Chapter 48

Tong Qinghe didn't like to wear shoes, her feet moved on Jiang Shaozhi's instep, Alpha's vigorous and straight body made him fascinated and intoxicated.

Jiang Shaozhi clenched his wrist tightly, and Alpha's eyes signaled him to be quiet.

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were quite intimidating, but in front of his omega, he became like paper, even if there were more warnings, he turned into helplessness.

No alpha would seriously care about their own marked omega.

Tong Qinghe probably figured this out, and he was a bit aggressive, lingering on the edge of crossing the border, challenging Jiang Shaozhi's restraint.

"Uncle." Tong Qinghe disregarded that his clothes were drenched in water, and rubbed his head against Jiang Shaozhi's neck slightly. His wet hair softly brushed against Jiang Shaozhi's ears. His alpha opened his arms to accept him completely in a tolerant gesture. in arms.

The faint scent of agarwood pheromone lingers on the tip of his nose, making him feel very safe and satisfied: "I, I have something I want to discuss with you. It's a request, but it's okay if you don't want to agree..."

Tong Qinghe knows that moderation and doing things according to one's ability Okay, but on the other hand, he really sympathizes with what happened to Ji Wan.

"Uncle, Ji Wan was sent away today. He was pregnant and hid in the team for training. This is against the rules. After the score evaluation is invalidated, he will lose the chance to enter the research institute."

Jiang Shaozhi stroked the wet strands of the omega The hair was carelessly curled around his fingertips, and he said thoughtfully: "He is the youngest son of Lieutenant General Shen Dingxiong, Shen Zong."

Shen Zong came from a family of generals in the Federation's veteran-level military family, and Shen Zong was well-known The dandy who was thrown into the army by General Shen this time wanted to frustrate his arrogance and temper his will.

Although Shen Zong is a dude, he was born in the general family, and his ability is not small, so he dared to be so crazy in the army, and fought against other people on the day of the training. Jiang Shaozhi has frustrated this kid several times, and probably knows that Shen Zong will find another person in the past few years.

Combined with the current situation, Jiang Shaozhi has his own plans in mind.

Tong Qinghe hesitated: "Uncle, can you help?"

Jiang Shaozhi lowered his eyelashes, his eyes were as deep as flames, but his expression was unmoved, and he said flatly: "I can make a recommendation for him, can I go in and see his personal strength. "

Tong Qinghe muttered: "Ji Wan Pharmaceutical is very powerful."

Jiang Shaozhi tightly clenched the hand behind Omega's waist: "The old men in the drug bureau have weird personalities, but they haven't changed at all."

Tong Qinghe was aroused curiosity, His eyes were wide open, and he followed up and asked, "Which point?"

Jiang Shaozhi leaned back, and answered irrelevantly.

"Do Tongtong a favor, does Tongtong want to pay me some interest?" Tong

Qinghe was even more confused: "Interest?"

Jiang Shaozhi lifted Tong Qinghe's chin, brushing his fingertips faintly across the gland: "Interest. "

Alpha's eyes were too hot, the familiar bathroom, the ambiguous atmosphere, and the pheromone flowing in the water vapor, Tong Qinghe realized after a while: "But, but..."

He hesitated, his face was very close, almost with the Jiang Shaozhi's cold and handsome faces were attached to each other.

Tong Qinghe's height is not as high as Jiang Shaozhi's. In order to match him, Jiang Shaozhi deliberately lowered his neck. He kissed him, and when they parted, he let out a small chirp, like a wronged and depressed little doormat: "Okay..."

Jiang Shaozhi turned a deaf ear to it, and this is not of any interest. Alpha's possessiveness can never be measured in units of one point. He always wants a lot, so he pulls Omega who is about to back away.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Please me." The

fresh and elegant jasmine fragrance swelled at that moment, overflowing with sweet and greasy smell.

Alpha's eyes gradually burned with intense fire, and the pheromones of omega tempted his restraint all the time. He tightened the force on Tong Qinghe's wrist, and with a calm voice, his whole body tensed into a straight line, like steel hard.

Jiang Shaozhi changed his words: "Baby."

Tong Qinghe has already released the spiritual realm, he is trying to invade the scope of Jiang Shaozhi's constructed realm, his movements are slow and green, but because of his clumsiness, slowly exploring the alpha's spiritual realm like this is more like a natural Teasing, teasing, intentionally or unintentionally teasing out the impulse, it is so slow that it makes people anxious, and it is more addictive.

Beads of sweat rolled down Jiang Shaozhi's forehead, along the bridge of his straight nose and between his thin lips, gathering into drops of transparent and crystal clear water. Tong Qinghe stretched out his hand to poke it, a force forced him to lean forward, rubbing the four soft pieces lightly and slowly.

"Baby..." Jiang Shaozhi is good at forbearance, but the man who is still forbearance at this moment seems to be silently sexy.

Tong Qinghe was so fascinated, he stretched out his hand, slightly touched the beating pulse on Alpha's forehead, felt the burst of blue blood vessels on his neck, and the breath sprayed on his cheeks became hotter, he gulped his throat, and left with his feet He touched Jiang Shaozhi's instep, and led Jiang Shaozhi all the way into the bedroom uncontrollably.

Water droplets spilled all over the floor, Tong Qinghe pressed Jiang Shaozhi on the bed and sat down, his eyes were fixed on the floor the whole time, the tips of his ears were bloodshot and red, he touched his itchy nose, closed his eyes, and sat on the floor in front of Jiang Shaozhi .

Tong Qinghe woke up before dawn, swallowed his throat, and wrinkled his face in pain.

The quilt slipped off his back, and a strong arm was wrapped around his back. The two of them hadn't rested for two hours.

At this moment, Jiang Shaozhi is like a full-fledged beast, licking the hair on his body, his eyes lingering on Tong Qinghe's back: "Wake up early.

" Gently scratched the flesh of his chin: "Baby."

Tong Qinghe waved Jiang Shaozhi's hand away, opened his mouth to speak, his voice was like a broken gong, hoarse and muffled, and the breath continued intermittently, almost unable to catch up, a little broken .

Jiang Shaozhi carried Tong Qinghe to the living room with one hand, and poured him a glass of warm water for him to drink.

Jiang Shaozhi asked: "Going home today?"

Tong Qinghe held the water glass, his throat was still cracked after being moistened with warm water, and his speech was not very pleasant.

He nodded depressedly. The rating report was sent to them yesterday. In order to wait for Jiang Shaozhi, he stayed in the military area for an extra night.

"Send you back." Jiang Shaozhi put Tong Qinghe on the sofa and went to the bathroom to take a fighting shower.

Alpha is wearing a military green short T, and the exposed arm seems to have scratch marks.

Tong Qinghe doesn't leave any nails, if he doesn't use force, he really can't catch any marks. It can be seen how much the price was paid last night in order to repay the interest.

Tong Qinghe didn't make a sound on the way, Jiang Shaozhi pinched the fragile and sensitive place on the back of his neck, and he just hummed in a low voice, his head drooping listlessly, like a small animal that has been bullied and overly closed.

Jiang Shaozhi had nothing to do, he found a book and stuffed it into his arms, Tong Qinghe really just turned the pages of the book and read it quietly, and finally fell asleep leaning against the passenger seat with the book in his arms, his mouth was slightly open, and there were two cracks at the corners of his mouth Yes, a little swollen.

The weather was slightly overcast, and upon receiving the news that Tong Qinghe was going home today, Qiuqiu changed into a light blue suit that looked good in the morning, and stood upright outside the gate, waiting eagerly.

As soon as the armed car of the black car turned the intersection, Qiuqiu immediately ran towards the direction of the oncoming car. Jiang Shaozhi parked the car, and like a bird, Qiuqiu almost ran into Tong Qinghe's arms.

Although the simulation robot is made of the latest high-tech light-sensitive materials, in order to be close to real people, the adjustment of weight data is not much different from that of ordinary people. The collision of the ball almost threw Tong Qinghe to the ground.

"Little master," Qiuqiu sobbed, artificial tears wet the carefully put on suit, "you are finally home."

Jiang Shaozhi backed away slightly while protecting Tong Qinghe, clasping his fingers together. Entering along the road, a strange face appeared in the flower garden, bowed to them with a smile, and said hello. Jiang Shaozhi told Tong Qinghe that this is the new aunt hired by the family. In addition, there is also a driver who is responsible for picking up and dropping off.

Jiang Shaozhi's life in the army for many years has made him used to being independent. Now that he has a family and has his own omega, he has to leave someone to take care of him at home.

Tong Qinghe thought of something, turned around and looked, and sure enough, he saw Qiuqiu looked lonely, as if there was no place for him after there were more aunts and drivers in the family.

Auntie is skilled in the kitchen, cleans up diligently, and takes good care of the flowers and plants in the garden. As a robot, Qiuqiu, although its program is constantly improving and changing, some things are still not as thorough and meticulous as the experienced auntie.

Qiuqiu wanted to drive, but the driver had a forgiving expression on his face, and begged him not to do his own job, otherwise he would lose his job and have no money to support his wife and children.

Qiuqiu feels that he has become a redundant robot, looking forward to Tong Qinghe's return every day.

Tong Qinghe let go of Jiang Shaozhi's clasped hands: "Uncle, help carry the luggage up first, I'll talk to Qiuqiu for a while." Qiuqiu looked

pitifully back and forth between Jiang Shaozhi and the little master , it wished to shrink itself into a ball, until Tong Qinghe approached and took its hand.

Qiuqiu has the appearance of a boy who is no more than 17 or 18 years old, and it prefers to call itself by him.

"Little master..." A

swing was set up in the garden, Tong Qinghe sat down side by side with Qiuqiu, and suddenly heard Qiuqiu say: "If you don't need Qiuqiu, you can send it back to the manufacturer's production place for destruction."

Tong Qinghe: "... ..."

Qiuqiu has always been a little sentimental recently, it thinks there is something wrong with its program.

Tong Qinghe hugged it, the garden was facing the study, the window was opened somehow, Jiang Shaozhi stood by the window condescendingly looking down at Tong Qinghe, the player let go, the radar detected a crisis and a red light sounded.

Its eyes became hot, and it whispered in Tong Qinghe's ear: "Little master, I don't like your alpha."

Alpha is always cold towards it.

Jiang Shaozhi repelled Qiuqiu and occupied Tong Qinghe's attention, and Qiuqiu's safety crisis alarm always raised the red light for him.