Chapter 68

Old General Shen raised his slightly closed eyelids and quietly looked at the person standing in front of the refrigerator pouring water for himself. The loose and soft pajamas were close-fitting, revealing a slightly swollen belly.

The old general's tone was displeased, and the loneliness that surged up at that moment just now seemed to be just a gesture of a strong man temporarily relaxing: "Drinking ice water at night when you are pregnant, will you not take care of the child in your belly?"

Ji Wan raised her head and finished drinking half a bottle of water, and was ready to go upstairs.

"Come back," the old general pulled up the end of the stick at hand and struck it, "sit down next to me."

Ji Wan suspected that if he refused to obey the old general's order, the other party would let the guards outside the door come in and push him down on the seat Meet your own requirements to obey his orders.

"You child," the old general shook his head, "you have a cold heart, and you don't match Shen Zong at all."

He asked again, "Is the child in your stomach Shen Zong?"

Old General Shen is not easy to fool Fool, if the old general was not clear-headed, Shen Zong would have already had several ways to get away with it. How could there be the cold war between the grandfather and grandson in the past few years, it is rare to have a chance to get along, but they meet violently every now and then.

All the reasons are due to Ji Wan, which is also the reason why Old General Shen doesn't like Ji Wan and even doesn't want him to enter the gate of the Shen family. People in the Shen family don't need to be weak, and if they want a lifetime of honor, they can't be easily moved. Having feelings and bonds is the biggest obstacle to a person who should fly.

In the quiet night, the old general said quite calmly: "I don't like you, I have never liked you, but that kid Shen Zong insists on liking you, I thought he was young and stubborn, I didn't expect that three years later, he still has this kind of virtue. "

Ji Wan, tell me the truth, whether your child belongs to him or not."

Old General Shen has a fancy to the blood of the Shen family, but he doesn't necessarily have to let Shen Zong keep this blood. There is not only him as a junior in the Shen family, the two older brothers above him are not dissatisfied with continuing the incense of the Shen family, instead of letting Shen Zong bring someone into the gate of the Shen family with a dishonorable reputation.

"Why, you still don't like it?" Ji Wan caressed his stomach, and originally planned to keep it secret, but the invincible old general in front of him made him feel evil, and suddenly wanted to frustrate the other party's prestige, he slowly He said, "You're really wrong. This kid is indulgent. If you don't believe me, you can verify it in private."

Seeing the old general's stare, he turned and went upstairs.

This old general valued his reputation more than anything else in his life, so Shen Zong is doomed to have a hard time. They are happy when they are not happy, Ji Wan is locked in the cage, and the only joy is watching the excitement of the grandpa and grandson.

Ji Wan took out the communicator late at night and sent a message to Tong Qinghe: "Is the general on a mission?"

Shen Zong wouldn't talk nonsense to him, but tonight, it was nothing more than something to hide. Ji Wan is hanging on Shen Zong now, just thinking that it will not be so easy for him.

After a while, I received Tong Qinghe's reply: "Yes!"

Jiang Shaozhi packed very few things, Tong Qinghe chased him around in the middle of the night, and sent him downstairs. Jiang Shaozhi hugged him who was still on the second floor of the stairs: " Go to sleep, no need to send it off."

Tong Qinghe wanted to ask Jiang Shaozhi when he would be back, but he was worried about adding pressure to Jiang Shaozhi. After thinking for a while, he said: "Be careful."

Jiang Shaozhi's missions are all super dangerous. Tong Qinghe believes that his alpha is excellent and trusts the other party. Facing the separation after marriage for the first time, Tong Qinghe restrains himself. , I don't want Jiang Shaozhi to go out on missions with concerns because of his emotions.

Jiang Shaozhi left the task very quickly, the car waiter was downstairs, Tong Qinghe watched the other party get into the car and left, then returned to the living room and sat in a daze for a long time.

In the middle of the night, Qiuqiu took a coat and walked to the living room, put it on for him and sat side by side with him.

"Qiaoqiu," Tong Qinghe stared at the light screen, "can you open a military news channel for me."

Qiuqiu switched several military channels and played the one that was broadcasting to him.

Tong Qinghe stared at the shaking picture on the light screen until his eyes were dry and painful, and then he asked Qiuqiu to turn off the light screen. He poured himself a glass of water and told Qiuqiu: "My heart beats a little fast.

" He took a quick nap while he still had time.

Tong Qinghe said: "I'm worried about Uncle."

But it's not a solution for him to keep worrying like this. Tong Qinghe suppressed the anxiety in his heart, and there was still Jiang Shaozhi's breath in the bedroom. He hugged Jiang Shaozhi's pillow and rested for less than three hours. I went downstairs to prepare to work in the research institute.

Every meal prepared by the nanny is thoughtful, not only to ensure nutrition, but also to prepare as many servings as possible for Tong Qinghe to eat fresh.

He lost his appetite early in the morning. Qiuqiu and the nanny looked at him with the same expression. The nanny said: "Ma'am, after the general goes out, you should take good care of yourself. If the general comes back and sees that you have lost weight, he will lose weight." It will be so heartbroken."

Tong Qinghe forced himself to eat a few more mouthfuls of breakfast, drank all the milk, Qiuqiu took him downstairs to take a car, the temperature was even colder, and the cold wind on his face made Tong Qinghe hold his nose and sneezed several times, Qiuqiu was in a hurry Help him unfold the scarf, cover half of his face tightly, put on a warm winter hat for him, open an umbrella to block the direction of the wind, and send him into the car.

Tong Qinghe saw Qiuqiu in front of him and waved to it: "You go back first, I can take care of myself."

As soon as Qiuqiu got into the car, he was chased off. It insisted that Tong Qinghe should bring an umbrella to keep out the wind. His small face was tense and looked quite serious, so Tong Qinghe had no choice but to take the umbrella with him.

"It's cold, Qiuqiu, you go home."

Although Qiuqiu is a robot, the low outdoor temperature may cause its working program to malfunction, and in severe cases, it will crash and must be sent for repair. Therefore, just like human beings, Qiuqiu needs to buy winter clothes when going out in winter. It is more resistant to cold than human beings. As long as the temperature is lower than the warning line, the heating program in the body will automatically run.

Tong Qinghe yelled at it twice, and found that Qiuqiu was no longer the robot who would listen to him in everything. Qiuqiu followed the car to see him out of the gate before returning to the house.

Along the way, Tong Qinghe held the communicator warmly in his palm. He tried to contact Jiang Shaozhi, thinking that the special forces mission would cut off all external contact, so he put away the communicator embarrassingly, looking at the dusty environment around him in a daze.

The institute held a general meeting today, and the staff of each branch gathered in the circular air conference hall that could accommodate thousands of people and waited for speeches.

Tong Qinghe followed the seniors into the conference room early and waited. It was the first time he saw the concentration of knowledge and technology personnel in so many fields. When Ji Wan saw him when he entered the venue, he simply sat next to him.

Tong Qinghe said: "You seem to have a little belly."

Ji Wan nodded, seeing the faint blackness under Tong Qinghe's eyelids, frowned and asked, "Didn't sleep at home last night?

" Insomnia."

Ji Wan was helpless: "Xiaohe, you have to learn to adapt. If the general needs to go out to carry out missions in the future, for half a month or even a month or two, you can't stay in this state for dozens of days. The impact on life is too great."

Tong Qinghe lowered his eyes uncomfortably: "I know."

Ji Wan said: "It's easy for Shen Zong to go out with me, Xiaohe, omega can get used to the existence of alphas, but don't rely too much on them, otherwise they will be like insomnia when they are not by your side, it may just be the first state that appears, If the time drags on for a few more days, will something more serious happen?"

The old general of the Shen family has already made him tired of dealing with it, and there is one more person in his current state who doesn't have much energy to deal with the Shen family. Moreover, as the pregnancy lengthened, the body's discomfort caused his physical strength and energy to decline. Even the old man in the medical bureau forbade him to stand indoors for too long, and told him to go to the hospital for examination on time.

Three years ago, Ji Wan realized how painful it would be for Oega to be marked without Alpha's company. He spent half his life in pain to survive, and he really didn't want Tong Qinghe to step into such a track.

Tong Qinghe listened to Ji Wan's words and remembered what the psychiatrist had told him before. He forced himself to calm down and turned his attention to the podium.

"Ji Wan, who is the speaker today?" Even the dean of the research institute came here in person, one can imagine that his status is extraordinary.

Ji Wan shook her head: "I heard from seniors that he seems to be a big leader from above." The

two looked towards the podium curiously, and an elder who looked to be over 60 years old, with gray hair but still full of energy came on the stage. Applause rang out all around, and Tong Qinghe applauded along with the crowd without knowing the situation, but when he turned his head, he saw Ji Wan staring at the people on the podium without saying a word.

The speech went on for an hour, even if Tong Qinghe couldn't understand, he also grasped a key point in the speech.

Human genetic transformation.

He suddenly thought of the medicine man who held him hostage and bit him last time, and met Ji Wan's surprised eyes.

They also understood at this moment that the elder who gave the speech was the former dean of the research institute, but he was much older than he appeared on the surface. Tong Qinghe couldn't believe this former dean who looked sixty or seventy years old It's actually ninety years old.

Federal residents commented that the life expectancy was no more than ninety years old. Tong Qinghe caught a glimpse of Ji Wan sweating and touched the back of his hand: "Is it cold?"

Ji Wan shook his head.

After the speech, many people around talked about the glorious deeds of the former dean, and also heard that the former dean had a close relationship with a mysterious upper class, and recently planned to launch a project related to human reproduction and survival with the medical bureau of the research institute. And this project, after long-term research, has shown that it is correct and beneficial to mankind.

Ji Wan involved many inextricable clues bit by bit, and on the day Shen Zong brought him back to Shen's house, he used the child in his stomach to coerce Shen Zong to help him track down some news, but Shen Zong avoided talking about it, now he wants to Thinking, he suddenly felt a little sad.

If the truth of the matter is a big tree that cannot be shaken, then the years of struggling and waiting for him would mean that he did it in vain. Everything he did was meaningless.