Chapter 69

Sending Ji Wan back to the Medical Bureau, Tong Qinghe keenly noticed that his face was always pale.

He confessed a few words to his seniors, and he was not at ease to let Ji Wan go upstairs alone. If Ji Wan didn't say anything, it is very likely that he would do it by himself.

Tong Qinghe supported Ji Wan: "I'll take you to the hospital to see the doctor."

Ji Wan lightly shook her head, "It's nothing serious." Things that had been on her mind for so many years were suddenly hit, and now Ji Wan felt really tired. up.

"Xiaohe, if you insist on something for a long time, you find yourself like a pebble in the end, unable to make changes. You have exhausted all your energy and time, and the reality makes you have to give up. Life is not good. If you have a goal, what should you do in your future life?"

Tong Qinghe was stumped by Ji Wan's question, his life went smoothly, no omega needs to bear too many things, he used to want to enter the research institute, but he didn't Fei came in after a lot of setbacks, and his life was taken care of, without too many deep sorrows.

But he knows that a life without purpose is very disturbing.

Ji Wan said: "Once this year is over, I will be twenty-nine at the beginning of next year. Counting the time, one-third of my life has passed, but I don't know what I have done."

Ji Wan at 22:00 The family suffered great changes, and was imprisoned in the Shen family for three years without contact with the outside world. After trying his best to escape and hide in hiding, almost four years have passed, Ji Wanshen thinks that during the past seven years, his mind seems to be blank like cotton, except for an extra seed left by an unexpected situation in his stomach.

Speaking of the accident in his stomach, it was unbelievable for him. Before Shen Zong recognized him, he actually thought of him as his original self. In that situation...

Ji Wan suddenly put her hands on her stomach, and said calmly: "Xiaohe, I might trouble you for a while." He was really in pain again, "Help me call a car to take me to the hospital first."

Tong Qinghe heard, completely Not daring to delay, he hailed a car and came across staff from other hospitals whom he didn't know. He asked them to help deliver Ji Wan to the car, and he himself followed.

Ji Wan said: "I'll just go there by myself, you still have work today."

"It's okay," Tong Qinghe scratched her hair embarrassingly, "I'll just tell my seniors, I'll take you to the hospital and I'll be back."

Ji Wan It was the third time in the evening that I met the doctor who examined him. The doctor asked straightforwardly, "Where's your alpha?"

Every time without exception, there was no alpha around him. The doctor couldn't think of any alpha who was so irresponsible.

Tong Qinghe diligently completed the formalities, wiped off the sweat on his forehead, and immediately rushed upstairs to see Ji Wan. After a few times, he was very clear about the process of the pregnancy test, and even thought optimistically that if he had a child in the future but Jiang Shaozhi was not around, he would be able to cope well by himself.

But when Guang thought of Jiang Shaozhi's absence, the corners of Tong Qinghe's mouth subconsciously bent down, and became sullen again.

In the ward, Ji Wan listened to the doctor's instructions coldly, and Tong Qinghe came in and handed him the certificate of procedure.

The doctor looked at the two omega tacitly, and asked Tong Qinghe in bewilderment, "Where's your alpha?"

Tong Qinghe came to the hospital more than once, and every time he accompanied the pregnant omega, the doctor couldn't help worrying about him. Now, not all alphas regard their omega as treasures, each and every one of them comes by themselves at critical moments.

Tong Qinghe ambiguously told the doctor that his alpha was busy, Ji Wan said indifferently, that it is the doctor's bounden duty to save people, and other gossip matters have nothing to do with him, and sighed repeatedly: "Mr. Once you let it go, go home and take good care of your body. Your emotions have a great influence on the children in your body. Today, your stomach hurts, and there is actually a tendency to see blood below."

Ji Wan was stunned, and Tong Qinghe turned blue with fright .

"After three months, it is already a living life, Mr. Ji, no matter how busy your alpha is, a qualified father should not be absent during the important stage of his child's life."

Tong Qinghe explained to the doctor: " I am the child's godfather."

Doctor: "..."

Finally, under the dissuasion of the doctor, Ji Wan filed a report with the Medical Bureau to apply for at least one month of childcare at home.

"Xiaohe, I stayed at Shen's house, which means that all the hard work during this time has been in vain, and I finally found out some clues."

Tong Qinghe looked at the stubborn eyes: "Don't think so, I also think you should take care of yourself ." Rest."

He asked back: "Ji Wan, in the past few years, have you really relaxed and had a good day of rest?"

Undoubtedly, no. Ji Wan was like walking on a tightrope, she would fall into the abyss if she relaxed a bit.

He fell into silence, and it took him a long time to laugh: "You are so young, you suddenly asked such a profound question."

Tong Qinghe said: "I will take you back to Shen's house, seniors and the others are cleaning the storage room today, and the seniors are all reading and drinking downstairs. " Tea."

Seeing his serious expression, Ji Wan couldn't help joking: "Don't want to be a general anymore?"

Tong Qinghe pursed her lips: her ears were red, but her eyes were sincere and firm: "...I want to."

Ji Wan vaguely sees her former self, without the force of the environment, who wants to wake up from the innocent world and become another person who doesn't even know him.

"Xiaohe, if I were alpah, I would also like you very much."

Tong Qinghe scratched his head, but his face flushed because of the praise: "I'm just stupid, I only care about reading, and I don't know anything else at all."

Ji Wan denied his Inferiority: "Getting along with you feels that the world is simple, easy and joyful."

They chatted and returned to Shen's house, and Old General Shen was carrying a hoe out of character to plant vegetables in the reclaimed vegetable garden.

Authentic vegetables and fruits are expensive and hard to find in the interstellar era, and the environment and climate do not allow it. The ones cultivated by artificial technology always lack the original taste.

Ji Wan didn't stop for half a step. Tong Qinghe looked at his back and felt that it was not good for him to ignore the old general, so he ran over and greeted him obediently. The old general liked him very much, and it was rare to show a kind face: "Why did you come back with Ji Wan?"

Tong Qinghe said truthfully: "Ji Wan's stomach is uncomfortable. I sent him to the hospital. The doctor suggested to stay at home for a while." The

old general frowned: "Another accident? Why does he come here every day?" He was causing trouble every night. He was restless in the Shen family a few years ago, and he still has the same temper now."

Tong Qinghe responded speechlessly: "Maybe you don't understand him." The

old general narrowed his eyes coldly: "He is cold-blooded. I'm not familiar with it. After so many years, I still miss his family's affairs, and use Shen Zong to investigate for him. If I hadn't stopped him, Shen Zong would have provoked people who shouldn't have been provoked. How could he be so crazy today? Capital."

The old general said: "You are still young, but I believe your general doesn't want you to have too much contact and interaction with Ji Wan. There is no absolute right or wrong when we come here. Ji Wan sees grievances too clearly. If Shen Zong didn't protect him, something would happen to him sooner or later. You kiss him and advise him not to investigate any more."

Tong Qinghe kept the old general's words in his heart and hesitated whether to tell Ji Wan that his father died in the line of duty, and his little father also died because of Big Daddy's departure was replaced by severe depression and he chose to kill himself.

Putting himself in the shoes of the situation, if his father left for unknown reasons or was intentionally wiped clean of his existence, he must feel the injustice of fate and want the truth for his biological father.

Is it because of the different heights of the status that some truth must be concealed, so that the traces of the existence of ordinary people's families will disappear?

Tong Qinghe's thoughts exceeded what he could bear, and when he found Ji Wan upstairs, he found that he had fallen asleep. Ji Wan was holding a book in his hand, he took it out and closed it, sat with Ji Wan for a while, took out the communicator, edited a text message to Jiang Shaozhi, and saved it in the draft box.

This is the eighth message Jiang Shaozhi saved after he left for the mission, but none of them were sent out.

While thinking about it, the faint tea fragrance suddenly lingered on the tip of the nose, first astringent and then pungent, Tong Qinghe was stunned, and found that the source of the tea fragrance was Ji Wan. He was startled, and was about to shake Ji Wan awake, but the skin of the tentacles was hot, Tong Qinghe immediately ran downstairs to find the old general, and hurriedly explained to him. The old general went to the living room and dialed the number of the Shen family's private doctor. He asked the servant to seal all the doors and windows upstairs, looked at Tong Qinghe who was circling

around, and said, "Please go up and see him."

The child belongs to the Shen family, and the old general can't let it go.

Ji Wan is in heat.

After an omega is pregnant, it is not ruled out that estrus will occur. On the contrary, an omega during pregnancy may have more frequent estrus than usual, and will need more. The old general was also a little out of order at the moment, and when the doctor arrived, he told him about the situation.

The doctor prepared the corresponding things and just went upstairs when he saw the person next to him lying at the end of the bed in a daze, he quickly leaned over to examine the two of them separately, and then the first and the older ones retreated.

The old general frowned: "What's going on." The

old general had asked the guards to evacuate all the servants in the house, except for him and the doctor, no one else was allowed to approach the villa.

The doctor said: "Ask someone to carry the other one to another room to separate, and I will take turns to see it." The

old general's heart skipped a beat, and the doctor said, "Both of them are in bad condition. They happened to bump into each other. " .Fortunately, those who are not pregnant should just have combination fever, and those who are pregnant will be more troublesome. Without his alpha, injecting him with inhibitors is not good for children and adults."

Having an omega at home is quite difficult to take care of, the old man No matter how capable the general is, he is still in a hurry.

There was a sound of smashing things at the closed door upstairs, the old general and the doctor ran upstairs, and heard Ji Wan vaguely say: "Call me an alpha." The

old general's face was livid: "Don't even think about it ." "

Tong Qinghe wanted to contact his alpha ignorantly, with tears in the corners of his eyes, which flowed as soon as he wiped them off. Obviously, he was checking Ji Wan's body a second ago, but after that, he became hotter and hotter, and his thoughts were chaotic. He turned over and touched his sweaty face, and was about to run out. The doctor came in with the medicine box and put him Stabilize: "Don't panic, I'll inject you with an inhibitor."

Tong Qinghe nodded humbly, the omega without alpha comfort was embarrassed and pitiful, the doctor sighed, the needle slowly pierced the blood vessel, looked at him and said: "After the injection, stay in the room for observation, and wait for a few hours after the fever subsides." ."

Tong Qinghe said yes in a low voice.

The doctor suggested: "You can ask someone to go home and pick up a piece of clothes with an alpha smell. They are not here, so you have to learn to take care of yourself."

Tong Qinghe lifted the pillow towel and wiped his face indiscriminately: "No, I'll just wait."

After the doctor went out, Tong Qinghe took out the communicator and repeatedly typed a lot of messages and saved them in the draft box.