Chapter 66

After the medicine in Tong Qinghe's body was thoroughly cleaned, the entire Federation entered a severe and long winter.

Some time ago, he had already transferred back to the research institution to work, and went to the ward to rest at night. He and Jiang Shaozhi protested a little that they don't need to live in a luxurious ward. Tong Qinghe is not a luxury person, but Jiang Shaozhi told him that there is no place to spend the money for the time being. This stay from autumn to winter, Tong Qinghe not only lost weight, but also lost a lot , Jiang Shaozhi's complexion has never been good.

Not long after get off work, Jiang Shaozhi drove an armed vehicle from the army to pick up Tong Qinghe. Jiang Shaozhi sent him home today, and I heard that Qiuqiu went out shopping with the nanny early in the morning, and even made a special trip to clean the entire floor inside and out. Tong Qinghe was not at home for a month, and Jiang Shaozhi ran to both ends of the unit's ward. The family lacked popularity and was deserted, and the nanny kept nagging.

The car slowly drove into the direction of the government housing area. Except for the guards passing by on regular patrols on the road, Tong Qinghe saw an additional guard line outside the iron gate of his house. The two guards stood like straight poles, neatly dressed, and when they saw Jiang Shaozhi driving in, they all saluted.

Tong Qinghe lay on the edge of the window and looked at the strange young face: "Uncle, have we grown more people in our family?"

Jiang Shaozhi responded calmly, waiting for Tong Qinghe to put on his coat and scarf in the car before holding his hand enter the door.

Qiuqiu was waiting for him at the entrance, seeing the joy of the little master coming home, he wanted to share a hug with him immediately, but he was afraid of the alpha around the little master, so he had to hold back the tears of excitement, surrounded Tong Qinghe, and led him to the living room .

The nanny put the dishes prepared in the kitchen to the end of Table Mountain one after another. Countless white spots fell on the black sky, and it was a snowy night.

Tong Qinghe untied the coat and handed it to Qiuqiu to hang it up, looking at Xuehua with emotion. A row of floor-to-ceiling curtains rose automatically, and the field of vision was a vast expanse of whiteness. The milky white fish soup in the room overflowed with a rich and delicious smell, drawing his sight from the window back to the dining table.

As soon as Jiang Shaozhi raised his hand, Tong Qinghe was called to his side.

"Eat first."

After speaking, Jiang Shaozhi wiped his hands with a hot towel, and helped him sit on a chair beside him.

Jiang Shaozhi used to live alone and was used to silence. After marriage, there was Tong Qinghe, he was bored, but he was reluctant to let Tong Qinghe be bored with him, so the living room installed a limited order light screen for all interstellar. Even though Tong Qinghe would probably not know how to play game consoles, Jiang Shaozhi bought a set of toys for other children's children one by one.

Tong Qinghe never expected that Jiang Shaozhi would buy him a lot of things while he was in the hospital.

He said: "I don't even know how to play, it's a waste to buy it back."

Jiang Shaozhi pulled the corner of his mouth lightly, filled Tong Qinghe's stomach, led him to the game console, and the two sat close to each other. After studying the manual, they started to start the game console. The music that came out startled Tong Qinghe.

He looked curiously behind Jiang Shaozhi's shoulder. The game comes with a holographic helmet, which is very light. Jiang Shaozhi groped for a while and quickly grasped it, and gently put the helmet on Tong Qinghe: "I'll take a bath first, you play for a while. "

Jiang Shaozhi came out of the training camp every day, and the sweat on his body in winter made him dare not hug Tong Qinghe even if he wanted to.

Tong Qinghe followed the prompts in the game ignorantly. After a while, Qiuqiu sat down beside him and watched intently. Jiang Shaozhi finished washing and went downstairs. Tong Qinghe had already become addicted to the game.

Jiang Shaozhi looked at the picture projected by the holographic game on the light screen. A character who looked five to six times like Tong Qinghe was running around in Xinshou Village to pick mushrooms. He forgot to hide his gender, his body shape and his temperament. They are telling the players around him that he is an omega.

There is a red dot on the chat interface of the game, and the information shows 99+. Jiang Shaozhi stared at it silently for a few seconds, hugged Tong Qinghe on his lap, pointed out the red dot and asked him to open the chat box to have a look.

A lot of messages popped up one after another. Tong Qinghe didn't know how to receive the messages. He was dazzled. Some people greeted him and asked if his brother needed anything from his brother. Some people wanted to accept him as an apprentice, saying that he would give him the appearance and equipment immediately.

Tong Qinghe took off the helmet, and the character on the light screen stood still in place.

Jiang Shaozhi quit the game for him: "Go up to take a bath and rest, playing the game for a long time is bad for eyesight."

"Oh..." Tong Qinghe was still relishing the fresh sense of curiosity brought to him by the game, muttering, "The things inside are very realistic , When I was picking mushrooms just now, my palms were so slippery. The character can also be disguised and rectified according to my real appearance, and..."

Lying on the bed after taking a shower, Tong Qinghe still wanted to express some feelings about being in touch with the game. Jiang Shaozhi hinted that enough is enough, his hands and feet were tied in Jiang Shaozhi's arms, his warm bodies leaned on each other, and a faint pheromone lingered on the tip of his nose, Tong Qinghe closed his eyes soothingly: "Uncle smells so good."

Jiang Shaozhi saw that his omega finally put His mind turned to himself, and he hugged him and grabbed the two soft lips to kiss. The quilt covering the two of them was like undulating waves. The more fragrant the aloes and jasmine, the faster the waves beat.

Jiang Shaozhi took a bite of the gland on the back of Tong Qinghe's neck, and poured the secreted fragrance into his throat. Jiang Shaozhi had never touched Tong Qinghe at all during his convalescence, and biting it down was like biting through a ripe, tender and juicy peach. The sweet juice Seeped into the heart and lungs, restrained for more than a month, Jiang Shaozhi suppressed the super strong desire in his bones,

Tong Qinghe grunted in pain, Jiang Shaozhi closed his teeth and didn't bite in deeply, but he didn't let go of his mouth either.

It's like a beast of prey has captured its favorite show, and it's hungry, biting its mouth and reluctant to swallow it, let alone let it go.

Dense sweat dripped on the eyelids, Tong Qinghe couldn't open his eyes, the wet eyelashes flickered, until the teeth biting the back of the neck loosened little by little, and there were clear marks on the glands, Jiang Shaozhi's mark on Tong Qinghe was only deep reduce.

Tong Qinghe stretched his hand around the back of his neck, the place where his teeth had bitten was wet and soft, he didn't make a sound to stop him, for fear that the whole piece of meat would be bitten to pieces by Jiang Shaozhi.

He turned back in anticipation, and met Jiang Shaozhi's eyes. He couldn't describe the emotion inside, it was bottomless, and he would suck him in at any time.

Tong Qinghe couldn't help shrinking his neck: "Don't bite."

Jiang Shaozhi imprisoned him, spraying chaotic breath on the top of Tong Qinghe's hair. After a while, Jiang Shaozhi said: "I almost crushed you and swallowed you.

" The tooth marks were deep and clear, Jiang Shaozhi touched it, and his eyes immediately turned red. Fearing that he would do something that would hurt Tong Qinghe again after watching it, Jiang Shaozhi quickly turned over, wrapped Tong Qinghe in a quilt, and hugged Tong Qinghe to lie on his side on the sofa.

The sheets were changed back to clean, Tong Qinghe lay down instead, his eyes circling Jiang Shaozhi.

After Jiang Shaozhi was busy, he turned to the bathroom to get a basin of hot water. Seeing Tong Qinghe bowing slightly on his stomach, his movements paused. Jiang Shaozhi hugged Tong Qinghe by his lap: "

Tongtong, don't look at me like this next time." Knowing that these postures are very tempting to force him, and cleaning up other places after wiping his hands and feet, Tong Qinghe was just put into the bed by Jiang Shaozhi, when his clasped hands suddenly became cold, and his fingers seemed to be caught in something.

The shape and touch of the thing are no strangers, and Tong Qinghe keeps swallowing, and quietly draws his hand in front of him.

A simple and elegant wedding ring flashed under the light.

"...I don't even know when uncle will buy the ring." Tong Qinghe stared at Jiang Shaozhi hastily, "Did uncle wear it?"

Jiang Shaozhi signaled to Tong Qinghe that he was empty-handed, and that he ordered someone to send this pair of rings from Kawaxing.

Kava Star is the country with the largest number of boarding marriages in the entire interstellar, and it is also called the country of God of Love. There, every citizen has his own partner, and his love lasts for a long time. Many rich and powerful families hope that their love will last forever, so they spend a lot of money to order wedding rings and wedding dresses in Kawaxing, and send them to themselves across the vast galaxy. Some people's congresses went to Kawaxing to hold a wedding after all the trouble. Jiang Shaozhi heard this idea from his recruits talking about it that day.

Tong Qinghe didn't look sideways, he said: "Uncle is a fan. Believe it."

Jiang Shaozhi: "..."

"Where's the ring?" Tong Qinghe searched for it, "Didn't uncle just order one?"

Jiang Shaozhi took the rest Tong Qinghe handed a ring to Tong Qinghe. Tong Qinghe grabbed his ring finger and set it for Jiang Shaozhi seriously.

He muttered: "I'm not dreaming." Tong Qinghe lay down on the pillow obediently, "When will we hold the wedding?" After thinking about it, he remembered that he hadn't taken Jiang Shaozhi to meet his two fathers yet.

The next day, Tong Qinghe found that his entire game console had disappeared from the living room. He asked Qiuqiu, and Qiuqiu said that the game console had malfunctioned, and Jiang Shaozhi had ordered someone to take it away.

"It broke down right after you bought it?" Tong Qinghe wondered, "Is the quality of the limited items in the whole interstellar world so bad?" Qiuqiu was

quite serious: "If the general said that it broke down, then it would break down."

Tong Qinghe believed it.

He didn't have to go to work today, so Qiuqiu took a copy of his cousin to fill it out for him. This is the doctor's re-issued his data test report. Tong Qinghe looked up from his cousin and asked Qiuqiu who was squatting at his feet: "Do you feel overly dependent?" Is it wrong to be alone?"

Qiuqiu hugged his leg and shook his head, he couldn't answer the little master's questions that were too profound.

So Qiuqiu contacted Zhou Che in private, relayed the original words to the other party, and asked: "Is it wrong to rely too much on one person?"

Zhou Che said to Qiuqiu: "When you send this message to me, it means that you Believe me, you have become dependent on me, does Qiuqiu think he did something wrong?"

Qiuqiu thinks he is not wrong, everything is out of instinct. The robot does not have instinct, but the data it stores in the chip lists all the information, a string of text data tells it with objective facts, and the recorded things are all from its instinctive reaction.

It had the answer, and told Tong Qinghe: "The little master is not wrong, this is your instinct."