Chapter 51

Ji Wan's expression was cold, Tong Qinghe sensitively captured the fear and fear hidden under the pupils.

Ji Wan was unable to hold the pale corner of her mouth: "I really don't want to have anything to do with Shen Zong. During the three years I was locked up, for the whole three years, I haven't even stepped out of that house. I feel like I'm going crazy. Cutting all the time, like a neurotic, but every year during the estrus, with tears all over his face, he sent himself to him in disgust and spat."

He looked at Tong Qinghe with a light smile: "I thought about giving up on myself. , It would be great if I really went crazy, but it turned out I wasn't crazy, let alone let me escape." As he

spoke, Ji Wan began to show some signs of nausea and vomiting, her mouth was tightly pursed, and her slender and clean eyebrows Gathered into a gloomy arc. The knuckles, which were getting whiter and whiter, seemed to be looking for a point of support. Tong Qinghe silently stretched out his hand to support him, Ji Wan clutched his stomach to relieve the uncomfortable force, and then gradually recovered a little blood on his face.

Tong Qinghe and the others came back slowly, and then asked: "Then what should he do if he is here? Do you want to help?"

Ji Wan shook her head: "I am very satisfied if you help me enter the research institute. I know Shen Zong's background best. The old general of his family, the Shen family is very powerful now, there is no need to have conflicts or intersections with them."

In the past few days, Ji Wan has collected some information about Jiang Shaozhi, and the young major general has left behind information that can be inquired. There are only a handful of deeds. I only know that he has been performing missions all the year round. The meritorious service he has accumulated over the past ten years is enough to make the people on the top envious. Jiang Shaozhi's behavior is low-key, and it is really difficult for people to grasp anything. He is almost a member of the upper class. The shares are clear. Speaking of Jiang Shaozhi, this major general gives people the impression of arrogance and mystery, and his combination of strength and handling style makes people respect him at a distance.

Tong Qinghe's inquisitive eyes made Ji Wan a little speechless, and at the same time felt envious. Speaking of which, after Tong Qinghe married Jiang Shaozhi, he only knew that his alpha was a major general, and to what extent he knew little about how others would treat him behind his back. Jiang Shaozhi didn't tell him that it was another kind of protection for him. The less he knew, the less he knew. There are fewer worries and worries. In short, there is almost no need to worry about what he wants to do, and his thoughts can be easily seen by others. Jiang Shaozhi has already arranged for him when he is aware of it.

Tong Qinghe's face was a little hot, and he told Ji Wan: "I don't have many skills, I can read books, and I don't feel very embarrassed to ask my uncle for help."

He asked with concern: "Is your health better? I have a friend I am also pregnant, and my emotions go from good to bad, we accompanied him to the hospital for a checkup a few days ago, and the doctor told pregnant women to pay more attention to their emotions, and it is best not to keep everything in your heart."

Tong Qinghe thinks that Ji Wan is alone . It must be uncomfortable to have to deal with so many things, so I comforted him: "We will be considered colleagues in the future, and if you have something on your mind, you can tell me." After a moment of hesitation, he asked, "Have you had a prenatal checkup?"

Ji Wan was silent, After a while, she said, "No."

Tong Qinghe said, "I'll go with you." It's not convenient for a pregnant woman to go for the examination alone, and she is even more worried about being criticized. It's not about making sarcastic remarks behind the back. Omega's pregnancy is very hard, and almost no alpha will leave omega behind. Tong Qinghe couldn't bear the thought of Ji Wan going to the hospital alone.

Ji Wan looked at him: "The reason why I didn't do it is actually a little fluke."

Tong Qinghe opened his eyes wide, and heard Ji Wan continue: "I thought it would be nice if this child died while I was working too hard during training. , so I can pretend I don't know, and I don't need to bear the psychological burden. After thinking about it for a long time, I deliberately delayed going to the hospital."

"Ji Wan..." Tong Qinghe said, feeling sore, "I'll accompany you to the examination, it doesn't matter if you don't want alpha, then we don't need him to accompany you, but you can't make fun of your body."

Under Tong Qinghe's persuasion, Ji Wan It was agreed that the two of them would go to the hospital for an obstetric examination after finishing work in the afternoon. Omega has a special appointment channel for prenatal checkups. After arranging the time, Tong Qinghe sent a message to Jiang Shaozhi with a communicator when he got off work. The driver at home took them to the hospital. After the checkups, it was getting late.

Ji Wan seemed a little tired, leaning back in the car and closing her eyes to rest. The driver took him home first according to the address he said, when the driver suddenly said, "There is a car following us."

Tong Qinghe and Ji Wan turned their heads at the same time, and after a short distance, there was indeed a black car that was unhurried follow. Ji Wan tightened his hands on his knees, and the back of his hands suddenly felt warm. Tong Qinghe asked the driver, "Can you get rid of it?" The

driver also came from Jiang Shaozhi's team. He had never experienced any kind of thrilling scene, and he was able to handle tracking with ease. Ying shouted to let them sit still, and the speed of the car quickly increased. Combined with the changes of the street lights at the intersection, they shuttled nimbly among the roads like a fish.

Tong Qinghe's heart beat a little fast, he was thinking about whether to tell Jiang Shaozhi about it.

After the driver got rid of the following car, he stopped downstairs where Ji Wan was temporarily living, but Ji Wan didn't get out of the car immediately, he seemed to be a little frightened, put his hand on his stomach, and said, "This place should not be safe. "

The car that followed them just now was most likely someone sent by Shen Zong.

Ji Wan said: "In the past two days, I feel as if there are two eyes staring at me." Tong

Qinghe asked: "Then what should I do now?"

I'm going to trouble you, Xiao He, please ask the driver to open a room for me, in his name, and then I will move into the dormitory of the research institute."

His parents have been hiding the matter of Ji Wanhui's pharmaceuticals from the outside world. This time he brought some interesting and new things that he had made privately to enter the research institute. The old men in the drug bureau liked them and would not let him go.

For those who have been in the drug bureau for so many years, their wealth and background cannot be discussed. As long as Ji Wan wins the favor of the old men, he will be able to gain a firm foothold. free.

The driver booked a room in a certain hotel, and after Tong Qinghe sent Ji Wan up safely, he got into the car, his forehead covered in cold sweat.

He asked the driver: "Has uncle gone home?" The

driver replied: "Team Jiang is still in the military area."

Tong Qinghe said without hesitation: "Send me there, I want to wait for him." The

driver turned around and drove without saying a word. Qiuqiu called once and asked him why he didn't come home, Tong Qinghe comforted Qiuqiu, holding the phone in a daze and couldn't move his mind.

When the car drove outside the gate of the military area, the driver showed his identity formalities, and after driving in, he saw the lights of the training ground in the distance in the night.

The driver asked: "Do you want to contact Team Jiang?"

Tong Qinghe shook his head hastily: "No, don't bother him yet, I'll just wait here."

He pulled out a small blanket to cover his body to ensure that he would not freeze Get sick, then lower your chair and lie down.

The endless night made his pupils slightly slack, and today's official entry made his spirit tense all day. Now that he is relaxed, his nerves are inevitably exhausted, his eyes are squinted, and he is in a state of deep sleep in a faint agarwood.

Jiang Shaozhi went downstairs after taking a shower. His body was clean and fresh, so he could easily take the omega sleeping in the car into his arms at any time.

The driver reported in a low voice: "Madam took Ji Wan to the hospital for an obstetric examination after finishing work today, and when she sent Ji Wan back, she said to come here. I have been waiting for you for two hours." Driver: "Go back first, drive slowly."

After arriving home, Jiang Shaozhi was not in a hurry to wake him up and get out of the car immediately, but sat in the car with his omega, picked him up for about ten minutes, and was ready to enter the door. Tong Qinghe opened his eyes ignorantly, and yawned.

With a kick of his legs, he withdrew his arms around Jiang Shaozhi's neck and said awkwardly, "I'll go down by myself."

Jiang Shaozhi put him down and asked his aunt to bring the food to the table.

Tong Qinghe consciously went to wash his hands, went upstairs to look around and found Qiuqiu who was doing cleaning work, turned to the living room, watched Jiang Shaozhi's face for a few seconds, walked up to him, and explained to him.

The atmosphere was delicate in an instant, and regardless of whether the nanny was present or not, Jiang Shaozhi took Tong Qinghe's hands and put him on his lap, and asked in a low voice, "Baby, did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

Tong Qinghe's ears warmed up suddenly: " No, no."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't let go of his hand, his eyes were calm: "I remember what you said yesterday." It

means that it's okay for him to go to the football game, but there is one thing...

Jiang Shaozhi held his hand: " Don't be afraid of me, you don't need to be cautious in front of me."

Tong Qinghe looked at Alpha, his heart fluctuated.

"Just be yourself." Jiang Shaozhi said lightly, he has the ability to take care of what happened.

The reason why he has done so many missions and obtained so many merits, and got to where he is today, is not because he has no scruples in doing things. If you don't want to worry about others, then let others not catch up. If you want the best, you have to pay more.

Jiang Shaozhi has everything now, he is glad that he met his omega so many years late, there is nothing better than meeting at the right time.

That is...

Jiang Shaozhi held Tong Qinghe's hand: "Look at me more." After

talking about it, he went back to the original point of alpha.

Jiang Shaozhi approached Tong Qinghe's lips, rubbing his ears together: "Baby, look at me more?"

A person who obviously has everything, saying such words, not only won't make people feel that he is humble, but on the contrary has a little more irresistible charm .

In the middle of the night, Tong Qinghe walked up and down in the bedroom after taking a shower. Seeing that the light in the study room was still on, he approached with bare feet, Jiang Shaozhi turned his head and saw a shadow turning back and forth outside the crack of the door.

"Uncle," Tong Qinghe opened the gap, "Aren't you going to sleep?" His eyes wandered around the bed set up in the study, and he added,

"Go back to our room to rest." Jiang Shaozhi said, "Come in."

Sure enough, Seeing his omega walk in barefoot, Jiang Shaozhi didn't know what expression to use to face him.

Tong Qinghe skillfully stepped on Jiang Shaozhi's instep first, and sat at an angle in front of him.

Jiang Shaozhi put one hand around his waist and asked, "Have you drank milk?"

"Drink it," Tong Qinghe stretched out the tip of his tongue and rubbed it along his lips. Seeing Alpha staring at him intently, his cheeks burned, and he spoke softly Said, "If you don't believe me, check."

Jiang Shaozhi nodded, raised his face with his free hand, and kissed him deeply with his tongue.

Tong Qinghe made a small animal-like sound from his throat, and when the sound gradually weakened, Jiang Shaozhi seemed a little dissatisfied, and his pupils were dark.

Probably more than a little dissatisfied.

"Uncle..."

Tong Qinghe moved his body slightly, Jiang Shaozhi hugged him, suppressing the waves in his eyes: "Drink more tomorrow night."