Chapter 64

The doctor was a kind and kind uncle. When he saw Tong Qinghe, he waved to him and motioned him to choose a comfortable place to sit.

"Don't be nervous, kids. Have you eaten yet?"

The consulting room of the psychology department does not have the indifference of a hospital. On the book wall, several small oval tables with lovely engravings are arranged staggeredly. There are a few loosely opened books on the table, and a cup of hot tea is placed next to the books. The hot air is lingering, and a flower is drawn on the surface of the tea, which looks sweet. And delicious.

Tong Qinghe's eyes swept across the pages of the book for the first time, he settled down, thinking that now is not the time to read a book, and observed this place curiously and cautiously.

The doctor clasped his hands and put them on the table easily, his eyes followed Tong Qinghe's cautious and tentative posture to observe comfortably. An omega is like a young animal exploring a new territory, looking for a place where it feels safe and relaxed.

Tong Qinghe only dared to turn around a little in the space next to the book wall, so many books gave him a sense of security in an unfamiliar space with no one to accompany him.

Tong Qinghe sat down on the sofa farther away. The sofa was soft, and his butt sank as soon as it touched it. He was so frightened that he stretched out his hands to help the two sides, and hurriedly moved his butt forward slightly, and a small piece of it was stuck. Sitting in the seat, he turned his gaze to the doctor awkwardly, feeling a little ashamed by his behavior.

The doctor waited for about the same time, walked in and brought the snacks and hot tea he had cooked to Tong Qinghe's hand, and signaled him with his eyes: "Taste."

Tong Qinghe drank the hot tea first, and carefully blew on it for fear of being hot, and sipped it . After taking a sip, he found that the temperature was just right, and it was the taste he liked.

He looked at the doctor sincerely: "It's delicious."

The doctor has a child who is about the same age as Tong Qinghe, so he can deal with omegas of this age with ease, knowing what postures can make them relax, sending information sheets to observe and collect data in behaviors and daily conversations.

The doctor asked, "Do you like it?"

Tong Qinghe nodded.

"If you like, I can teach you how to do it."

So Tong Qinghe was surprised to find that there was also a small kitchen with all the equipment.

The spotless kitchen made Tong Qinghe hesitant to go in immediately. He stood outside the door, looking out a little uneasy. The doctor said: "Don't worry, Mr. Alpha who really misses you can go out and have a look."

Tong Qinghe thought that since he was seeing a doctor, You should listen to the doctor. He misses Jiang Shaozhi more now, so he ran towards the door. Jiang Shaozhi sat in the waiting room next door. He didn't call for anyone. Seeing the other party made him feel at ease, so he went back to the doctor silently and talked to the doctor outside the kitchen. Say you don't know how to do this.

All the work at home is handled by Qiuqiu, and the aunt and the driver are also invited. Tong Qinghe doesn't touch Yangchunshui with his fingers, and he doesn't know where to put the oil bottle upside down.

He said to the doctor: "I won't, I'm afraid I will cause you unnecessary trouble." The

doctor smiled: "No one can learn from it. Once you learn it, you can go back and be an alpha.

" With very attractive conditions, Tong Qinghe silently walked into the kitchen and followed the doctor to learn how to make hot tea silently.

Jiang Shaozhi was in the waiting room dealing with a few things that just happened in his hand. The comprehensive evaluation level of the recruits has come out, which is similar to the result he expected in his heart. The soldiers of the team cling to the data tightly, and the two have refreshed and replaced each data item several times. It seems that the team has not yet been formally formed, and the people inside have started to compete secretly.

Jiang Shaozhi carefully assessed each recruit's personality. No soldier has his own position from the beginning, but there are very few people who can be all-round soldiers. His indifferent gaze suddenly jumped out of the window, Jiang Shaozhi turned his head to look at the closed psychology department, left a message for the doctor, and went straight downstairs.

Maternity.

Shen Zong took a two-hour leave today to accompany Ji Wan to the maternity check-up. Every time his vacation was hard-won, every time he took it, he would return it with several times the amount of training. Jump to get another kind of flattery.

In Shen Zong's former army, the title of the youngest son of the Shen family alone made many people keep him at arm's length, and more people wanted to get in touch with the Shen family through him.

These days, unless your ability is so strong that it is unique and irreplaceable, if you want to go up, you will inevitably need someone to promote and recommend. Shen's family is Gao Zhi, ambitious people who find an opportunity and don't go for it, Shen Zong has seen a lot, and sneered at him,

but Jiang Shaozhi is good at using this halo that restrains him to bully him, no matter how conceited Shen Zong has a relationship with the old general Stiff and not allowing outsiders to belittle the Shen family's reputation, the key point is that this outsider, who doesn't like the Shen family, Shen Zong can only hold back, and the team can't help swearing, but facing Jiang Shaozhi, the swearing really can't come out. Can't beat it.

Shen Zong stared blankly at the closed door of the pregnancy test. Ji Wan was not allowed to follow in half a step during the pregnancy test. The doctor ordered that he must take good care of Ji Wan now. The child in his stomach had two accidents and almost ran away. If you still want the child to stay safely, you have to treat Ji Wan like an ancestor, and you can't let him have any negative emotions.

Shen Zong felt upset and turned around to find something to vent. Jiang Shaozhi approached him head-on, Shen Zong was taken aback, and turned his head to look around: "Captain Jiang, your wife is pregnant too?"

Jiang Shaozhi said, "Come with me."

Shen Zong didn't move immediately: "I'm waiting here for my wife to come out Woolen cloth."

Jiang Shaozhi said bluntly: "Are you planning to go to the first team?"

Several teams under Jiang Shaozhi have numbers, Qiongqi is his right-hand man, and he has led Qiongqi to complete every high-efficiency task for several years. Qiongqi is the first team. The members of the first team can be said to be Qiongqi's reserve force. Everyone has a great chance to become a member of Qiongqi.

Each of the recruits recruited did not climb up from several formations with their own strength, Jiang Shaozhi asked Shen Zong to join the first team, which surprised Shen Zong a little.

Shen Zong was silent, and asked: "How about after entering."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Leave here, there are new training and tasks waiting for you."

Ji Wan is now pregnant and needs someone to accompany, Shen Zong thinks he has to think about it.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't force him, and left after speaking.

Upstairs, Tong Qinghe carefully took the hot tea he made outside, Jiang Shaozhi knocked on the door and came in, the doctor signaled him to be casual, and then sat at the desk to record and analyze Tong Qinghe's condition one by one.

Tong Qinghe held the hot tea in front of Jiang Shaozhi like offering a treasure. The taste was according to Jiang Shaozhi's taste. Alpha didn't like sweetness, so he didn't put any sugar.

From the doctor's point of view, Omega is almost leaning into Alpha's arms. No matter when and where they get along, Tong Qinghe regards his Alpha as the only safe support point. The doctor draws a few red circles with a pen, and walks towards them with the information .

"We have something to talk about," the doctor said to Jiang Shaozhi, "You can ask your partner for advice. If he doesn't agree with you to listen in, we all choose to respect his privacy."

Tong Qinghe didn't expect to make a cup of hot tea. The doctor recorded his situation, and he stuffed hot tea into Jiang Shaozhi's palm. He was feeding him just now, and wanted to listen to the medical records. He begged softly, "Uncle, can I talk to the doctor first?"

If his alpha refuses, Tong Qinghe doesn't know what to do.

Jiang Shaozhi nodded slightly at him, picked up the hot tea and went to the waiting room.

Tong Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief.

The doctor sighed faintly, it seemed that such situations had been seen too many times, and he was unable to express his compassion, and pointed to Tong Qinghe at the circled red letter on the form.

Lack of security, low self-esteem and cautious mentality, inability to make decisions based on one's own judgment, increasing dependence on others, the enlarged last line of words, excessive doting and protection, this is a relatively common dependent personality disorder among omega people.

Tong Qinghe has now realized this, so his anxiety and excessive sinking will make him unable to control his emotional tears, and his nerves are sensitive and fragile, but as long as alpha comforts him, he will be able to calm down uncontrollably.

For Tong Qinghe, this is a behavior that aggravates the cycle of illness.

He asked the doctor: "What should I do?" The

doctor said: "Give yourself a little confidence," he asked back, "If your alpha just didn't agree with you to stay for analysis by yourself, what should you do? Let him sit here Listen?"

Tong Qinghe nodded, not daring to raise his face in front of the doctor.

He found himself hesitating even to have a slight resistance to Jiang Shaozhi.

The doctor said: "Alpha has a doomed desire to dominate omega. Submission can be a decision you make voluntarily and voluntarily according to the situation at the time, but it is not your instinct. You cannot let your obedience become a part of your daily life. Instinct. Child, you are you, he is him, no matter how close two people are, they are not a community after all, understand."

Tong Qinghe was confused, and the doctor gave him a benign guide according to his condition: "You like to read books, so you might as well treat them as your study content when you have time."

Tong Qinghe left with a stack of papers handed to him by the doctor . The cup on the table is empty, drink clean.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't ask anything about the conversation, took him outside for dinner, met Shen Zong and Ji Wan, and the four of them sat together.

Ji Wan saw that Tong Qinghe seemed to have something on his mind, and before he found a chance to say so, the old general sent someone to invite Shen Zong and Ji Wan back, and the old general let Shen Zong join Jiang Shaozhi's team on the spot.

Shen Zong turned to Ji Wan, how could the old general not know what he was thinking.

"If you go voluntarily, I will allow you to come back to see him. If you are forced to send him in, then you don't want to see anyone."