Chapter 50

Tong Qinghe looked at Jiang Shaozhi for a long time, but didn't speak for a long time.

After returning to his senses, he buried his face and stuck it on Jiang Shaozhi's sweaty neck, smelling the alpha pheromone mixed with the faint sweat, he grasped the other's fingers weakly and blankly, and moved the tip of his nose. He moved, with a flattering plea: "Uncle, don't do this."

The speed of the two getting together was too fast, and the fateful collision of genes made him usher in married life before he had time to prepare.

Married and unmarried, one person's life is different after being integrated into another person's life.

Tong Qinghe has been at home for the past two days, after a short busy rest, his mind has calmed down a lot. He doesn't know much about his alpha's likes and dislikes. To put it more deeply, he has never fully understood what kind of person Jiang Shaozhi is.

From the current point of view, Jiang Shaozhi does not show much tolerance for the existence of Qiuqiu. Alpha is silent and strict, but he is tolerant and even conniving towards himself. He seems gentle, but sometimes he is decisive. When he says he doesn't like him getting too close to other people, he clearly expresses the meaning in his words, and he really doesn't like it.

Tong Qinghe was confused.

He hooked Goujiang Shaozhi's index finger, and there were slight scratches on his not-so-smooth fingertips, and he said, "Uncle, I don't understand you anymore."

"Qiuqiu is just like my relative."

"You reject me." It will make me feel very uncomfortable, I will respect everyone around my uncle, but..."

He asked in bewilderment, "Why? I don't understand you."

Jiang Shaozhi turned the omega sitting on his lap, Facing ourselves, looking directly at each other.

The situation in front of me is inevitable. The pairing of alpha and omega genes does not mean that their personalities are congenitally integrated with each other, let alone people who come out of the battlefield.

In a sudden marriage, how many bumps are hidden under the matching pheromones is magnified. Once you get along and avoid the attraction of pheromones, it is not difficult to find out.

"Are you afraid?" Jiang Shaozhi captured the blankness in Tong Qinghe's eyes, without a trace of ups and downs in his eyes, his words hit the center, and asked coldly, "Tongtong, are you afraid."

Jiang Shaozhi was not such an easy-going person, he was more in touch with gentleness It doesn't matter at all. Silence is his protective color, because he doesn't know what posture to approach his omega, so he can only approach in a silent posture, afraid of scaring people, and also afraid that his omega will be broken if he exerts a little force.

The best protective color in the world is silence, but some people's blood is hot, but the gun in their hands is cold.

Everything that Jiang Shaozhi owns today is all accumulated by his meritorious deeds. Although he does not pursue fame and wealth in the officialdom, and even disdains to play with people's hearts, since he didn't do it, it doesn't mean he can't see through it.

"Tongtong, I'm not a good person," Jiang Shaozhi twitched the corner of his mouth flatly, "The only thing that makes my blood warm up is every time I confront an opponent, how tolerant do you think people who come out of the sea of ​​blood will be?" And gentleness."

Alpha seemed to be showing gentleness, his eyes were like flames, but it couldn't burn the bottom of his heart.

Tong Qinghe's lips moved slightly, staring blankly at his alpha, speechless.

Jiang Shaozhi twitched the corner of his mouth expressionlessly.

Tong Qinghe looked at Jiang Shaozhi, who had a solemn face and no emotion in his eyes, and felt an indescribable pain in his heart.

"Uncle, don't be like this, you are not..."

Tong Qinghe struggled to explain, Jiang Shaozhi said: "I am."

Alpha eased his tone: "Tongtong, I was born with this kind of person."

"Now do you understand clearly?" Jiang Shaozhi let go of Tong Qinghe's waist , the faint pheromone completely restrained, "It's fine if you don't like it, it's getting late, go downstairs for dinner first." Can't

hear any blame, Jiang Shaozhi's essential indifference is natural, as if nothing happened, just It was Jiang Shaozhi who simply came up and asked him to have a meal. But because of his words, Jiang Shaozhi did retreat to a certain safety limit, keeping a distance not too far or too close to him.

Jiang Shaozhi repeated: "Go downstairs to eat first."

Tong Qinghe walked behind, his eyes gradually turned red.

Jiang Shaozhi stopped at the corner of the stairs, lowered his head and looked sideways, looking at the fingers that were suddenly held by the corner of his clothes. Tong Qinghe's head was lowered, and the hair twirled at the back of his head was just like his master's, so small and cute.

He leaned over and let Tong Qinghe walk in front of him. Tong Qinghe didn't care about watching when he walked, and Jiang Shaozhi pulled him to stand when he almost stepped on the ground.

"Walk carefully."

Tong Qinghe stared depressedly at the palm of his arm, and muttered: "I'm not afraid of you."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't say a word, and took the lead in pulling away the chair for Tong Qinghe to sit down, then turned his head and ordered the nanny to serve dinner.

Noticing that the atmosphere between the general and his wife was a little weird, the nanny brought the hot food to the table and went back to the room tactfully, leaving room for the two hosts.

"Where is Qiuqiu?" Tong Qinghe scanned the hall left and right. Jiang Shaozhi didn't express much. Thinking about what happened just now, he quickly closed his eyes and explained, "It's too late, I'm worried that Qiuqiu will meet someone outside." into danger."

Although his worries may not be necessary, Qiuqiu is a high-level artificial intelligence, he can drive better than him, and his skills are even better. His self-protection ability has passed the level evaluation and fluctuates around B level. He can deal with ordinary people, even tall alphas. Still more than enough.

Seeing that there was no one in the living room, Tong Qinghe moved the chair slightly towards Jiang Shaozhi. After he could reach Jiang Shaozhi, he touched the other party. However, Jiang Shaozhi said nothing, and he was even more embarrassed to take the initiative to stir up an ambiguous atmosphere between the two.

The car lights flashed outside the garden, and Qiu Qiu drove back. As soon as he entered the door, he went straight to Tong Qinghe. The red light of the siren was not on tonight. It looked at the little master's alpha suspiciously, and sent the bought gift to Tong Qinghe, a gift for two.

One for the little master, one for his alpha.

Qiuqiu stayed in the living room for ten minutes to briefly report to Tong Qinghe about today's date, until it returned to its own room, the alarm still did not turn on the red light, making it suspect that the program was broken.

Qiuqiu started the program inspection, and found that its security alarm system did not have any hidden dangers.

In the evening, Jiang Shaozhi delivered a cup of warm milk to Tong Qinghe as usual, his expression was not unusual, just like usual, and when he finished drinking and lay down, he said that he had business to go to the study to deal with.

A faint fragrance of milk remained in the mouth, Tong Qinghe watched the door close, and closed his eyes to sleep. He woke up at three o'clock in the morning. The room was dimly lit, he took a breath, got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom lightly.

There was a faint light in the direction of the door of the study, Tong Qinghe lingered for less than ten seconds, and heard the person inside say: "Come in."

He pushed the door open, stared blankly at Jiang Shaozhi, and approached him.

"Uncle, why haven't you slept yet, are you busy?"

The voice fell softly, and Tong Qinghe heard his alpha sigh in the silent environment. He was pulled to the seat in front of him by Jiang Shaozhi, and then he saw the other party skillfully opened a drawer, which was neatly filled with... new socks.

Jiang Shaozhi bent down to put the socks on his feet for him, and just finished putting on the second one, Tong Qinghe took the initiative to wrap his hands around Alpha's neck, his voice tightened: "I'm sorry."

"Uncle, I shouldn't say that about you today."

He They didn't even get to know his alpha seriously, and the two are already married, so it's impossible for one of them to pamper the other forever without limit. There is no perfect person in this world. People always have flaws, selfishness and desires, just like his little friends often say that he is a dull-witted, non-attached attitude towards many things, and has always been kind to others. ,muddle along.

And his alpha is exactly the opposite of him, he has a very big obsession with the most cherished things, he is good at conquering and fighting, he tries his best to fight for what he wants without giving in.

The two mixed together seem to be very contradictory and do not interfere with each other. Tong Qinghe blames Jiang Shaozhi from his own position, and he is reluctant.

He is a soft-hearted person, and after apologizing, he was relieved.

Tong Qinghe relied on Jiang Shaozhi, and said vaguely: "Don't be angry."

Jiang Shaozhi raised his eyebrows, and he lowered his face, like a student who admitted his mistake: "Don't be angry, my attitude and tone of speech today are not very good."

Jiang Shaozhi looked He was flat, holding him with one hand: "Not angry." Then he

said: "Ji Wan has passed the examination of the Medical Bureau, and he will take up his post this afternoon."

Tong Qinghe's original organized words were all stuck in his mouth, compared with Jiang Shaozhi's meticulous care , help him deal with the request secretly, he seems to be asking all the time, bothering his alpha.

He became even more depressed, and his depression lasted until the day he entered the institute.

Jiang Shaozhi sent Tong Qinghe to the Institute of History to report that there were many talents in the Federal Institute, many of whom were transferred from various departments. Jiang Shaozhi led Tong Qinghe to the office, and met several acquaintances who had been in the army on the way.

Several elders with sharp eyes sat in the office of the research institute, and they asked Jiang Shaozhi specifically when they saw Jiang Shaozhi.

Tong Qinghe felt a little uncomfortable at this moment, very embarrassed in front of strangers. After stammering his self-introduction, he heard one of the professors ask him what was Jiang Shaozhi's relationship with him.

Jiang Shaozhi introduced lightly: "My wife."

No one spoke, and stared at Tong Qinghe, as if trying to see him as a flower.

For Tong Qinghe, the subsequent arrangements were considered safe and sound. At noon, he went to the restaurant with his colleagues for dinner, and met Ji Wan while eating in the restaurant.

Seeing him, Ji Wan nodded to him, and in just a few seconds, Tong Qinghe watched Ji Wan cover his mouth and hurried away, he was a little worried, and said a few words to his colleagues to follow.

Ji Wan swallowed the medicine in the bathroom, seeing that his face was pale, Tong Qinghe didn't dare to ask him what medicine he took.

"Thank you for helping me," Ji Wan smiled at him, and said, "Shen Zong is really not a thing, and he has already followed the clues to find this place."