Chapter 53

Enduring the shame and finishing the cleaning work, Tong Qinghe lay down on the bed not long after, followed by another body.

Jiang Shaozhi was like a well-fed beast, trapping his partner in his arms, it was late, he was full of energy, and softly coaxed his omega to sleep.

Tong Qinghe rolled over in Jiang Shaozhi's arms a few times, his fluffy hair swept across Jiang Shao's jaw, and he heard a hoarse smile overflowing from his throat.

Jiang Shaozhi was in a good mood, hiding Tong Qinghe's face in his arms, and asked, "Can't the baby sleep?"

In two hours, dawn will come. Tong Qinghe slept for a short four hours in the first half of the night, and the two of them slept together in the second half of the night. The bathroom is entangled in the master bedroom. If you don't rest after being exhausted, you will not be able to guarantee that you will be mentally ill the next day.

Jiang Shaozhi knows how serious Tong Qinghe is towards work. If he delays work tomorrow, his gentle Omega may lose his temper.

The next morning, Tong Qinghe was really bored in bed and couldn't get up. Jiang Shaozhi put his arm on the pillow, and brushed the hair that was sticking to Omege's cheek.

In the end, seeing that Tong Qinghe really didn't intend to wake up, he picked him up, cleaned his omega's teeth, washed his face, and combed his hair at the sink. After carefully choosing a set of clothes for going out, when Tong Qinghe was stripping off the pajamas, the originally peaceful person kicked him in the face, unable to make any effort, like a silent protest.

Jiang Shaozhi held his feet and put on socks, and kissed on the instep through the socks. The smile in the corners of his eyes did not diminish, and he always waited on others in silence.

But when he got to the place where the medicine continued, Tong Qinghe quickly opened his eyelids, there was still a lingering foreign body sensation in the unspeakable place, he covered his belt tightly so that Jiang Shaozhi would not touch it, his voice became hoarse when he spoke, he simply shut up, and put on a pose Deputy depressed expression.

Alpha has always been silent, maintaining a neither salty nor light expression, but the agarwood exuded is gentle and envelops his omega, and the pheromones reveal the owner's heart as always.

Breakfast was eaten in the car, and Tong Qinghe continued to sleep with a pillow in his arms before eating a few mouthfuls. The driver turned the car into suspension mode, and within ten minutes it stopped on the floating road of the research institute, and there were still twenty minutes to allow Tong Qinghe to sleep lazily. Jiang Shaozhi accompanied him silently. With five minutes left, Tong Qinghe got up by himself ,

tidied his clothes and hair, and said hesitantly, "I'm going out."

Tong Qinghe suffered a lot of crimes. From Jiang Shaozhi's point of view, his little omega's walking posture is a bit strange, no wonder he refuses to talk to people.

The senior who was in charge of taking Tong Qinghe saw that the little omega who had joined the job was not in good spirits, and out of concern, asked if he needed to be sent to the hospital.

No matter where the omega goes, everyone takes care of it. Tong Qinghe gently shook his head to reject the kindness of his senior, and continued to bury his head in the research materials without distraction. Occasionally, the tearing feeling from the secret place when he moved made him think of his alpha. Gritting his teeth slightly, his face was tense and he couldn't make any expression.

He felt very distressed. The originally mild-mannered self seemed to have become moody, which didn't look like a good thing.

The source of Tong Qinghe's distress was that Jiang Shaozhi was busy disciplining the newly recruited alphas.

The current recruits are more arrogant than the last, especially the recruits who are thrown in with superior wealth and background, Jiang Shaozhi has accepted Shen Zong's challenge more than once.

Alpha is young and vigorous, concedes defeat on the spot, continues to challenge afterwards, is tenacious and tenacious, has an unpleasant personality, and wins in endurance.

Jiang Shaozhi sneered, it's a pity that no matter how individual these new recruits are, there are only soldiers who obey orders in the team. In the entire federation and even in the interstellar world, no matter which military unit you are in, as a qualified soldier, the only order you need to keep in mind is: absolute obedience.

Shen Zong's spiritual body is an anaconda, with a torso like an adult man, four meters long, and four rows of sharp teeth shining with a gloomy cold light, which is very frightening. The timid spiritual body saw the anaconda hiding directly behind the original owner.

Shen Zong's mental body is currently the best among the recruits, even more powerful than his subordinates.

The big snake is a python, and the big anaconda is a dragon. Shen Zong's huge anaconda has lost to Qiongqi several times, and the training ground has been handed over to them again. Shen Zong's concentration in this competition is different from the past. Inadvertently, as if distracted by other things.

The recruits watched the spiritual body fight each other, Jiang Shaozhi watched silently, Shen Zong looked around, his eyes paused slightly on Jiang Shaozhi, and he took out the photo sent by the person under his hand from his pocket.

The Omega in the photo looks young, in his early twenties and thirties, with a cool and gentle face, and the outline of his eyebrows and eyes vaguely looks familiar, as if he has seen it somewhere.

His name is Ji Wan.

Shen Zong pondered over this strange name, staring at the person in the photo lost in thought.

What happened on the training ground that day has passed. Some people said that Omega had an accident because of his provocation.

At that time, several alphas couldn't control their aura and released pheromones, Shen Zong didn't care, but later I heard that the omega had already been marked, and the alpha recruits in the whole field were almost single, not to mention marking the omega, even the omega's I haven't heard much about pheromones.

Shen Zong was a little more vigilant before he asked people to investigate the omega who was sent away in an accident.

The data showed that Omega was pregnant, and the notice of punishment for the instructor in the Omega area had been issued for a few days. Shen Zong looked at Ji Wan and knew that this person had entered the Federal Medical Administration.

After he was brought down by omega three years ago, he realized that the other party could make medicine.

For three years, his omega deliberately concealed it for three years, just to escape from him.

If Ji Wan is his Ling, then whose child is in his belly.

Shen Zong pinched the photo in his hand expressionlessly, his mind wandered frequently, his state affected the anaconda, and he lost the competition a few minutes faster than before.

At the moment of losing, Shen Zong walked up to Jiang Shaozhi and held up the photo in his hand: "Team Jiang, I have a question to ask."

Shen Zong looked directly at Jiang Shaozhi: "This omega has nothing to do with Team Jiang. Why do you help him?" Even when his subordinates went to investigate, Jiang Shaozhi asked someone to cover him.

It is basically impossible to get some useful information out of Jiang Shaozhi's mouth. The topic is so confusing, Jiang Shaozhi told Shen Zongji Wan that he is a friend of his omega.

Shen Zong couldn't force this young major general to do something, he said bluntly: "I want to investigate him."

Then he said: "For the sake of my losing so many games, give me a leave of absence."

Shen Zong I know that this general doesn't like to meddle in other people's business, but if he really intervenes in this matter, and he insists to let the wind spread to the family, the old man will probably be even more dissatisfied with him. This time, the old man issued a death order and threw him here, almost handing him over to the major general to discipline him.

===

An autumn rain came suddenly, Tong Qinghe borrowed an umbrella from his senior, turned around and saw Ji Wan rushing along the shade of a tree from the other side, and hurriedly ran to pick him up.

Ji Wan looked at him and asked, "Are you uncomfortable?" His

walking posture was a bit strange.

Tong Qinghe covered his nose and lied angrily: "I accidentally twisted my foot when I went upstairs today, it's not a big problem."

Ji Wan listened to him and said, "I'll prepare some medicine for you

later." Ji Wan appeared at the Medical Bureau He caused a lot of commotion here, he wanted to attract the attention of several old men who could speak and have authority, and the introverted man forced himself to show his edge, and soon after he joined the job, he was still in the limelight.

But he doesn't like to talk to people, and he follows a few old men in and out of the pharmacy every day. He was gossiped by others, but he is also afraid of his talent and ability in pharmacy. Except for his outstanding performance in the pharmacy, Ji Wan is taciturn at other times, and others challenge him. Can't fault it either.

The old men liked this kind of character, they wished that Ji Wan would be in the pharmacy twenty-four hours a day, and pharmacy was their life, above everything else.

There are already old men vying to be Ji Wan's closed disciple, and they seem to want to introduce him to big names in this field.

These things are too complicated to explain in detail. Ji Wan did not tell Tong Qinghe that as long as he can stay in the medical bureau, those old men have a wide network of contacts. If he keeps up with them, he might be able to find out information about his parents' accident.

After finding a seat in the restaurant, Ji Wan said: "I have asked someone to move my luggage to the dormitory here. There are guards here at all times, and the safety protection facilities are good. The person who followed me last time seems to have disappeared again." Tong Qinghe looked at him: "

I asked my uncle, the license plate number of the person who checked you belongs to the Shen family."

Ji Wan drank a few sips of water: "It's okay, if he really comes, in the current form, You can't take me away easily."

Unless Shen Zong exposes his identity in order to take him away, the consequence of that is that no one can take him away. After his parents left, the Federation came forward to send him to other planets to change his life with another identity, but unfortunately he found an excuse to escape.

The Shen family knew everything, maybe Shen Zong also knew something, but no one was willing to help him.

People of their status are noble and arrogant, and rarely take anything seriously. The two lives of his parents were probably used to it, so he didn't take it seriously, thinking that he was making trouble for no reason.

Tong Qinghe stirred the spoon in his hand, glanced around, suddenly froze, and said, "I've never seen this person before."

Tong Qinghe's memory is beyond ordinary people's, basically everything he has seen once can be remembered in his head. The research institute only has this open floor as a restaurant, and he has seen and remembered almost everyone who passes by every day.

Ji Wan followed Tong Qinghe's gaze and tightened his gaze: "I know him."

"If I guess correctly, he has been spying on my eyes for the past few days."

Shen Zong has a suspicious and moody personality. The evaluation is probably arrogant and violent. The person who can be with Shen Zong is someone he trusts very much. The alpha sitting in the corner of the restaurant has stayed with Shen Zong until now.

Ji Wan tried to escape a few times at the beginning, and one time he almost succeeded. He asked someone for help on the road, and the other party was this alpha. He had already escaped halfway, but was sent back to Shen Zong by the other party. three years.

Ji Wan suppressed the fear hidden in his bones, and said to Tong Qinghe in a low voice: "It seems that Shen Zong has already found here, otherwise he wouldn't blatantly put the people around him in front of me, he did it just to let me see Arrived."

For a few years, Shen Zong still had the same personality as before, he liked to coerce him, and watched him fear because of fear.

Tong Qinghe is not a person who is good at concealing his character. Hearing what Ji Wan said, he dared not turn his eyes back to observe.

"Then what should we do?"

Ji Wan calmly picked up food for Tong Qinghe: "Eat first, we can't touch him if he doesn't commit a crime, we will find a way when we are full. No matter how much Shen Zong wants to catch me, he can't rashly study Do something in the courtyard, unless he is willing to poke this matter into the ears of his old man, doing so will only make things worse." The

Shen family values ​​face more than anything else, otherwise Shen Zong's style, the absurd things he has done have long been leaked. Shen Zong's stubborn and arrogant personality did not happen overnight, now that he was sent to the army to be disciplined by Jiang Shaozhi, I am afraid that the old man could not bear Shen Zong and wanted to dampen his prestige.

Tong Qinghe suddenly extended his hand and placed it on the back of Ji Wan's trembling hand.

Ji Wan lifted her face and smiled: "I'm fine."

Unable to forget the three years of imprisonment, Ji Wan lowered her eyelids and finished her lunch silently. Tong Qinghe was worried that he would go back alone, and grabbed an umbrella to send Ji Wan Enter the Medical Bureau building at night.

The rain wove into a fine giant net, blowing coolly with the wind on the arms exposed to the air. The garden environment of the research institute covers a wide area. Even in autumn, many vegetations are still green.

"It's cold, go back and add more clothes." Tong Qinghe muttered, wondering if it was his illusion, he always felt that there were fewer guards on the road today. guardhouse.

He looked around subconsciously, cameras were installed at corresponding distances, and there were automatic sirens, and then he looked at the red mark under the lamp post, and when he pressed the siren, a communication would be automatically sent out. Tong Qinghe regained his composure, but his right eyelid Dance endlessly.

Tong Qinghe felt that he was careless, so he smiled quickly, and a guard walked towards the road

The rain wet the visor of the guard's hat. Tong Qinghe was about to speak when the guard raised his head and sprayed on Ji Wan with something in his hand.

Tong Qinghe was surprised: "You are—"

The mouth of the spray was aimed at him, and after just inhaling a sip, or even a smaller dose, his consciousness immediately sank.

When he woke up again, Tong Qinghe found that he and Ji Wan were locked in a closed room. There was only a small ventilation hole on the top of the room, the walls were white and smooth, and there was only the chairs under them in the huge space. The secret room where the prisoners are held.

He checked himself and Ji Wan for any wounds, and found that they were all right, his suspended heart calmed down a little. Since Ji Wan became pregnant, her physique has not been as good as before, and she still has a tendency to wake up after inhaling the medicine. Tong Qinghe obediently guarded him by the side, and opened the pockets of the two of them by the way, the communicator was taken away, and there was no way to get in touch with the people outside.

Being able to abduct people in the research institute means that the alpha not only has the ability, but also relies on the power of the people behind him to dare to be so unscrupulous.

After about ten minutes, Ji Wan slowly woke up. He stared blankly at the snow-white wall, and after his wandering thoughts were dragged back into the cage, he grabbed Tong Qinghe's arm suddenly, sat up straight and took a deep breath.

"Ji Wan, are you okay?" Tong Qinghe looked at Ji Wan who was about to be out of breath, and put his palms on his back and patted him gently.

Ji Wan's brows were filled with sweat, and he said, "We were caught by his people."

"I'm sorry," Ji Wan said with a wry smile, "I didn't expect you to be involved, are you young?" General, no matter how courageous Shen Zong is, he wouldn't dare to do anything to you, but he still..."

After a brief panic, Tong Qinghe was not as scared as Ji Wan showed. He stood up and shook his numb legs, and patiently wiped the sweat off Ji Wan's face with his sleeves: "Although I don't know the ways of these people It doesn't matter, but the alpha who caught us here didn't hurt us, maybe when uncle finds us, we can leave together."

Ji Wan looked at the floor quietly: "It's useless, Shen Zong let someone arrest me on behalf of him It's been confirmed that it's me." The

secret room was quiet, Ji Wan's breathing became heavier and heavier, and Tong Qinghe wiped him clean, oozing out along his cheeks again, full of cold sweat.

Tong Qinghe found that Ji Wan's hands were clasped to his knees, his eyes were tightly closed, as if he was having a nightmare.

He supported Ji Wan's shoulder: "Ji Wan, Ji Wan—" He tried to awaken the other party's will, but the voice seemed to be difficult to reach his ears.

Ji Wan opened her eyes wide in bewilderment and horror, as if she didn't recognize him, she backed away and bumped into the corner of the chair.

The omega in front of him bit his white lips tightly and tried his best not to let himself tremble, but the tears couldn't stop flowing silently and violently. Tong Qinghe felt that Ji Wan was sick, his heart was sick, that's why he was so afraid of people approaching.

He backed away to a distance that made Ji Wan less afraid, the floor was clean, and he simply sat cross-legged, trying to say something to make Ji Wan relax.

It's a pity that he spoke clumsily, scratched his hair in confusion, and finally released his baby koala.

The baby koala is so cute, no omega can refuse the contact

of cute things... The little koala happened to be in a sober state, and the strange environment made it shrink into Tong Qinghe's arms in fear, humming, and scratching on the coat with its small claws , Tong Qinghe kissed its head and signaled it to look at the person on the other side.

The fluffy little thing crawled towards Ji Wan and climbed up his legs. Ji Wan raised her wet face in astonishment, and made eye contact with the baby koala squatting on his knee.

"Hey~"

Tong Qinghe whispered, "You're so cute." The

baby koala took a bite of Ji Wan's hand, rubbed its round, fluffy fur and buttocks, and its two little black bean-like eyes looked puzzled and worried. Staring at Ji Wan, he murmured softly.

Ji Wan stared blankly at the koala, then her eyes fell on Tong Qinghe, she picked up the little koala with her hands covering her stomach, walked to Tong Qinghe and sat down, leaning close to him.

"Xiaohe, I'm a little scared." Ji Wan only stared at the shadow on the floor, the white color dazzled his eyes, "I was locked up in this kind of house by Shen Zong before, exactly the same house."

Tong Qinghe held his hand tightly , the baby koala rubbed its head in his palm, hungry and had no leaves to eat, so he had to sip his fingers.

Ji Wan said: "After he locked me in, he didn't care about it. I heard that I was going somewhere, but I forgot..." He laughed bleakly, "I was locked in there for four days, and no one came to see me. It's so long, and at night, it's pitch black everywhere."

So when Ji Wan woke up and saw the surrounding environment, he would appear abnormal, he took the initiative to hold Tong Qinghe's hand tightly, took a deep breath, his pale face It was indistinguishable from the surrounding snow-white walls. After a while, I clutched my stomach and fumbled in my trouser pocket, but there was no medicine.

"Ji Wan, what's wrong with you?"

Tong Qinghe let the baby koala nestle on his shoulder to check Ji Wan's body.

Ji Wan said: "My stomach hurts."

Tong Qinghe was so anxious that his forehead was sweating, and the too quiet environment allowed him to hear the beating frequency of his heart clearly, and his mood was tense.

He ran to the door and slapped it hard: "Is there anyone outside!" He shouted a few times and there was no response, Tong Qinghe ran back to Ji Wan's feet and knelt down, "What should I do?"

"Don't worry," Ji Wan still kept a smile on his face at such a moment, "It should be related to being frightened, just wait a while."

If the child really can't be kept, it seems that there is not much sadness. Ji Wan couldn't tell what kind of emotion he used to think about this matter, if Shen Zong knew, what kind of expression would he show?

"Xiaohe..." Ji Wan said vaguely, "I seem to be a little cold."

Tong Qinghe untied his coat and put it on Ji Wan, and the closed door suddenly opened.

Tong Qinghe glared angrily at the alpha who caught them in: "Send us to the hospital!" He had never used such a loud voice to be aggressive to others, "Ji Wan passed out, he was pregnant, and his stomach hurts all the time." The

car hovered in the air Dao galloped in the direction of the hospital, Tong Qinghe touched Ji Wan's cold face, his chest was congested.

"Where's my communicator," he questioned the alpha in front of him, "give it back to me."

Alpha silently exchanged the communicator to him.

Not long after Ji Wan was sent to the emergency room, Jiang Shaozhi arrived. The person following Jiang Shaozhi is Shen Zong.

Shen Zong stared at the operating light gloomily, walked up to Alpha and punched it, knocking over the seat next to him.

Jiang Shaozhi picked up Tong Qinghe for inspection, made sure that he was not injured, and then swept towards Shen Zong indifferently.

"Old General Shen is too old to rest, half of the credit is due to you."

Shen Zong remained silent with a gloomy face, and the commotion quickly alarmed the courtyard. Due to his identity, the courtyard tried to persuade him, and pinned his hopes on Jiang Shaozhi by the way. body.

Jiang Shaozhi kissed his son Qinghe: "I'm sorry."

What kind of grievances did Shen Zong and Ji Wan have? Jiang Shaozhi didn't understand, he protects his weaknesses and protects his own people the most. He has no obligation to keep a low profile when Shen Zong makes such a move.

Shen Zong looked at Tong Qinghe and was about to speak when the operating light went out.

Ji Wan was pushed out of the medical cabin by the nurse, she opened her eyes and saw Shen Zong all at once.

With just one eye contact, they instantly confirmed each other's identities.

The doctor said: "Fortunately, it was delivered in time. He is weak and needs to sleep in the medical cabin for a while every day, and his mood is unstable. If he is stimulated again, it will be difficult to keep the child."

Shen Zong wanted to ask who the child was.