Chapter 44

Night came quietly, and the last rays of the setting sun faded away. Ji Wan's pupils flickered faintly in the dark environment. After a while, the doctor outside turned on the light in the room. Tong Qinghe covered his wet eyelids and said in a low voice, "Of course not."

His voice was a little choked, Stubbornly said: "We are independent individuals."

Ji Wan seemed to be measuring the accuracy of this sentence, and laughed at herself: "Really, I thought so too. But in fact we are standing at the bottom of the gender, only An existence that can be dominated by alpha."

Ji Wan stared at Tong Qinghe in a trance, the tears in his eyes were light: "I have already experienced the estrus period, the kind of involuntary, animal-like desire for alpha, urgent I hope that the other party will want to control me, I will never forget it in my life."

"I don't love him, but I want to be by his side like a dog." Ji Wan murmured, her mental state seemed It was so bad that he fell into hysteria so deeply that he couldn't escape, Tong Qinghe was infected by him, his brows were frowned, and his clenching fists became tighter and tighter.

He wanted to bring some comfort to Ji Wan, but he didn't know where to start.

What he experienced during those few days during the estrus still haunts him. Even with his alpha accompanying him in every possible way, when a person has no way to control himself from body to soul, only they can feel the powerlessness of floating around and being dominated by others, not even his alpha. Experience digging into that feeling.

Showing, sacrificing, and relying on themselves wholeheartedly and unreservedly, like a dodder flower, which can only cling to and depend on, they only have alpha, only alpha left.

Tong Qinghe and Ji Wan fell into a long silence. He looked at the dark night gathered outside the window, and Jiang Shaozhi would probably find this place soon.

"Ji Wan, I'll take you back to the dormitory to rest, your child..." Tong Qinghe assured him, "I respect you, and I will keep your secret secret. Please take good care of yourself.

" In response, Tong Qinghe sent him back to the dormitory, out of the infirmary, and met Alpha who came to look for him head-on.

"Uncle," Tong Qinghe introduced Ji Wan to Jiang Shaozhi, "Ji Wan is not feeling well, I'll take him to see a doctor."

Ji Wan kept a certain distance from them, standing thinly in the night, alone, as if To be swallowed up by the endless night behind.

Ji Wan said: "You guys are busy, I can walk the rest of the way by myself," he comforted Tong Qinghe, "I don't feel so uncomfortable after the rest, don't worry."

Saying that, Ji Wan was afraid that Tong Qinghe would catch up, so he left first up. Tong Qinghe was hesitant to speak while looking at the distant figure, his mood fell to a rather low point, and he walked side by side with Jiang Shaozhi in the forest road, his state was obviously not right, and he was out of his mind.

Jiang Shaozhi released his own pheromone, and the light agarwood enveloped omega, giving him meticulous tolerance.

While feeling comforted, Tong Qinghe took the initiative to hold Jiang Shaozhi's finger, and outlined Alpha's little finger: "Uncle, I just found out a secret, but I can't tell you."

He promised Ji Wanhui to keep it secret, but the backlog The depression couldn't be resolved, so he could only confide in his alpha in an ambiguous manner.

Jiang Shaozhi listened to what he was talking about, and probably thought that the matter had something to do with Ji Wan.

Even if Ji Wan is an omega, possessive, Jiang Shaozhi doesn't want his omega to focus on anyone other than him.

The scent of aloes was getting stronger, Tong Qinghe smelled it and felt his legs fluttering quickly, so he didn't know, so he asked, "Uncle?"

Jiang Shaozhi packed the food in the cafeteria, carrying it with one hand, and wrapped Tong Qinghe's waist tightly with the other hand.

"Don't think about other people." After a short pause, his voice was low and deep, "Think about me."

Jiang Shaozhi said this very naturally, his omega can only think about himself, this kind of thinking is deeply rooted in his mind, alpha is born Her self-confidence and pride simply don't allow her omega eyes to look at anyone other than herself.

When passing through the phoenix forest, the wind was particularly strong, and Tong Qinghe subconsciously retracted into Jiang Shaozhi's arms. The jasmine fragrance he released was surrounded by a large-scale barrier of agarwood's journey, and the rich agarwood occupied the space to mark a safe circle. The jasmine fragrance floated around. Chen Xiang's security barrier shrank back tremblingly.

After entering the apartment, Tong Qinghe jumped out of Jiang Shaozhi's arms with a blushing face, holding a baby koala in his arms.

The baby koala woke up in a panic, its small black bean-like eyes squeaked around, and crawled along Tong Qinghe's arm to his shoulder. The small body squatted on the shoulder, with its eyes closed, it looked like it was going to sleep.

Jiang Shaozhi looked at Tong Qinghe and the baby koala with gentle eyes, and released Qiongqi in an instant. Qiongqi

shook his thick hair, and his eyes turned to Tong Qinghe and the little koala sleeping on his shoulder. Suddenly soft. The big fluffy head rubbed against Tong Qinghe's face affectionately, followed closely by looking at him longingly, and made no secret of his eagerness for the little koala.

Tong Qinghe touched the little koala's head, and Qiongqi stuck out his tongue and licked the back of his hand, his tail curled up to his ankles, his forelimbs lowered, his huge body lay down, his wet and warm nose stuck to the back of his feet , Weakly: "Oh..."

Jiang Shaozhi's eyelids trembled, his face turned away from the window, and he quickly walked to the dining table, sorting and ordering the packed meals in his hand.

Tong Qinghe lightly put the baby koala into Qiongqi's arms, a small dark gray ball, Qiongqi was curious and nervous, touched its paw clumsily and jerkyly, and immediately retracted it, it jumped for joy, its throat suppressed a low moan Roaring, the tail kept sweeping, and a small part of the tongue was stretched out, carefully licking the fluff on the back of the baby koala.

Since the appearance of the baby koala, Qiongqi has not had time to spend alone with it. Now the little fluffy guy is in its arms, but he dare not lick it, let alone poke it, for fear that the licking will melt and it will be damaged. .

Qiongqi raised his head, rubbed lightly against Tong Qinghe's legs, wrapped his tail quietly around the baby koala's body, and put it on the generous and warm back.

The baby koala fell asleep with its limbs half curled up, Qiongqi straightened up, looked back at his host, then turned around and swiped Tong Qinghe's cheek with his tongue, and went out of the window with a clatter, disappearing into the darkness.

Tong Qinghe: "..."

He went back to the dining table and sat down: "Uncle, where did Qiongqi go?"

Jiang Shaozhi smiled at him, and the light and sweet agarwood hooked Tong Qinghe lingeringly, and touched Lu Lu intentionally or unintentionally. Sensitive places outside the air.

Tong Qinghe shook his body, always feeling that his alpha smile made his hair stand on end.

"Eat something to fill your stomach first." Jiang Shaozhi fed the soup to Tong Qinghe's mouth. Tong Qinghe tried to snatch the spoon into his hand, but failed, so he had to rely on the other party's hand to swallow the food mouthful.

Jiang Shaozhi is used to getting along alone, with wind and fire coming and going, and he handles things cleanly and neatly. He doesn't need anyone to take care of him, and he has never served others. He stretched out his hand to hold Tong Qinghe on his lap and sat down, holding a slender waist with his free hand to stabilize him, touched the omega's stomach, and stopped after almost feeding, and swallowed the rest of the meal by himself, just like feeding Tong Qinghe Compared with the meticulousness, there is no particular attention.

"Uncle, I want to go down..."

The palm held at the waist was firm and firm, and Tong Qinghe couldn't break free. He moved a few more times, and received alpha's warning eyes, beckoning him not to move yet.

Tong Qinghe froze in Jiang Shaozhi's arms, with his head drooping shrunken, exposing his slender neck, but his glands were slightly red, and the jasmine fragrance pheromone floating in the living room was instantly stained with some charming colors.

Jiang Shaozhi was suddenly not in a hurry to eat, his eyes were locked on the changing part, watching the omega's neck gradually secrete a little moisture, he pushed away the bowl at his side, and with a stretch of his arm, he supported Tong Qinghe on his arm.

The raised gaze caused Tong Qinghe to hold Jiang Shaozhi's head tightly. This posture reminded him of the day he 'proposed', his cheeks were hot: "Uncle, why are you hugging me like this, put it down."

His voice stopped abruptly, his fingers clenched tightly He grabbed Jiang Shaozhi's hair tightly, and made a soft sound in his throat.

"Uncle," he could barely speak, and asked tremblingly, "What are you doing..." The

spirit body is one with the host, and at this moment, Qiongqi doesn't know what he did to the baby koala, and the koala is tossing and turning The fluffy body spit out a soft and gentle buzzing sound like a raving.

Tong Qinghe was green and impatient, looking at Jiang Shaozhi with wet eyes, trying to find an answer.

Jiang Shaozhi smiled lightly: "Qongqi is just playing with koalas."

Omega's face was almost red, he closed his eyes and endured it, fine sweat oozes from his forehead and temples. He restrained himself and muffled his voice, as if he was being bullied, but what he said didn't have any deterrent effect, he was always so gentle, the more obedient he was, the more he wanted to bully him.

Tong Qinghe took a deep breath and said, "There's no way to play like this."

Jiang Shaozhi took Tong Qinghe into the bathroom. After the last time, he prepared an extra bathtub in the bathroom and put hot water so that Tong Qinghe could go in and clean it.

Tong Qinghe lowered his eyes and remained silent, clenching his small white teeth tightly. When he looked carefully, he shrank into the warm water tremblingly. He endured it to the limit, raised his wet face, and looked at Jiang Shaozhi pitifully: "Uncle, let me Stop Qiongqi." The

spirit body is far more obedient to what they want and think than the host. After all, beasts don't know the meaning of shame. They can do whatever they want, and their strange behaviors make the baby koalas in a deep sleep unable to resist. They sleep soundly and don't know that in the sweet dreams, fierce The beast marked its whole body up and down, just like a wild animal marks its territory, and the little gray ball of hair exudes a strange smell.

It screamed, rolled half a circle with Qiongqi's claws, and was rolled back by the tail.

The water mist was hazy, Tong Qinghe was about to go out, his wrists tightened, and Jiang Shaozhi easily pulled him back into the water.