Chapter 52

In the past two days, the temperature has started to drop, and the climate has changed suddenly. While others have a fever and cold, Tong Qinghe covered his forehead, his tentacles were slightly hot, and his whole body felt a little dry.

Jiang Shao was busy for more than half a month. He heard that thirteen or four recruits in the army had awakened their spiritual bodies one after another. As soon as he taught them, he was often busy until evening when he came back to have dinner with Tong Qinghe, and went to the army after they fell asleep.

After careful calculation, the two of them didn't get along much alone for more than half a month. Tong Qinghe woke up in the middle of the night, the bedside was empty, and there was no flickering light in the study.

There was a small light flashing in the living room. When he went downstairs, he saw Qiuqiu sitting on the sofa, pressing the communicator seriously.

"Ball ball," he called.

Qiuqiu hurriedly put down the communicator: "Little master is awake?"

Tong Qinghe kicked the slippers, lowered his face to the floor, and saw his frowning expression: "Can't sleep, what are you doing?"

Qiuqiu said: "Zhou Che is bored on duty, and I am texting him."

Seeing that the little master was not wearing a coat, although the indoor temperature has been automatically adjusted and controlled, Qiuqiu still dutifully found a coat to put on for his little master.

Tong Qinghe said in a daze, "I miss my uncle a little bit, he is so busy."

Qiuqiu projected a table on the wall according to the data of Jiang Shaozhi's time with the young master during this period, Tong Qinghe was dumbfounded, and turned his head "If I go to the army to see him now, will he be regarded as crazy?"

Qiuqiu shook his head: "I can drive you there."

Tong Qinghe went upstairs to get dressed, followed Qiuqiu out I opened the door and went to the military area at one o'clock in the morning.

At one o'clock at night, the lights of the training ground were as bright as day, and there was the sound of beasts roaring in the air, with a trace of blood and various pheromone smells. Tong Qinghe stopped when he smelled it, and silently walked to the lamppost to look around. He asked the guard on duty, and the guard told him that Jiang Shaozhi was still leading the recruits here.

Qiongqi, who was lazily curled up on one side, let out a groan, and his tail excitedly slapped the ground, kicking up dust.

Jiang Shaozhi looked in the direction of Qiongqi's running with a feeling in his heart. There was a small figure standing under the lamp post in the distance. Qiongqi quickly rushed to the figure, lowered his body and rubbed his head intimately.

Tong Qinghe held the lamppost firmly and let Qiongqi rub it a few times. He released the sleeping baby koala and stuffed it carefully into Qiongqi's arms. The atmosphere did not dare to take a breath.

The baby koala seemed to be aware of Qiongqi's existence, and groaned a few times vaguely. Qiongqi looked at the baby koala with bright eyes, and yelled at Tong Qinghe.

Tong Qinghe: "..."

Soon, he rose into the air, Qiongqi swung his tail around his waist, put him firmly on his back, and ran back to the training ground, arbitrarily instructing the rest of the onlookers The body roared ferociously, and the surrounding spirit body slipped away with its tail between its legs, and curiously looked at the little koala on the beast, realizing that the little koala was not threatening, and looked more closely, Qiongqi was not happy.

Put back on the ground, when Tong Qinghe slid down from Qiongqi's back, Jiang Shaozhi followed him, put his hands under his armpit and hugged him to sit on the steps.

Tong Qinghe sat down well, and met the eyes of a group of recruits below, so many eyes looked at him suspiciously, he was embarrassed, and hid a little behind Jiang Shaozhi.

"Uncle, there are a lot of people here."

Jiang Shaozhi smiled faintly, "Sit and wait for me."

Jiang Shaozhi returned to the training ground, and Tong Qinghe was left staring at a dozen or so recruits.

An omega, thought the recruits, still young. The mixed pheromones in the training ground are enough to make the unmarked omegas lose their minds. The people in front of them are not affected by the pheromones they release, so they must be marked.

All the alphas came to a conclusion one after another, this is their captain's omega.

The little sister-in-law is so pretty, with gleams in her eyes, she looks like a painting just sitting still.

Jiang Shaozhi silently glanced at the group of recruits who had suddenly calmed down, and saw them salute to his omega in unison.

The roar shook the sky: "Hello little sister-in-law, welcome little sister-in-law!"

Tong Qinghe: "..."

The scene seemed familiar.

He gathered the coat on his body, almost got his face into the collar, and looked up in embarrassment.

Qiongqi spat at them indiscriminately, and sent the baby koala into Tong Qinghe's arms, wrapped his tail around his neck and rubbed it stickily, turned his head and jumped down, and turned into an arrogant posture in seconds.

Jiang Shaozhi's face was serious, and he let Qiongqi start a one-on-one fight with other spirit bodies.

Qiongqi has high combat experience, whether it is a leopard and snake that look too majestic, or a flexible fox, Qiongqi beats them like pets, after training them enough, he quickly rushes back to Tong Qinghe's feet to lie down with his tail high It is raised high, like a loyal dog who only asks its master for credit.

The eyes of the recruits looked back and forth between the beast that almost didn't let go and their Jiang team. The huge Qiongqi disappeared from sight in a second, and Jiang Shaozhi looked at the recruits indifferently: "What?"

All the alphas groaned.

The training lasted until the end of 2:30, Tong Qinghe leaned on the steps and squinted his eyes, then fell to the side in confusion, leaning against his sweaty body.

he woke up.

Jiang Shaozhi's upper body was bare, the smooth and strong muscle texture of his shoulders and back was covered with sweat, and his military trousers were all wet.

"Uncle," he looked blankly at the quiet and empty place, "Are you done?"

Jiang Shaozhi hummed calmly, his palms were sweaty and hot, so he didn't hold the hand of his omega: "Why are you here in the middle of the night?"

Tong Qinghe followed He kicked the stones on the side of the road and didn't speak.

The baby koala suddenly appeared on Jiang Shaozhi's body, sleeping soundly, his claws tightly pulling on his pants, hanging on his waist.

Jiang Shaozhi put the little koala on his shoulder, and went to hold Tong Qinghe's hand.

With no ups and downs, he asked, "Miss me?"

Tong Qinghe didn't want to speak, so he hesitated for a few seconds, his knees tightened, and Jiang Shaozhi put him on the other side of his shoulder.

After a short period of dizziness, he was startled, and he clutched Jiang Shaozhi's shoulder tightly, sweat covered his palms, and he was hot and humid.

"Uncle, uncle—"

Jiang Shaozhi chuckled, and carried him directly into the car.

Without squinting, Qiuqiu actively raised the partition panel inside the car, quickly forming a quiet space for the two of them to get along with each other.

Originally, it had already set the car to the suspension mode, and it could fly back to the residence after leaving the military area and entering the suspension airway. But looking at the current situation, it may be safer to drive back along the road.

The baby koala crawled to the corner of the car and fell asleep. Tong Qinghe looked at the body that was pressing close to him. His nose was filled with light heat, and his palms were still wet. He was too lazy to push Alpha: "You get dressed first."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "The clothes are wet."

There was no one on the road in the middle of the night, and the car was filled with the scent of alpha, bit by bit of agarwood overflowing, aggressive, Jiang Shaozhi pulled his omega onto his lap, his stern face half-closed, looking Not sure about his expression.

"I'm very happy."

Jiang Shaozhi put his arms around Tong Qinghe tightly: "I'm glad Tongtong misses me." Tong

Qinghe opened his mouth to deny it, but it seemed like it was trying to cover up.

He heard Alpha chuckle. Not long after the training ended, the blood on Jiang Shaozhi's body was still hot. Hugging him in such a posture was firm and powerful, surrounded by heat and pheromones, which was irresistible.

He swallowed nervously, and the coat behind him seemed to be wet with sweat even with the next layer of clothes.

The sense of urgency strikes, and the hot and humid breath surrounds the back of the neck intimately, immersed in the rich agarwood, exuding a moving color.

In the night, the water shone slightly, Tong Qinghe whimpered, the little koala shrieked softly and retracted his neck, then turned up his soft and plush belly, moving his short limbs, exposing them to the air.

"Baby," alpha said with a deep smile, the smile hidden in the dark shadows, "bad boys don't give rewards." The

little koala's claws tightly clutched its abdomen, its hind legs gradually retracted, and a fart without a tail .. The fluff is thick, and the round is cute and cute. It screams, shakes, and wakes up.

The baby koala climbed up in a daze, the fluff on its back glistened with wet water, and still didn't understand what happened.

It raised its head and groaned, then fell down again, curled up in the corner of the seat, and let out a low growl. In the end, he stretched his limbs and lay down softly, humming and exhaling.

The baby koala is hungry and wants to eat the leaves.

Jiang Shaozhi put his palms on Tong Qinghe's soft belly, and kissed his hot ears: "Are you hungry?"

Tong Qinghe's ears were hot and wet, his hair grew fast, soaked and stuck to his forehead, clean eyebrows and eyes Lazily cooperating, the pupils were slack, and it took a while to condense a little bit of the night.

He didn't have much strength, his mind was empty, his complexion was ashamed, and he let out all his strength, leaning against a warmer embrace than him.

Tong Qinghe looked at Alpha's approaching face, pushed his hand away, the corners of his eyes were red, and his mouth tremblingly scolded him: "Bad guy." He

didn't have the momentum to scold the bad guy, as if he would only shrink himself when he was wronged and bullied.

The car parked in the villa long ago, and the ball slipped away. Jiang Shaozhi found a coat with long fabric wrapped around his little omega. He fished it out, put the limp baby koala on his shoulders, and walked toward the go upstairs.

Outside the bathroom, the baby koala disappeared from Jiang Shaozhi's shoulder.

Tong Qinghe was put into the warm water, he raised his knees together, watched Jiang Shaozhi approach, the water in the bathtub rose, and immediately fell into a generous embrace.

The waves gradually swayed, and Tong Qinghe felt that he was going crazy.

The smooth edge of the bathtub makes the legs feel dull and painful. The rich agarwood is mixed with the jasmine fragrance. The fragrance is fragrant and turns into a consonant that stimulates the emotions. They scramble to penetrate into the lungs. .

Jiang Shaozhi measured the soft belly under his palm and smiled softly.

He said, "I'm full."