Chapter 47

Before Ji Wan woke up, Tong Qinghe didn't dare to tell anyone this guess. Ji Wan would rather bear the pain than divulge half a word about alpha, which shows that he has a very serious resistance to the alpha who marked him.

Tong Qinghe felt anxious. Considering Ji Wan's current physical and mental condition, he was too fragile. Tong Qinghe was worried that he would say it recklessly. If Jiang Shaozhi found the alpha and brought the alpha to Ji Wan, he would not dare to go deep into it. Think about it, it's hard to predict what the consequences will be.

The instructor sighed: "What should I do now, I'll go out and contact people, and send him away as soon as he wakes up." The

doctor disagreed, saying: "The patient's mood was not stable during the operation. He has a strong sense of resistance deep in his heart. His body is still very weak, and he is not sure what he will do when he wakes up. It is recommended to stay in the hospital for observation for a few days, and wait until the patient's safety, especially emotional stability, is confirmed. Move him away."

Ji Wan was pushed into the ward by the nurse, and Tong Qinghe sat beside him quietly. After a while, the instructor walked in softly, with arms folded, frowning at Ji Wan on the hospital bed.

The instructor was still angry, the two omega teamed up to hide this matter from him, a pregnant woman, if something really happened, he not only accepted the punishment, but also had one or even two lives on his back.

Tong Qinghe was sullen and didn't dare to make a sound.

As soon as the anesthetic wore off, Ji Wan woke up. The light in the snow-white ward was dim, he opened his mouth, and heard a slight voice from beside him.

"Ji Wan, you're awake, what's wrong?" The

instructor left for something, but Tong Qinghe stayed on the bed waiting for someone to wake up.

Ji Wan said hoarsely: "Turn on the light first."

Tong Qinghe asked Ji Wan to cover her eyes with her hand, and when the light was turned on, the room was bright white.

Ji Wan asked, "How long have I been sleeping?" He placed his hand in front of his abdomen, which was soft and slightly sunken, and he couldn't imagine that a new life was born inside.

He was silent for a moment, and said, "Is the child still there?"

"Yes." Tong Qinghe looked at Ji Wan's pale lips, took out a clean paper cup, and went outside to get a small cup of warm water.

"Ji Wan, drink some water first. The doctor has performed an operation on you, so you can't drink too much for now, just a little."

Ji Wan held the quilt in his hand, and he sighed: "Who sent me to the hospital."

Tong Qinghe: "...the instructor gave it to you."

Ji Wan's mouth twitched slightly, drawing a bitter arc: "Then does he know that I'm pregnant?"

Tong Qinghe looked down at his fingers and squeezed them helplessly: " The doctor said it."

Ji Wan sighed: "Does this mean that I will be sent away forcibly and can no longer stay?"

Tong Qinghe nodded and told him: "This time your score will also be invalidated."

It is said The instructor would also be criticized and punished by his superiors. Tong Qinghe didn't tell Ji Wan about this, for fear of increasing his psychological burden and feeling guilty towards the instructor. The doctor said that until Ji Wan's condition is stabilized, it's best not to receive other stimuli.

Ji Wan looked dignified, her drooping eyelashes concealing the haze inside. For a long time, he held Tong Qinghe's fingers loosely, and asked in a soft tone: "Can you help me once?"

Tong Qinghe sat down beside him, and he could hardly detect the trembling in Ji Wan's words, and asked quickly: "Ji Wan, what happened to you?"

Ji Wan raised her face, her eyes were flushed, and the light blue veins under her fair skin were tense. It seemed that she had reached the limit of her patience, her emotions were restrained, and she was hovering on the verge of collapse.

He looked at Tong Qinghe and seemed to hesitate. After struggling, he chose to speak and said incoherently: "I, I have nothing, no one dares to help me, no one dares. Just this time, just this time..."

He wanted to gain a foothold.

Ji Wan tightly grasped Tong Qinghe's hand, like a drowning person grasping the life-saving driftwood in front of him: "Little Crane, please, please help me once, I know your alpha is very powerful."

Ji Wan breathed a sigh of relief After finishing speaking, he took a quick breath, buried his face deeply in his knees, and his thin and thin shoulders kept trembling.

He felt ashamed and powerless for his rash call for help.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Ji Wan apologized, and let go of Tong Qinghe's hand, "Just pretend that I didn't say anything just now."

Tong Qinghe looked at Ji Wan and asked him: "Did you encounter any difficulties? When you come out, you will uncontrollably emit pheromones, except for the alpha that marks itself, the completely marked omega has a very small chance of being affected by the pheromones of other alphas."

"Ji Wan," Tong Qinghe looked at him in pain, "Is that alpha who forced you to mark you among those who were fighting?"

Tong Qinghe knew that he had guessed right in the dead silence. Feeling uncomfortable, he patted Ji Wan's shoulder lightly: "Don't be afraid, I'll ask uncle for you."

Ji Wan shook her head, grabbed him tightly and said, "Don't ask, let alone tell the other party my whereabouts, just Treat me as dead."

Tong Qinghe combined with what Ji Wan said just now, the message showed that the person had a lot of background, otherwise no one would dare to help, let alone let Ji Wan hide like this.

Ji Wan was emotionally sensitive, and Tong Qinghe didn't dare to ask more questions, so he could only stay with him.

Not long after, Ji Wan said: "I came to the capital, one is to enter the research institute, and the other is to avoid that person forever."

"I died once," Ji Wan grinned her pale mouth, black paint Qi's eyes looked into Tong Qinghe's eyes, "I know how to make medicines. In order to confuse that person and make him give up completely, I created a feigned death and ran here. Before the physical examination, I also took the medicine I made to fool me, but it caused harm to the body. It will have a great negative impact."

Tong Qinghe was shocked, and Ji Wan calmly said: "My parents have been working for the Federal Bureau of Medicine. Once they came back from planet r secretly by spaceship, the spaceship exploded on the way, and no one survived. But my parents' The news of the death was covered up, and their names were erased from the death list. I want to find out the truth, but there is no way, they will force me to leave."

Ji Wan told Tong Qinghe this, not to win his sympathy, but to hold it in his heart For too long, he never told anyone about this matter, the secret that only he knew, weighed heavily on him, and he couldn't breathe. Speaking now, it seems that there is one more person to share.

Tong Qinghe, who accidentally heard a big secret, was startled, and he pursed his lips: "I, I will keep it a secret for you."

"Thank you, Xiaohe." Ji Wan looked at him, "It's nice to meet you. I fantasized about having a younger brother, but..."

He said, "Actually, I'm already twenty-eight years old."

Tong Qinghe opened his eyes wide, full of disbelief, because Ji Wan didn't look much different from him.

Ji Wan explained: "I've been taking medicine for a long time, and I'm afraid of being found out. It's inconvenient to touch my face, so I can only delay aging by taking medicine, so that people don't recognize me."

Tong Qinghe closed his mouth and opened it again. Together again, looking at Ji Wan's eyes full of admiration, he stammered with emotion: "Okay, so amazing..."

Ji Wan smiled lightly: "I want to enter the drug bureau of the research institute, start slowly, and find an opportunity to find out the truth about my parents' death in the future."

He said: "I must enter the research institute, Xiaohe, if I am caught this time If you are removed from the list, you have to wait another three years, and I will be thirty-one years old in three years, I was imprisoned by that person for three years, and after I escaped, I hid for another three years, just for this day." Ji Wan looked sincerely, "Unless it's a last resort, I wouldn't ask you for help just now, sorry."

He bowed his head bitterly: "If I wait another three years, I will be thirty-one. I don't know how long it will take until I find out the truth. " time."

"I saw him some time ago, he was drunk and used force to have sex with me."

Ji Wan sneered: "He thought he was dreaming and thought other people were me."

Heavy The atmosphere was in the hearts of the two of them, Tong Qinghe kicked the bare floor and said: "Don't be sad, I will go back and ask my uncle to see if he can help."

Ji Wan said: "Thank you."

Things developed rapidly, That night, the superior issued a notice to criticize and punish the instructor, and at the same time revoked Ji Wan's grades, all his training grades this time were invalid.

For the next three days, Ji Wan stayed in the hospital to observe and recuperate. With the end of the last practice performance, it was announced that the fifteen-day training was over. Tong Qinghe scored excellent, which meant that he would be able to report to the research institute after a while.

Also on this day, Ji Wan was discharged from the hospital and was forcibly sent away from the military area. Tong Qinghe watched the car drive away, went back to the dormitory to pack his luggage, and went to Jiang Shaozhi's apartment to wait for someone.

At noon when the sun was at its strongest, the alpha training ground was still roaring loudly, the training was not interrupted, and Jiang Shaozhi was still busy. Tong Qinghe faintly heard voices coming from the apartment, he walked back and forth in the living room, suddenly concentrated himself, established a spiritual realm, and summoned the baby koala.

The little koala is still sleeping. In order to adapt to the spiritual realm, Tong Qinghe will call once a day. I don't know if the timing is wrong. The baby koala is sleeping when it comes out. Hold it in your arms, put it next to the pillow, and put it on your lap. No matter how the position changes, it is always sleeping.

Tong Qinghe hugged the baby koala and lay on the bed together, stroked its soft and fluffy gray jacket, poked it lightly, and woke it up.

The baby koala blinked sleepily, hugged his arm tightly with its little paws, and whispered to him softly, docile and soft, but would not lose its temper.

Tong Qinghe took a bite of the little koala's head, and the tiredness accumulated in the past few days made him gradually fall asleep with the baby koala.

Jiang Shaozhi finished his training in the afternoon, and when he returned to the apartment, he saw the door open, and when he entered, he saw a slight bulge in the center of the bed.

His body was covered in sweat, dripping dripping, Jiang Shaozhi didn't touch his omega. He untied his clothes and went straight to the bathroom. Not long after, he heard a faint movement.

Qiongqi huddled his huge body and curled up on the floor, with his head resting on the bed, his big fluffy face pressed against the abdomen of the little koala and Tong Qinghe intimately.

It rubbed the baby koala with its nose, and the baby koala was rubbed so that its soft white belly turned out. With a wave of its small paw, it touched Qiongqi's nose, itching, and almost didn't sneeze.

Tong Qinghe was woken up by Qiongqi, he looked at the big beast in a daze, rubbed its huge head against his cheek, and let out a low groan. Following the sound of running water, her smooth feet stepped on the floor all the way, Tong Qinghe pushed open the half-covered door, looked at the tall body with her back in front of her, and hugged him from behind.

"Uncle..."

Jiang Shaozhi turned around, raised his arm slightly, Tong Qinghe stepped on the instep of his alpha after a short vacancy, and heard the alpha ask: "Why don't you wear shoes?"