Chapter 57

When one person cannot be separated from the other, it may mean that they have a good relationship, but in terms of Tong Yao's private thoughts, this is definitely not a good thing for his younger brother.

She knows that she is selfish, this is the nature of alpha, on the one hand, she has a very high desire to possess and control her partner out of nature, on the other hand, it is her selfishness, she is worried that her brother will rely too much on him Alpha, if Jiang Shaozhi can't return to him in time when facing other things in the future, how will Tong Qinghe deal with it?

It rains in the autumn night, the air is cold and damp, the road is shimmering, and the lampposts in the distance are dim and unreal. Tong Qinghe and his sister and brother-in-law went back after dinner. The two sent them downstairs. Jiang Shaozhi opened the umbrella. He shrank under the umbrella like a nimble little rabbit, his face was almost hidden in the arms of alpha, and he raised his head in the night. Laugh cheerfully.

"It's cold outside, I'll just go out with my uncle, sister and brother-in-law, don't send them off."

Tong Yao and the doctor stopped and stared, Tong Qinghe and Jiang Shaozhi walked to the lowest level of the stairs, the rain was like huge beads, hitting the ground Blast the water on it.

He is wearing a light-colored outfit today. The trousers are trimmed to the ankle with a thin white part. The beige is off-white. The shoes are completely white light boots in a simple style. He wears a small vest and a warm and wind-proof jacket. Gentleman And look young and young.

The water spray that jumped up the steps flew to the upper of the shoes, Jiang Shaozhi stuffed the handle of the umbrella into Tong Qinghe's palm, his arm easily bent across his knees, and said to carry him to the garage.

The rainwater hit the umbrella surface and made a lot of noise, crackling. Jiang Shaozhi's body was dry and warm, with strong firepower, and he was still wearing thin clothes in this weather. Tong Qinghe's hand that was not holding the umbrella was loosely hugged in front of Jiang Shaozhi's neck. His cool fingers seemed to be attracted by the warmth, luring him to slowly move on the verge of danger. test.

Alpha paused, and glanced at the hand on the neck in warning: "Tongtong."

Tong Qinghe's warm breath gently covered Jiang Shaozhi's ear, and said happily and softly: "It's warm."

Because it was too warm, I wanted to touch it for a while.

This reason forced Tong Qinghe to comfort him, giving himself the idea of ​​doing something wrong.

Jiang Shaozhi was a little itchy, restlessness was running around in his body, the umbrella covering his head was tilted, raindrops as big as peas hit his stern face, Jiang Shaozhi's face was tense, and the two beans were also tense.

Tong Qinghe's red face pressed against Jiang Shaozhi's ears, and he held his breath involuntarily: "Uncle..."

Like a kitten crying in his ear, the cold rain and the heat collided in sharp contrast.

Finally made it to the garage.

Jiang Shaozhi put Tong Qinghe in with a serious face, and grabbed the hand that had just ignited the fire indiscriminately like punishment: "Where is the random touch?"

Tong Qinghe hesitated, Jiang Shaozhi pressed him into the car, forcing him to lift his face, warm and tight Rapid breathing meets each other.

Jiang Shaozhi spoke lightly, like a strict teacher, criticizing his little omega.

"No shame." Putting the

shame behind him, Tong Qinghe looked at alpha's eyes that were as deep as flames, probably because of the courage he had given him by doing bad things just now, and choked back: "Uncle likes..."

He knew that Jiang Shaozhi liked it Yes, although his behavior just now was a bit lecherous, he rubbed Jiang Shaozhi's hot ear, and the temperature of the ear in the palm of his hand rose, almost scalding him.

The breath sprayed in front of him was exactly the same as the temperature rising, Tong Qinghe repeated persistently: "Uncle likes it."

It really made Tong Qinghe say that Jiang Shaozhi liked it.

No matter how upright and serious a man is, everyone likes to have some bad thoughts, evil thoughts, and evil thoughts with his close lover. It is always inevitable to be a little bit evil. Jiang Shaozhi likes it so much.

Alpha's expression was forbearing, and he stared at his prey. After examining it, he met Omega's anxious and expectant eyes, and his throat was itchy.

What was supposed to happen next, Tong Qinghe waited and waited, couldn't hold back his itchy nose and snorted, and sneezed several times in a row, instantly destroying the wonderful and soaring atmosphere.

Jiang Shaozhi turned back to the safe limit, and as far as he could see, he was still in Tong's garage.

Hearing Alpha's deep sigh, Tong Qinghe realized that he almost did something on his sister's side to feel embarrassed.

"Forget it, let's go home first."

Jiang Shaozhi started the car, and the dense rain swept across the glass of the car. Tong Qinghe shook his head slightly, and turned his face to look at his own Alpha. It was hot, he grabbed the clothes on Jiang Shaozhi's arm, and suddenly realized that he really seemed to be inseparable from the other party.

Tong Qinghe was slightly infected with the wind and cold. He originally planned to do something with Jiang Shaozhi to quickly circulate blood throughout his body when he returned home. He thought about it all the way back, and his cheeks glowed red and his ears were bloodshot. The cold wind was blowing, and two pieces of crystal clear water hung directly under his nose as he entered the door. Qiuqiu took his temperature and found that he felt a little hot and caught a cold.

After taking a hot bath, Tong Qinghe rolled into the bed, and it was Jiang Shaozhi's turn to wash. He lay down for a while staring at the ceiling, the communicator on the table buzzed, the three of them swiped a dozen messages one after another in a small group, Tong Qinghe turned over and took the communicator in his hand, and threw the message on the wall to browse .

"What happened."

Jiang Youyou usually chased people all day without panting, but he was the worst at comforting people. When Tong Qinghe finally appeared, he explained the ins and outs of the matter clearly.

It turned out that Yu Xiaoke's alpha had to go on a short-term business trip because a project in his hand was at a critical juncture. Yesterday Yu Xiaoke sent alpha out of the house in a good manner. From midnight to today, the whole day was hard to swallow. , the mood is quite depressed.

Jiang Youyou went to accompany him in the morning, left in the afternoon because of business, and didn't see Yu Xiaoke replying to him in the evening. He summoned the cat in the room for a long time before calling the person who complained about himself in the group to show up.

Tong Qinghe asked him: "Have you eaten?"

Yu Xiaoke said: "I vomited up all I ate."

Yu Xiaoke especially missed his alpha, and felt like he couldn't survive after being separated for a long time. During the day, both Tong Qinghe and Jiang Youyou had jobs, so they couldn't accompany their friends. After thinking about it, Tong Qinghe decided to let Qiuqiu go to accompany Yu Xiaoke for a few days until his alpha came back. Let Yu Xiaoke talk to a psychiatrist and enlighten him to transfer his pessimistic and negative emotions.

Qiuqiu packed his things and went to Yu Xiaoke's residence that night. It was better to have someone watching him than to let him think wildly at home alone.

After Jiang Shaozhi took a shower, Tong Qinghe took back the information projected on the wall, turned around, and rolled into Jiang Shaozhi's arms, grabbing Alpha's waist and not letting go.

He was keenly aware that his omega was depressed, and drooped his head wearily. Jiang Shaozhi kissed the tip of his nose, and the refreshment after bathing and the scent of agarwood wrapped the lover in his arms: "Why are you unhappy?"

Tong Qinghe shook his head, rubbing his hair against Jiang Shaozhi's chin, spoke, and breathed in front of the other party's Adam's apple, The protruding Adam's apple quickly slid up and down, Tong Qinghe stared at it sliding up and down, and said sullenly: "Hold me."

He was embraced in a generous and warm embrace, Tong Qinghe was like a dog, the tip of his nose was almost attached to the alpha skin Sniff a little here and there, as if turning into a pet looking for a sense of security.

His body turned around and lay in front of Jiang Shaozhi.

Jiang Shaozhi stretched out his long hand and pressed a few buttons on the remote control. The ceiling in the bedroom changed rapidly and became transparent. Rainwater sprinkled on the top floor, but could not fall. It seemed to be blocked by an invisible space.

Tong Qinghe turned his face away, looking at the boundless autumn rainy night, curled up in Alpha's arms.

Tong Qinghe's cold hadn't improved early in the morning, Jiang Shaozhi sent him to the research institute, and met Ji Wan who had just come from the hospital at the gate.

Tong Qinghe was about to run over, but Jiang Shaozhi wrapped his wrists and pulled him towards him, kissed him, and then let him go.

Ji Wan watched the interaction between Jiang Shaozhi and Tong Qinghe, and when Tong Qinghe ran to him, he saw that the tip of his nose was swollen, and asked, "Have you caught a cold?

" God..."

Ji Wan smiled calmly, "I can't keep it anymore." The

two walked side by side, and Ji Wan said, "That old general Shen came over in person last night, you know what he said."

Tong Qinghe was puzzled.

Ji Wan: "He wants me to move into their Shen's house. The meaning in his words does not allow me to refuse."

Ji Wan panted, and because of anger, her fingertips holding the umbrella handle trembled slightly: "What does the old general mean?" It's nothing more than, since my stomach is pregnant with their Shen family's seed, I must safely give birth to this child under their noses." He grinned, "What's the difference between this and Shen Zong's practice in the past? Another way is to put me under house arrest in a disguised form. They think that since the child is indulgent, they treat him like an item and take him as their own, and they never asked me what I mean."

Tong Qinghe never expected that the Shen family would do this to Ji Wan the point.

Ji Wan said: "They packed up my things for me last night. Another person will live in the dormitory today. After finishing work in the afternoon, Shen Zong's people will immediately pick me up into Shen's house."

There was no resistance at all. There is room for Shen Dingxiong to come forward to decide the matter, which has always been the same. As long as Ji Wan stays in the research institute, he won't be able to leave, and the old general is very smart, he doesn't interfere with his work, and takes away all his things, so that the old men in the medical bureau who fancy him can't do anything, after all, these gangs The old man kept him wholeheartedly in developing new medicines, Ji Wan's safety was guaranteed and he was able to make medicines, no one wanted to have a feud with the Shen family.

Tong Qinghe thought for a while and thought that the Shen family was deceiving people too much. From his standpoint, even Jiang Shaozhi had no right to interfere.

Ji Wan sneered coldly: "Shen Zong is really a lunatic, he is scrambling to insist that he is the father of other people in front of the old general, there is nothing this kind of person can do to achieve his goal."