressive, and his temper should be mild when getting along with people. Most people's spiritual body follows the characteristics of the original owner, so it will probably be relatively Gentle species."

Jiang Shaozhi lifted the hair that was softly covering Tong Qinghe's forehead, every time he stroked and touched, Tong Qinghe seemed to respond in a coma, mumbled in a trance, listened carefully, but couldn't understand what he said.

Jiang Shaozhi asked: "Based on the current situation, how long will the coma last?"

Doctor Qin waved his hand: "The alpha mental awakening period is about a week. If you think about what you experienced back then, combined with his situation, you can somewhat empathize with him."

The doctor left the ward, leaving his private space to Jiang Shaozhi and his omega.

Jiang Shaozhi leaned down and called Tong Qinghe in his ear.

Alpha's spiritual awakening period is quite tormenting people's willpower. During the process, their five senses will multiply and diffuse every day, such as the clarity of vision, the sensitivity of hearing, the intensification of taste, etc., depending on the person's physique.

Jiang Shaozhi has a keen sense of hearing. During the few days of spiritual awakening, he was deeply disturbed by various noises every day. Countless sounds penetrated into the eardrums and gathered in the spiritual sea to slowly digest them, so as to adapt to such changes.

Tong Qinghe stayed in the hospital for observation and did not wake up on the first day.

In the evening, after the military training was over, Ji Wan came to the military hospital to see the child Qing He, sat for ten minutes, and was about to leave when the person on the bed moved and made a slight sound.

Ji Wan turned back and called Tong Qinghe softly in his ear.

In the dream, Tong Qinghe's eyes overflowed with crystal clear tears, Ji Wangan stood at a loss, ready to go out and ask the doctor to come and have a look.

The visiting doctor happened to pass by, and they couldn't wake up the crying omega, so Jiang Shaozhi went downstairs to get some soup, and before he even got outside the door, he heard his own omega crying.

Jiang Shaozhi sprinted into the door, his eyes caught the omega on the bed, and asked the doctor what happened.

Ji Wan explained: "I came to see him and was about to leave when I heard him start crying. The doctor happened to pass by and we tried to wake him up. He hasn't stopped crying until now, let alone from a comatose state. Wake up."

Jiang Shaozhi put away the packed soup, sat on the bedside, picked up Tong Qinghe, and put him on his lap as a pillow.

Tong Qinghe's hand, clenched into a small fist, was wrapped in a generous and dry palm. At this moment, Jiang Shaozhi felt a resonance in the spiritual realm, which was quite weak, coming from the spiritual realm released by Tong Qinghe.

The little omega's spiritual realm is not solid, and the release is quite clumsy and jerky. As long as Jiang Shaozhi applies a little pressure, his spiritual realm can be destroyed.

Jiang Shaozhi stroked the corners of Tong Qinghe's reddish eyes: "Tongtong." After

waiting patiently for ten minutes, he got the first reply from the sleeping person.

Tong Qinghe hummed slowly from his nasal cavity. Ji Wan and the doctor thought it was just Tong Qinghe's unconscious body reaction. Only Jiang Shaozhi knew that his little omega was responding to his call just now.

Jiang Shaozhi pressed his face next to Tong Qinghe's ear, and kissed his temples as a reward: "Good boy," and then let out a low laugh, "Why are you so slow, it took so long to respond when I heard my uncle calling you.

" Minutes passed, and there was a slow, muffled hum.

The other two in the ward were silent at the same time.

The doctor thinks that Omega is not only fine now, but also has nothing to do with him. Staying in the ward, the two outsiders seemed redundant.

Ji Wan cleared her throat, concealed her uncomfortable expression, and said dryly, "I still have to go back to the dormitory to do my laundry. See you, Team Jiang, and see you, doctor." The

doctor still has wards to check, so naturally he won't stay any longer.

After everyone left, Jiang Shaozhi lowered his head and kissed Tong Qinghe's lips, patiently smoothing the light color of his lips bit by bit, and Omega's cheeks were hot and red.

Jiang Shaozhi carefully felt the subtle changes in the omega's spiritual realm, and his tone was light, with a faint smile: "Tongtong, don't be shy."