Chapter 37

The afternoon sun is still hot. Compared with the other two genders, omegas pay more attention to appearance and love to dress up.

The white and tender omegas stood side by side in the sun, their faces were all flushed, and their necks were also flushed, sweat dripped down their cheeks like rain, their eyelashes were wet, and the heat wave was like a tide.

Omegas don't need to run and kick frequently Legs, the biggest thing the instructor can do to them is to make them stand in a military posture.

Even so, standing under the scorching sun for such a long time was enough for the omegas to overwhelm. Two of them fainted and were sent to the infirmary halfway.

The instructors corrected their postures one by one: "If you don't have qualified physical fitness, how can you serve the country? You can't even get a little sunshine. How can you talk about hard work? You are all part of the future of the federal government agency." After a moment, he said, "I don't want to Let people look down on you, and prove it to them."

As soon as the instructor's words fell, another omega fell down.

In less than an afternoon, three omegas were fainted one after another. They were panicked. The instructor looked at the young and immature faces shrouded in fear, sighed, and waved his hand: "Disband halfway, rest for 20 minutes.

" During the 20-minute intermission, the instructor looked up at the sky with his hands on his hips, not knowing what these omegas were up to.

Tong Qinghe felt a burning sensation on his back, and the transition zone from his neck to his neckline was also hot and itchy. He had just walked under the shade of a cluster of trees when he suddenly saw this dark green tall and straight figure standing not far away.

Jiang Shaozhi raised his hand and Tong Qinghe ran towards him.

Some omegas saw the movement here, and couldn't help showing off curiously. Outsiders are not allowed to enter the Omega training area, and the tall figure who suddenly appeared is obviously an alpha, wearing a special training suit, and is from the training area next door.

Jiang Shaozhi caught Tong Qinghe's wobbly body: "How long will you rest?"

Tong Qinghe panted: "Twenty minutes." He saw Jiang Shaozhi holding water in his hand and a bag of things that could not be seen in the packaging.

Sweat ran down his eyelashes, Jiang Shaozhi took Tong Qinghe to a place without saying a word, and immediately picked him up.

Tong Qinghe was surprised: "Uncle!"

Jiang Shaozhi said: "I'll take you to wash it."

Alpha's dark green special training uniform smelled of mud, and the brim of the hat was drenched with sweat. Tong Qinghe was lying on his broad and warm back, the sunlight was swaying, and the agarwood faintly lingering on the tip of his nose was also dyed with the sun's dry breath, which smelled very good.

Jiang Shaozhi walked neatly and quickly, and led Tong Qinghe to the bathroom far away. There was no one inside, so he put down his omage, Tong Qinghe's little head was dazed by the aloes mixed with sunlight, his feet just stepped on the ground, his body was empty, and he sat on the sink with Jiang Shaozhi's arms again.

Jiang Shaozhi took out the frozen water, unscrewed the bottle cap, brought the bottle mouth to the little omega's mouth, waited for a few sips slowly, let Tong Qinghe drink it by himself, and went to unpack the contents of another packaging bag.

Tong Qinghe asked curiously: "What is this?" The

box was opened, and there were bottles and jars, all of which were sunscreen and skin care products. Before leaving the dormitory, Tong Qinghe saw his roommate wiping these things in front of the mirror, he pursed his lips, pulled the five fingers on Jiang Shaozhi's arm slightly, Jiang Shaozhi lifted his collar, touched his red-hot skin The skin, the brows are tight: "If others have it, the baby will have it too."

Tong Qinghe shook his head and said: "Don't exaggerate."

Jiang Shaozhi didn't speak, his omega, the skin is so delicate, it really takes a few days, it is estimated that Disfigured and sunburned.

Jiang Shaozhi wiped Tong Qinghe's exposed skin with clean water, and a small waist was tied tightly by the belt. He loosened it, and Tong Qinghe shook, grabbed the clothes on Jiang Shaozhi's chest, blushing: "Others see Now what should I do."

Having said that, he still cooperated without any struggle, the clothes were lifted as soon as they were opened, and after wiping with clean water, he began to paint those bottles and cans.

Jiang Shaozhi applied sunscreen to his omega according to the instructions, put the clothes into the belt, and fastened them again.

Tong Qinghe's face, neck, arms, and back were filled with a scent of fragrance, he wrinkled his nose, Jiang Shaozhi was one step ahead of him, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek: "Scent."

Tong Qinghe's face was beating with enthusiasm, He hesitated: "Girls only put these on."

Jiang Shaozhi smiled and asked: "The roommates in

Tongtong's room are all girls?" The urn snorted angrily, a rare temper.

He didn't explain clearly to alpha what happened just now and what he was afraid of. He saw the mud on Jiang Shaozhi's trouser legs from the corner of his eyes, and hurriedly jumped down from the sink, squatting on the ground to help clean it up.

Jiang Shaozhi blinked, and pulled the little omega up: "No need to shoot, I will train all day today, and I will get dirty again in a while."

Jiang Shaozhi has a lot of training every day, and the clothes in front of his chest are still soaked, and the sweat and heat are constantly passing When it came to Tong Qinghe, Tong Qinghe suddenly hugged his alpha tightly and rubbed his head, as if he was acting like a baby.

Jiang Shaozhi's heart was sour, and he watched the remaining eight minutes, so he simply hugged Tong Qinghe, drank a few sips of water, and exchanged three-minute kisses on the sink outside Tong Qinghe's circle.

Jiang Shaozhi stroked Tong Qinghe's slightly wet temples, and said, "Good boy, I'll stay with you in the military area for the past few days. If you need anything, you can go to find me, just say to Team Jiang, and no one will stop you."

Tong Qinghe was depressed Ying: "Others will laugh at me."

Jiang Shaozhi dug his head out from his chest: "No one dares to laugh." He rubbed the corners of Tong Qinghe's eyes, "I will take you to the cafeteria for dinner in the afternoon."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Are you used to the dormitory conditions?" I'm not used to coming and living with me."

Jiang Shaozhi had been living in a single-person apartment in the military area, and worried that Tong Qinghe wouldn't adapt, so he planned to take him with him.

Tong Qinghe's fingertips trembled, and he immediately shook his head: "It's okay, I have to learn to get along with others, and I can't always rely on you."

It used to be Tong Yao, but now it's his alpha. He can't hide under the protection of others all his life, and he has to learn to bear what he has to face.

Thinking about it this way, after Jiang Shaozhi sent Tong Qinghe back to the training ground, he was very reluctant to part with Alpha.

He said: "I'm going."

Jiang Shaozhi watched him off, Tong Qinghe took two steps and suddenly turned back, he stretched out his hand to hook Jiang Shaozhi's neck, and the sun shone on two thin red ear tips.

Tong Qinghe's eyes dodged and then focused on Alpha's stern face, his lips trembled, and he stood on tiptoe, leaving angry words in Alpha's ear.

"Dad, Dad, I'm over..."

Tong Qinghe almost bit his tongue, because he did something bad, he almost returned to the training ground to gather in a floating state.

A minute passed.

Two minutes passed.

Within five minutes, the soles of Jiang Shaozhi's feet took root, and he didn't move more than half a step. He stopped where he was, as if reminiscing about the conversation that had just happened, his neck quickly turned red.

Jiang Shaozhi touched his extremely hot neck, thinking that the little omega had learned to play tricks on him, saying such things really made people want to catch him back immediately.