Chapter 6

The D1 planet area is a city built on the ruins and barrenness. Although the prosperity of tens of thousands of years ago is no longer there, the planned buildings, traffic roads, shopping malls and entertainment facilities that the city should have are the same as ordinary cities. few.

It is like a down and out nobleman, faded into gray and white, and the urban area gathers wanderers from various planets. Among the several major planets, only the D1 area has accommodated an unlimited number of interstellar beggars.

On the street, you can meet upstarts who come to do a certain business, and they will be followed by groups of majestic bodyguards. You can also see homeless people sitting cross-legged in various corners begging, stealing or robbing, fighting and fighting, no one will collect your body if you are unlucky and die here, and you will be completely reduced to interstellar garbage.

District D1 has become the most difficult place for the law to be bound.

Tong Qinghe, who had just disembarked from the spaceship, was now helpless by the alpha bodyguards to take a taxi. The bodyguard booked a room in the best hotel here in advance, and they can check in directly after disembarking from the spaceship.

The alpha bodyguard held the suitcase in one hand, and held Tong Qinghe's arm in the other, and asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

Tong Qinghe forced a smile, his face turned into a disheveled face, except for a pair of eyes, his smile was quite unbearable Looking directly at it is ugly. Looking at the gray sky, the cold air invaded his pores everywhere, he could n't

help but sneezed, and said, "I'll recover after a while, don't worry about me."

beta, dressed in denim, after Tong Qinghe and alpha got into the car, beta's eyes seemed to grow on alpha's body: "Come out for business? Do you need to relax at night?"

beta smiled maliciously, and reached out to alpha's chest He patted forward, but was blocked.

Downstairs in the hotel, Beta stuffed a gaudy business card: "Brother alpha, if you want to play, you can contact the number above. For a robust model like yours, there is a discount."

Tong Qinghe: "..." He didn't expect the driver He's actually a part-time pimp, and the alpha bodyguard's complexion doesn't look very good, obviously he has endured to a certain extent.

Before Alpha broke through the limit, Tong Qinghe slightly tugged at the other party: "Let's go in."

Facing Omega, Alpha will always show extraordinary connivance and patience. They left Beta behind, and the funds prepared for this trip to the D1 planet are very sufficient, enough for Tong Qinghe to live here for a month, if there is no mission, maybe it can be regarded as a planetary vacation.

When we arrived at the reserved room, alpha, that is, Zhou Che, carefully checked the inside and outside of the room, and confirmed that there was no camera surveillance installed. He nodded to Tong Qinghe, and opened the bathroom door for him: "You can go in and take a shower. Wash."

Seeing Tong Qinghe's good-tempered smile, Zhou Che was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly said, "I'll avoid it first."

Tong Qinghe boiled water to wash his hands, feet, face, and the face in the mirror was ordinary, so no one would take a second look.

His current identity is a beta, the most overlooked gender. After getting off the spaceship, I came all the way and met many alphas and betas. Tong Yao's worries and preparations were correct. No omega would take the risk of running here. The omega that appeared in the gray city would undoubtedly be torn apart and become The meat and potatoes of the competition.

He calmly cleaned himself up. He was always dizzy along the way, and fell asleep after taking medicine in the spaceship, so that he missed the vast galaxy. Tong Qinghe felt regretful when he thought about it.

Zhou Che called the waiter to deliver the food. Tong Qinghe's purpose of this trip was to collect materials for shooting, so he stopped the waiter and asked if there were any landmark buildings around, or if there would be some custom activities in the past month.

The waiter told about the nearby landmark building, he is not very old, he is a young beta who wandered here with his family and came out to work not long ago.

The young man's attitude was quite familiar: "Are you travelers from other planets? The accent sounds much more pure than ours."

Zhou Che nodded indifferently, and Tong Qinghe took notes with interest: "Is there any more?"

" By the way," the young man patted his forehead, "I actually forgot to tell you about this big event. In our D1 area, the most famous one must be the underground auction held every quarter. I heard that there are some The big boss brought in the phoenix crown from the ancient times, and in the past half a month, many businessmen from other planets have come to watch the excitement."

Tong Qinghe paused at the tip of his pen, and looked at Zhou Che suspiciously. Zhou Che gave the young man some tips, and when he left satisfied with the tips, Tong Qinghe said, "Can't the cultural relics

left over from ancient times be auctioned?"

Possession is a serious violation of interstellar law. Although I don't know if what the waiter said is true or not, if someone dares to auction ancient cultural relics, there should be powerful support behind them, otherwise there will be no source of obtaining them."

Zhou Che clicked on a news , just two months ago, a spaceship transported to the federation carried a queen phoenix crown from the ancient kingdom, and was hijacked by interstellar pirates who suddenly appeared after passing through the meteorite orbit area. The entire spaceship disappeared, even the phoenix crown disappeared. .

The two were lost in thought.

In the gray afternoon, Tong Qinghe caught up with his sleep, and was about to go out to gather scenery with a small bag on his back. In just half a day, the security in the D1 area has been strengthened more than a circle, and the streets are noisy, as if something troublesome is about to happen.

He held up the camera to collect materials, and was asking a local aboriginal resident when an old building in front of him collapsed, thick black smoke shot straight up into the sky, and fine dust particles rolled down and drifted away like a heavy rain.

Everyone was stunned, and the central area was in chaos.

Booms sounded one after another, and the floor under their feet shook violently. Tong Qinghe never imagined that the central area, which was calm just a second ago, was actually detonated by some unknown things.

The crowd dispersed him and Zhou Che, and the eardrums were filled with endless screams and bombing sounds. Tong Qinghe's ear hurt so much that he staggered along with the crowd to a corner, knelt down and hugged his head, waiting and praying for the disaster to pass.

The gray sky darkened in an instant, and the flames rolled up layers of high-temperature heat waves. Tong Qinghe's heart was beating fast, blood rushed to his brain, scorched earth and various smells rushed into his nasal cavity, the steady pheromones were rushing uncontrollably at this time, and gradually, a faint fragrance of jasmine was emitted.

Tong Qinghe never imagined that his body would go wrong at a critical moment. The alpha hiding in the corner shouted recklessly: " Damn

, it's omega, I smell omega, there's omega here!"

It is not possible to find oemega.

Tong Qinghe's whole heart was lifted high, and the crowd avoiding him kept shifting their eyes to his direction. He gritted his teeth, lifted his schoolbag over his head and ran out.

"I found it, over

there—" The stone slab rolled down from a high place on fire, a few steps away from Tong Qinghe, a black shadow moved one step ahead, and Tong Qinghe was pulled into the flames by an unknown force. In the dusty ruins.

The buzzing and trembling eardrums suddenly felt warm, and the cracking sound was replaced by a low and steady sound.

"Hey, don't move yet." The ruins collapsed in an instant, and Tong Qinghe was isolated from the outside world under the support of the shadow. There was darkness in front of his eyes, and he didn't see a huge tiger suddenly appearing behind him. The giant tiger spread its two-color wings and hugged them tightly.

The author has something to say: To be repaired.

There is a private spiritual body here, and only a few alphas have their own spiritual body after awakening. Gong's spiritual body is Qiongqi, one of the four ancient beasts e, a guy who looks like a tiger but has wings.