Chapter 27

Omega's sudden combination anxiety disorder is a relatively common phenomenon. Tong Qinghe has prepared for such a long time to get through this estrous period, but when it comes to critical moments, the things he has been waiting for are suddenly delayed. The better the preparation, the delay of the estrus, which made him anxious.

The little omega, who has always been calm in Buddhism, as long as he catches his alpha to stay at home when he is free, he will follow behind him almost all the time, with a fearless expression that he will be marked for dedication at any time.

Jiang Shaozhi felt a headache from watching it.

I had no choice but to indulge.

There are many emergency medicines and tools in the house. Tong Qinghe will use the measuring instrument to check the indicators of his body every morning and evening. He has already treated this matter as seriously as his own homework.

A few sheets of A4 paper recorded the inspection data over the past few days, and Tong Qinghe made a comparison, horizontally and vertically, and the result was that there was no abnormality in his body for the time being.

Jiang Shaozhi watched silently, and in order to relieve his anxiety, he released Qiongqi on time every day to play with Tong Qinghe for a while.

Omegas generally like animals, and Tong Qinghe is no exception, especially when facing a majestic "big cat".

The majestic "big cat" made trouble on purpose and acted like a baby on purpose. The contrast formed was irresistible. Tong Qinghe let it make trouble with meekness and good temper, spending his attention to accompany it every day.

Jiang Shaozhi made a morning task deployment via the video connection in the study room. Today the weather is cloudy and the wind is cool. The blown curtains revealed a corner of the garden downstairs, and occasionally glimpsed Qiongqi's long-tailed buttocks as he ran.

Jiang Shaozhi walked to the window, the light outside was bright enough, and the garden became a playground for omega and beasts.

Qiongqi carried Tong Qinghe on his back, chasing and jumping to catch the butterflies. The little omega lay tightly on his stomach, and his body bounced up and down in the air following Qiongqi's jumps. He was afraid of falling, so he had to hug Qiongqi's neck tightly, and reached out to grab the fluff on the side of its neck.

Jiang Shaozhi watched in silence for a moment, his calm heart softened a little.

The tenderness of the iron man, the faint agarwood drifting along the window to the garden, and Qiongqi danced more cheerfully.

Agarwood scattered around the garden, Tong Qinghe received the influence of this pheromone, and slowly blushed.

His gaze touched the line of sight projected from the direction of the study, and the hand on Qiongqi's hair shifted suddenly, covering Qiongqi's small brown triangular ears, rubbing and playing, then touched Qiongqi's mouth and nose, and finally slipped his hands into Qiongqi's hair. Between Qi's folded wings, he groped around to the position of the creaking nest, and scratched tentatively.

The poor big beast originally wanted to take the little omega to fly around the garden. The posture for take-off was ready, and the two hands scratched down without warning. The huge body of the "big cat" staggered in the air, crooked. He fell obliquely back onto the lawn, knocking on the grass.

Jiang Shaozhi tightened his smooth jaw, frowning faintly,

Tong Qinghe smirked with Qiongqi in his arms, rarely showing a lively and mischievous side, deliberately confronting the alpha who released pheromones to seduce him.

"Does it hurt from the fall?"

Tong Qinghe raised the beast's chin, Qiongqi was shocked, and let out a low groan, holding back his strength, carefully resting his chin on Omega's shoulder, for fear of crushing him. It let Tong Qinghe handle it, bent its forelegs, and lay face to face with Tong Qinghe on the lawn, blowing air continuously in the direction of the study.

Like the aloes woven into a fine net, it gradually dissipated. This was just a small means of flirting between Alpha and his little omega.

Jiang Shaozhi can't say a few beautiful words, but he can control pheromones as he likes, and he knows how to use pheromones to control people's hearts.

He took a good measure to prevent Tong Qinghe from being stimulated by the pheromone, and then teased him again, and then retreated calmly, so as to avoid the estrus period after being stimulated by him.

Nearly a week has passed since the expected date of estrus. Tong Qinghe's body was still the same, and he was sweating profusely.

Jiang Shaozhi hugged his impatient little omega on his lap: "Don't worry."

Tong Qinghe pursed his lips sadly: "Uncle, may I be stunted, which caused the delay of estrus."

Jiang Shaozhi embraced his shoulder: "I'm not in a hurry, let's wait slowly."

"But," Tong Qinghe felt guilty, "I've been waiting for a long time."

Because he waited with him, Jiang Shaozhi hadn't been out of the house for a few days in a row, and all business affairs were handled by video conferences in the study. He came out and came back after going out for an hour or two.

The two were almost inseparable, and Tong Qinghe felt that he had delayed Jiang Shaozhi's many government affairs.

"Uncle, why don't you release pheromones to stimulate me, maybe..."

Jiang Shaozhi said in disapproval: "Nonsense." He

casually opened the books on the table, all of which were bought online by Tiantong Qinghe, about the mystery and mystery of omega Detailed analysis of physiological structure.

According to the physiological knowledge related to omega, due to the different physique of some people, the estrus period will be delayed by about one month compared with the normal time.

Jiang Shaozhi flipped through the pages of the book, and together with Tong Qinghe read the detailed discussion on the knowledge of omega's physiological structure.

During the omega's estrus, if alpha forms knots in the opponent's body, there is a high probability that the omega will become pregnant if no preventive treatment is taken afterwards. And marking the omega thoroughly means that the alpha must form a knot at the moment when the omega is opened.

Tong Qinghe and Jiang Shaozhi looked at this page of the book in harmony, and he put his hands on his lower abdomen, and lowered his head unnaturally.

Jiang Shaozhi cleared his throat, and a delicate atmosphere lingered between them.

The two still slept in separate rooms at night, Tong Qinghe anxiously looked at the dark ceiling, a nameless anger ignited in his body, he picked up his pillow, barefoot, and ran into the next room where the door was not fully locked .

Under a dim view, Tong Qinghe got into Jiang Shaozhi's arms and expressed his worries.

"Uncle, if the estrus does not come for a day, I will not be able to settle down. You, can you give me

a hug." If this situation continues, Jiang Shaozhi is reasonably worried that his little omega will suffer from depression before the estrus .

Alpha can deploy several meticulous and complete plans to deal with the mission, but now he is helpless, so he can only follow the little omega's request and hug him to sleep.

Since living together, the first night Tong Qinghe and Jiang Shaozhi slept together, the effect was unexpectedly good.

Tong Qinghe got up early in the morning and checked his body with a measuring instrument. Not only was the test result normal, but I feel much more comfortable today. He touched the position of his heart, the beating was smooth and energetic, sweeping away the lingering anxiety and boredom these days.

Tong Qinghe ran downstairs happily, intending to share the good news with Jiang Shaozhi as soon as possible.

The living room was empty, Tong Qinghe saw through the window a military armed vehicle parked downstairs.

Pushing open the door, Jiang Shaozhi was talking with an officer, the two of them looked at him faintly, they were talking about business, Tong Qinghe was inconvenient to disturb.

Ten minutes later, the officer got into the car. Jiang Shaozhi walked up to Tong Qinghe and took him back to the house: "The president is meeting the head of planet M1 today. I have to attend the planetary council for a while, and I won't be back until evening.

" A few steaming breakfasts were placed on the table, and Jiang Shaozhi handed the warm milk to Tong Qinghe: "Let me know if you have anything to do," he said, tearing off the sticky note and writing down a string of numbers, "The person above is one of my confidantes." One, if you can't reach me for something, call this number and he will come to pick you up right away, understand?"

Tong Qinghe put away the note, carefully folded it up and stuffed it into his trouser pocket: "Don't worry, uncle, I'm staying in the study today to rewrite the thesis, where is it?" Not going either."

Amber-like eyes flickered with a smile: "I didn't feel anxious at all today, maybe the symptoms have disappeared, uncle can go to work without worry." He asked curiously, "Can I see you on the federal news live broadcast? ?"

This planetary meeting was broadcast live in real time on the Federation's official platform. Jiang Shaozhi told him, "The meeting is rather boring."

Tong Qinghe smiled: "It's okay."

He turned on the big screen in the living room and asked Jiang Shaozhi to help him tune to the live channel.

After the two finished their breakfast, Tong Qinghe sent Jiang Shaozhi out of the house, and the armed car that was picking him up downstairs came out of sight, and he returned to the living room, watched the channel, left the screen on, and went to the study to correct his thesis.

Tong Qinghe was extremely relaxed today, and the revision progress of the thesis was faster than expected.

After spending the whole morning, he sent the revised thesis to the professor's mailbox, leaned on the carpet, quietly enjoying the moisture of the sun, and unknowingly curled up in a corner of the study and fell asleep.

One hour nap, wake up early. Tong Qinghe felt that he had probably been in the sun for a long time, his body was slightly hot, and his skin was sticky with sweat.

He went into the bathroom in the bedroom to take a shower, washing the sweat off his back. The water temperature is just right, but mixed with the body temperature, it tends to heat up slowly. Tong Qinghe opened the door of the bathroom in less than five minutes, and the steaming water vapor made him feel suffocated and uncomfortable.

He piled the changed clothes in the clothes box casually, stepped on his wet feet, and printed a string of feet on the floor, extending to the stairs, ready to pour a cold drink in the living room downstairs.

Tong Qinghe walked down the stairs, shaking violently during the process.

He thought he was too dazzled by the sun, so he leaned on the armrest with one hand and planned to go back to the master bedroom to rest for a while.

The moment he turned his back, he blinked, his retinas were dimmed, his ears were suddenly cut off from outside sounds, he couldn't hear clearly, and his eyes seemed to be separated by a gray-white net, so he couldn't see clearly.

The feverish body leaned towards the downstairs, just a few steps away, rolled down to the floor of the stairs in the living room, knocked on the back of the head, and Tong Qinghe suddenly fell into a semi-conscious and semi-awake state.

The hand hanging by his side made a futile grab, and Tong Qinghe finally realized that he was probably in heat.

Deliberately waiting but not waiting, the long-awaited first bond fever.

In the estrus period in the sense of adulthood, Tong Qinghe vaguely felt the glands on the back of the neck secrete a little moisture.

At this time, the big screen in the living room was shaking the Federation's live broadcast of the Planetary Heads of State Meeting, and the intermittent news broadcast was transmitted to his ears intermittently, and the moving camera was frozen on Jiang Shaozhi's face attending the meeting for more than ten seconds.

Jiang Shaozhi was dressed in a solemn and upright military uniform, with thick eyebrows and deep eyes, looking stern and serious. Only Tong Qinghe knew how gentle and restrained his uncle was in private, he licked the dry corner of his mouth, the dizzy state made him unable to get up.

"uncle......"