Chapter 10

Regarding whether omega and alpha got married as scheduled or lived together before marriage, Tong Qinghe didn't say anything until the end of the silence. He didn't deliberately avoid this marriage, and after meeting his alpha uncle, he even admired such an alpha very much.

Since Jiang Shaozhi rescued Tong Qinghe during the turmoil, in his eyes, Uncle Alpha is not only a hero of the Federation people, but also a hero in his heart.

The little omega yearns for heroism in her heart, and respects and worships those powerful and upright people in her heart. Thinking so, the little omega never thought of marrying a hero. In his opinion, the plot of heroism is used for worship rather than blasphemy. No matter what his uncle alpha did, his attitude was very strict and correct, including how to arrange the marriage after the event, and he had countermeasures in advance.

Compared with Jiang Shaozhi, Tong Qinghe feels that his attitude towards marriage is neither correct nor serious, and he feels ashamed, let alone promise so-so.

Jiang Shaozhi waited patiently for an answer from his little omega. The little omega looked confused, which made the always proud alpha suddenly doubt himself, did the omega think he was not good enough? Maybe he can consider playing a few more special missions at the highest level, and upgrade his military rank after accumulating certain meritorious service.

The little omega didn't know that his alpha uncle was already thinking about how to get promoted. Apart from learning, Tong Qinghe had never been good at making decisions, and his Buddhism was dull. Tong Yao was worried that he would lose his mind because of this. This time he decided to follow his inner thoughts and not plan to get married so early for the time being, so he gave Jiang Shaozhi the answer.

"Uncle, when we go back, first..." Little Omega said with difficulty, "

Living together before marriage?" of."

Tong Qinghe asked suspiciously: "Why should I choose the one I like? If uncle doesn't like it, I will respect your choice."

Jiang Shaozhi resisted the urge to pat the little omega on the head: "My aesthetics are average, you choose to compare Suitable."

Alpha said so, making the little Omega suddenly happy, and she didn't resist the future married life so much.

"Can I buy a house in the government district? I want to be close to where my sister lives, and it is convenient to go to work." Buying a house

in the federal government district, first of all, is not something ordinary people have the right to buy. The procedures for buying a house also need to be approved by the federal government, but for Tong Qinghe's alpha uncle, he doesn't think it's a big problem. If it doesn't work, he can ask his sister for help. At this time, Tong Qinghe, who had seriously underestimated his own Alpha, was thinking about buying a new house in his mind, and by the way, he also told Alpha about his future employment plans.

"Uncle, I will graduate after I go back, and I want to work in the Federal Research Institute, will you support it?"

Since Uncle Alpha is a soldier, he should not have much opinion on his work.

Jiang Shaozhi really had no objection, he just said: "For Omega, it will be more difficult."

"I'm not afraid of hard work." Tong Qinghe even firmly clenched his fists, "As long as I pass the thesis and go back to the interview and pass the physical fitness assessment training, I will succeed. Enter the Federation Research Institute."

He paused, and suddenly said hesitantly: "Uncle, I have heard that people in government affairs agencies do not approve of omege working in the Federation Center, and Alpha has always..." Tong Qinghe slowly added, "Proud and arrogant, I think Omega can't do big things, it will drag them down, is it true?"

On the one hand, alpha has a strong desire to possess and protect omega, but on the other hand, he doesn't like omega's ability to work. This really confuses Tong Qinghe, thinking that alpha is the most incomprehensible creature in the world so far.

What the little omega said is half right, there are only a handful of omega who can serve in government agencies, but this is not because all alphas look down on omega's work ability, but because of their natural gender advantages. Even the guards would rather recruit better betas, and omgega rarely have the opportunity to get in touch with these jobs.

Jiang Shaozhi asked his little omega: "Do you have to enter the research institute?"

Tong Qinghe nodded.

"I will come in." Jiang Shaozhi just said so casually, but Tong Qinghe didn't pay much attention, thinking that his uncle Alpha was comforting him.

"It's getting late, I'm going to leave first." Jiang Shaozhi said, changing the gestures of his hands, embracing his little omega properly, a farewell hug.

Alpha suddenly released so strong a pheromone that Tong Qinghe couldn't help shaking his body. He quietly turned his face and sniffed at Alpha's neck. He didn't see Alpha's eyes staring down at him, his flame-colored pupils were dark and dark. Like the waves of the sea.

Jiang Shaozhi underestimated what the omega with 100% pheromone fit meant to him, and underestimated his possessive desire for Tong Qinghe. He wants to take people away right now, wants to touch oemga's glands. But his little omega has not yet matured, maybe just a little touch to the glands at the back of his neck, he will send out a green and moving reaction.

Just the release of pheromones makes the little omega unbearable. How should he treat his omega when he needs to mark it as an adult.

Jiang Shaozhi left before dawn, and the pheromone in the room quickly dissipated, leaving behind Tong Qinghe who was slightly blushing and leaning against the end of the bed with his pillow in his arms, in a daze.

Soon, Zhou Che brought a breakfast from downstairs and waited outside the door. Tong Qinghe ran to the bathroom to wash his face. He looked up at the strange face in the mirror and felt that his body temperature seemed a little high.

Just as Zhou Che brought the breakfast into the room, he paused to set the breakfast and quickly closed the doors and windows tightly. His face looked distorted from holding his breath.

Zhou Che reminded Tong Qinghe: "You should take the inhibitor." There

is a difference between omega emitting pheromone autonomously and passively emitting pheromone. The former is more likely to be affected by alpha or want to seduce the other party, while the latter is the omega itself. Influenced by the hot period, the pheromones may not be noticed.

Tong Qinghe took the inhibitor once before coming to the D1 area, and logically speaking, he would not need to take it again so soon, unless he was affected by the alpha pheromone, which accelerated the arrival of the passion period.

After being reminded by Zhou Che, Tong Qinghe realized that not only was his body hot, but the elegant fragrance of jasmine was also unstoppable.

He immediately took out the inhibitor he was carrying with him from his bag, and ran into the bathroom to take it. About ten minutes later, the temperature of the body dropped to the normal data range, and Zhou Che had used the air freshener to purify the jasmine fragrance floating outside the living room.

Zhou Che looked at Tong Qinghe's flushed face, and sighed: "Your alpha is here, do you need me to find him for you right away?"

Tong Qinghe: "No, he just left not long ago."

Zhou Che: "... "No wonder there is such a situation, "I have a suggestion, you can reduce the number of meetings, you may not be aware of it yourself, but you are affected by him. Your sister wants you to go back safely one month before adulthood, in case Before that, your combination fever officially arrives early, what should you do?"

Tong Qinghe: "...then, mark it in advance?"

Zhou Che: "..." The person involved doesn't care, why should he worry so much.

It's just that Zhou Che knows how much Tong Yao treasures his younger brother. In case Tong Qinghe was marked on another planet in advance, and when he returned, regardless of the consequences of Tong Qinghe for the time being, he would definitely be severely punished, removed from his position and thrown elsewhere.

Zhou Che managed to get to where he is today. If he is demoted and transferred, it will be difficult to climb up again. Recently, there is a vague trend of changing blood in federal agencies. Tong Yao's momentum has been very stable. He follows the right people, and the most important thing is not to seek promotion, but to protect himself first.

Zhou Che said: "After the omega was marked, it was extremely dependent on the alpha. In the first few days, I couldn't bear to be separated from the alpha. I had to be together all the time. Although I haven't been in contact with you for a long time, I think you are an independent and thoughtful person. "

Tong Qinghe: "..." He asked, "Will Omega really be inseparable from alpha after being marked?"

Zhou Che nodded: "Inseparable.

" I will also hold him to pee myself.

He moved the scene to himself and Jiang Shaozhi, his face turned pale with fright.

The poor and strange army has established its own secret base in D1 area. They have established a cooperative relationship with the international police in D1 area. This time, the interstellar pirates committed crimes in D1 area. The interstellar pirates who temporarily landed here.

Jiang Shaozhi ran out twice in the past few days, causing a group of alphas under him to become suspicious.

Alpha Mingguang, who was not afraid of death, was instigated by everyone, and asked with a simple smile, "Team Jiang, is there something new these days?"

Jiang Shaozhi put away the deployment plan, his eyes calm: "Nothing."

"Then—"

"I went to see my omega." Speaking of

the entire Qiongqi team, all the alphas have been matched to their own omega through the AO network, but the Jiang team has passed 30 alone. Team Jiang is in a high position, and his combat power is surprisingly fierce. If you say that this kind of alpha is released, it is very popular.

It is precisely because Team Jiang is too strong that no omega can stand it so far, and has been single for so long.

The most upright and honest Ming Guang was dumbfounded: "Team Jiang went to see ome, no, went to see sister-in-law?!"

Jiang Shaozhi's omega affair exploded among the alpha cubs under his command.