Chapter 70

Tong Qinghe saved a lot of unsent messages, and there was not a cell in his body that was clamoring to go to Jiang Shaozhi's side, to be included in alha's generous and powerful arms, to hear the other party's comfort, to be surrounded by pheromones.

He wanted it so much that his face couldn't tell whether it was sweat or tears, it was wet together, a few locks of hair stained his eyebrows and eyes, his neck was limply against the pillow, he looked like a helpless little thing .

The first wave of binding fever subsides temporarily as the inhibitors take effect. Combination heat is like the rising tide of sea water, one tide rises and one ebbs, the interval between them is not long, and the second time is very likely to be ushered in a few minutes later.

The doctor frequently took turns taking care of the two rooms. The old general was helpless. He could only stand stiffly outside and stare at the doctor, not daring to see what happened to the two young men inside.

What's more funny is that the old general ran upstairs without even wearing shoes, and mud was hanging on his trouser legs. The old father stood guard outside the door.

The betas and alhas of the servants are over 60 years old, and the influence of pheromones on them fades away. The influence of the old general Hou outside the door is not great, it is negligible.

The sheets under Tong Qinghe's body were soaked, he stumbled towards the closet, took out the clean sheets and changed into the bed with difficulty, and lay down again as if exhausted, chanting words in his mouth, the communicator was clenched in the palm of his hand, he couldn't help it After pressing a button, it showed that the connection was successful, and the tears that forced back the eyes rushed out of the eye sockets again.

"Uncle..." The eardrums were bulging, and Tong Qinghe could hardly hear what he was saying, but he managed not to let himself cry for a moment. It was his fault that Jiang Shaozhi was distracted at this time.

"Tongtong," Jiang Shaozhi was a little noisy, and there was the sound of waves passing by. After answering this sentence, Jiang Shaozhi faintly gave instructions to the people around him. Tong Qinghe bit the pillow and listened carefully with blurred vision. He couldn't hear clearly. The communicator was aimed at Jiang Shaozhi again. It's so uncomfortable, but when Jiang Shaozhi said these words at a critical moment, he felt weak and weak.

Jiang Shaozhi was able to connect with him at such a busy time, and Tong Qinghe was already so satisfied that his heart ached.

Jiang Shaozhi asked, "What did you just say?"

Tong Qinghe heard clearly, and shook his head in a daze, "It's okay," he grinned, with most of his face buried in the pillow, "Keep busy, I won't bother you. You."

Jiang Shaozhi said, "The voice is so muffled."

Tong Qinghe wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes and lied, "I'm still sleeping late, I don't want to get up."

Jiang Shaozhi was speechless, and smiled lightly.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't feel at ease leaving Tong Qinghe alone at home, so the only communicator that didn't cut off his route was Tong Qinghe who could contact him.

"You sleep a little longer, I'll go back when I'm done."

Tong Qinghe hummed, sounding illusory.

The contact established after the separation ended in just a few words. Tong Qinghe stuck the communicator to his ear without moving. If it hadn't been affected by the surging combination fever again, Tong Qinghe would have almost forgotten his situation.

He twisted into the quilt under his body, sweat was secreted densely in various parts, and his skin seemed to be covered with a layer of oil wax.

The shortness of breath made him dizzy, and the glands at the back of his neck made an obvious and deep wet mark on the pillow cover.

The doctor entered again with the medicine box, and he was startled by the scent of jasmine in the room. The protective mask he had just taken off was put on again, and he skillfully injected the medicine quickly, and after disinfecting the skin around Tong Qinghe's blood vessels, he found the right place to inject. He wiped his sweat.

The doctor said, "There is no estrus at present, and it will be over after one or two waves of combined fever."

Tong Qinghe nodded without strength, "...Thank you doctor."

He opened his eyelids and tried to open them wide "Doctor, Ji Wan How is the situation?" The

doctor sighed, "He is in estrus, because he is pregnant and weak, so it is not convenient to inject inhibitors for him."

Tong Qinghe grabbed the doctor's finger suddenly, "What should I do?"

oga ordinary estrus It will kill people, even with inhibitors, it is still difficult. Ji Wan is now in a special period, and his body needs to be well nourished. How can he survive when he is in heat?

Tong Qinghe sat up supporting his weak and tired body, "I'll go see him." The

doctor gently took him back to lie down, "You should rest first, and it won't be too late to see him when your body recovers stably. It's over now, his The situation will only make you more worried and anxious, and you can't even take care of yourself, how can you take care of others?" The

doctor's persuasion was reasonable, Tong Qinghe lay back on the bed, and urged the doctor to take care of Ji Wan, leaving him alone for now.

"Wait a minute," Tong Qinghe took a deep breath, "Please leave the inhibitor here, I can inject it myself."

He opened his moist eyes and told the doctor firmly, "Ji Wan needs you more than I do."

The doctor ran back to the other end to take care of Ji Wan. The room was quiet, blocking all sounds. Tong Qinghe held the communicator in front of her eyes, looked at it again and again, and patiently wiped off the moist water that was continuously secreted from the back of her neck with the clean towel she bought.

Flooded with high fever, low and high changes. Tong Qinghe looked at the tube of inhibitor left by the doctor, swallowed, opened the tube and injected himself with the third tube without hesitation.

He closed his eyes and lay at the end of the bed waiting for the heat to dissipate. The corners of his eyes were red due to the high heat. After an unknown period of time, the redness dissipated. He walked to the bathroom dripping with sweat and turned on hot water to clean himself.

Tong Qinghe raised the back of his hand to cover his eyes and sucked his nose, and it took a long time before he smiled.

This time without Alha by his side, he survived the bond fever period by himself. Jiang Shaozhi spoiled him too much, Tong Qinghe thought that without him, he would die.

After washing his whole body with hot water in the bathroom, Tong Qinghe regained a lot of strength. Just as he was holding the door to go out, a small gray thing slammed down at his feet, its claws tightened around his loose pants, and it slowly climbed up his legs.

The little koala whined, and Tong Qinghe held up its fluffy buttocks and hugged her in his arms. The baby koala lay softly and obediently in his arms and hugged her arms tightly. When he went out of the room, Tong Qinghe saw the old general tense up. stood outside the other room.

He asked, "General, how is Ji Wan's condition?" He looked down at the little koala, and then said, "Are there any fresh leaves nearby?"

Old General Shen looked at the spiritual body in his arms in a little surprise, making him The servants collect fresh leaves from the surrounding eucalyptus leaves.

Occasionally, there was a little movement in Ji Wan's room. The doctor opened the door slightly, and the strong tea fragrance poured out immediately. Tong Qinghe and Old General Shen subconsciously took two steps back, surrounded the doctor and asked about Ji Wan's situation.

The doctor said, "I fed him a little medicine, but the effect is relatively small, and I plan to increase the dose according to his physical condition."

The doctor sighed, and told the old general and Tong Qinghe about Ji Wan's strength. He has never seen an oga with such tenacious willpower, and can rely on a strong will to control himself forcibly during the estrus period.

Old General Shen frowned, "Now is not the time to talk about it. Will feeding him medicine have side effects on the child and him?" The

doctor nodded in embarrassment, "In the end there will be. It's much better to inject inhibitors or rely on him to fight on his own, Oga is in heat to fight on his own, and if it's serious, he will die."

If something happens to Ji Wan, the end will be one dead body and two dead.

Old General Shen was covered with sweat on his temples. He pushed the doctor, "Go in quickly and give him medicine."

Tong Qinghe hurriedly asked, "Can I go in?" The

old general was worried that he would go in. Tong Qinghe asked the doctor for help and confirmed My own binding heat has temporarily subsided stably, and there will be no effect.

Ji Wan is a very defensive person, except for the doctor, he is extremely reluctant to let outsiders see him like this.

When Tong Qinghe followed the doctor into the room, he was dumbfounded by the mess in the room. The little koala who had been obediently in his arms seemed to have noticed something, slowly crawled out of his arms, and crawled along the head of the bed to Ji Wan, licked his face.

Although Ji Wan had lost his mind, he didn't let himself who was on the verge of collapse get into a mess. Compared with destroying things around him, he was better at patience. The doctor was afraid that he would bite his tongue, so he stuffed a medical bite pad in his mouth.

The sheets on the bed were scratched, and the smell of tea mixed with the damp sweat made the whole room feel like being in a hot tea garden.

The doctor gave Tong Qinghe a nail clipper and asked him to cut Ji Wan's nails to prevent him from scratching himself.

All of Ji Wan's harmful behaviors are not external. He restrains and forbears to vent on himself. He doesn't yell and has a serious xenophobic mentality. He only accepts medicine from the doctor. If he has more contact with him, he will obviously be defensive and retreat.

The little koala touched him by his side but was not driven away, that is to say, Tong Qinghe's temptation and comfort were not guarded against by Ji Wan, he was the only person who could take care of Ji Wan.

Bearing in mind the doctor's instructions, Tong Qinghe used nail clippers to cut Ji Wan's nails clean first.

Ji Wan was in a coma and resisted being touched by anyone. Tong Qinghe patiently called his name several times in his ear before Ji Wan gave up struggling. His body twitched from time to time. At this time, Tong Qinghe and the doctor had to force him separately. Hold him down so he doesn't scratch himself.

Ji Wan weakly covered his stomach with his free hand and followed his consciousness, saying that he was in pain.

He didn't have the strength to rub the quilt under him, and even his breathing was weak, so light that it seemed that he would stop breathing at any time.

When Ji Wan's breath is short of breath, he can't help biting the corner of his mouth or his hand, and Tong Qinghe couldn't help but feel uncomfortable looking at him, "Ji Wan, don't bite your hand."

Ji Wan couldn't hear anything, "I hurt, It hurts—"