Chapter 76

Jiang Shaozhi and Tong Qinghe's wedding was held in a hurry, and there was no extra time to prepare. And Jiang Shaozhi, as the biggest leader of the special team, a group of brothers under him are unwilling to let their boss put an end to the once-in-a-lifetime wedding hastily.

Someone reported this news to the Guna military. In the morning, heavy tanks drove into the camp one after another, and cool and majestic fighters hovered in the sky like giant eagles.

Tong Qinghe was stunned by the posture in front of him, thinking that they had a temporary mission, so he ran into the room and told Jiang Shaozhi about the situation.

Jiang Shaozhi put down the ironed clothes, led Tong Qinghe out, and smiled faintly, "They are welcoming you." The

camp couldn't hold a grand wedding scene, and there was no luxurious convoy to welcome them, but they were able to drive fighter planes and tanks freely. One is not imposing and domineering.

Jiang Shaozhi lightly pinched Tong Qinghe's soft earlobe, time was running out, he went in to take a bath, and changed into the strictest military uniform. Tong Qinghe's other small white suit was sent over temporarily, and the size was a little inappropriate. Tong Qinghe manually modified it with scissors.

Jiang Shao's uniform walked in front of him, Tong Qinghe put down the scissors in his hands, his eyes widened instantly, and he stared blankly at the tall and straight figure in front of him. Jiang

Shaozhi's expression was unusually calm at the moment, he held Tong Qinghe's hand steadily, trimmed his hair, picked up the modified suit, and said, "I'll change it for you.

"

Lifting the left hand is the left hand, and the right hand is not wrong. Seeing his oga staring at his face with sticky eyes, he couldn't help laughing, turned his face and kissed his lips, "Why are you so dumb."

Tong Qinghe came back to his senses, but his eyes were still glued to Jiang Shaozhi's face, na na "Uncle makes me unable to move my eyes..." The

sincerity is so cute.

Jiang Shaozhi fastened his buttons carefully, lifted the back of his head high and kissed him down forcefully.

Tong Qinghe was forced to raise his head to accept the sweeping of alha's lips and tongue. He was overly obsessed with Jiang Shaozhi's breath and enjoyed the other party's unlimited indulgence. No good little animals, chasing people to beg for food.

Jiang Shaozhi was very pleased with this, he raised his slightly swollen lips and lingered to kiss, the smile in his eyes almost overflowed, "Tong Tong, let's go get married first." Tong

Qinghe put his hands around Jiang Shaozhi's neck, and gently put alha's military uniform on his back. Smooth out wrinkles. He blushed and tidied Jiang Shaozhi's clothes with a guilty conscience, thinking that he had really lost his composure.

Jiang Shaozhi has extraordinary restraint. He is not like him. The two of them get along with each other until their noses are close to Jiang Shaozhi. They are very sensitive to their partner's breath. Jiang Shaozhi is good at patience, but he can't. Bewildered, dizzy.

Thinking of the wedding, Tong Qinghe nodded slowly, "Yes, we still need a wedding..."

He hugged Jiang Shaozhi tightly, "I'm going back after finishing it, I don't want to go."

Jiang Shaozhi laughed hoarsely, "Wait for me to go home."

Jiang Shaozhi He directly picked up Tong Qinghe and walked out. The armed tanks and fighter planes outside the camp had already lined up, majestic, majestic, and full of power.

Everyone was ready to go, looking at them, Tong Qinghe felt a sense of sacred pride in his heart.

He stood side by side with Jiang Shaozhi, and countless eyes focused on him. In the past, Tong Qinghe would definitely have been stage frightened, but because of being in such a scene, he was also infected with inexplicable courage, his eyes skipped the gliding fighter, and he was in the ranks. The neat tank finally stopped at Jiang Shaozhi's profile.

At this moment, the stable and indifferent alha made it difficult for him to look away, he was dazzled by Jiang Shaozhi, and his mind was turbulent.

Several special soldiers in army green camouflage quickly and orderly formed a formation to greet them, and the applause was like thunder. Jiang Shaozhi led Tong Qinghe to meet the team, and the formation began to change, and the neatly parked tanks and chariots began to scattered in various forms. open.

Tong Qinghe held Jiang Shaozhi's hand tightly, and at the end of the line was a linear and smooth fighter, as if wearing a flame armor. The soldiers handed over to Jiang Shaozhi saluted, and Jiang Shaozhi lifted Tong Qinghe up and put it on. When he was ready, he smiled and said, "Try."

The fighter plane in the air is waiting for this flame fighter to join. Destined to take an unusual path, with the colorful smoke sprayed out by the fighter planes during the interactive flight, a series of text blessings gradually formed in the air.

Tong Qing watched intently and sighed, watching Jiang Shaozhi's handy control of fighter jets shuttling between the formations, he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear, and his heart beat faster and faster.

The flight lasted for an hour, Tong Qinghe's legs were still slightly weak when Jiang Shaozhi carried him down, and he held on to the opponent's arm tightly, reluctant to take his eyes off the mech.

The well-trained special forces had already jumped off the armored combat vehicle and formed a queue to welcome Jiang Shaozhi and Tong Qinghe. Their deep voices roared out sincere blessings, which shook Tong Qinghe's head soberly.

There are not too many fancy tricks here, and the performances are all impromptu rehearsals based on everyone's best skills, in order to support them, the most powerful and direct-looking images.

The weather is not so good, thick fog floats in the air, and the visibility is mediocre. But in this environment, everyone sent their blessings one by one efficiently and completely. Tong Qinghe watched the whole process, personally participated in it, led by Jiang Shaozhi to participate in person, with a surging mood and a lot of love in his chest.

He couldn't express it in words for a while, but his eyes kept on watching Jiang Shaozhi until they came to the center of the crowd surrounded by a simple but carefully decorated martial arts platform. Jiang Shaozhi calmly stated his promise, with a few words, and put the ring on his ring finger seriously.

There is no pre-prepared oath, Jiang Shaozhi's temporary promise, these people rarely make promises to others easily, and only when they do it is the promise they express with actions.

The short words didn't sound so good, but Tong Qinghe was still overwhelmed with emotion, his cheeks flushed with excitement, picked up another ring, stumbled a long list of love words he had learned, and then solemnly put it on for Jiang Shaozhi.

...

It was almost evening when he returned to the Federation. Tong Qinghe had work tomorrow morning. He had finished his dinner and hadn't recovered from the wedding he experienced in the morning. He smirked at the diamond ring in his hand, then picked up the communicator and browsed the transmitted photos one by one , his eyes finally fixed on Jiang Shaozhi's resolute side face when he put the ring on him.

Tong Qinghe selected a few photos and sent them to his little friend and sister respectively, because the wedding was too late to invite them, and the wedding was held in a hurry, and it was also a temporary decision.

But he has no regrets.