Untitled Part 13

The young and ignorant little omega didn't understand what he said to an alpha who was over 30 years old, and was so naive that he wanted someone to kill him right away.

Jiang Shaozhi rarely came into contact with omega, and some only talked about their partners from the alphas under his command.

Omega looks fragile and needs to be cared for. It has an arrogant and reserved personality, and it is necessary to always take into account the sensitive and changeable mood changes of the other party. It is like a precious animal that needs to be cared for by people at all times.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't understand the joy of getting along after their pheromones were paired. He waited for the country to assign him one, and he hadn't met yet. Just when the pheromones collided in the air, the throbbing and joy that occurred at that moment was Jiang Shaozhi no matter how many times he hit each other. There is no comparison to the hearty battle.

It was as if their blood was inherently connected to each other, and before he even saw the true face of his little Omega, in the ruins under the fire, he wanted to completely mark the little Omega and possess each other.

Alpha has always respected the desires of the heart, whoever refuses to accept it, fights to the other side's submission, and fights with all his strength for what he wants, especially for Jiang Shaozhi.

Jiang Shaozhi calmed down slightly, and let go of the hand on the little omega's shoulder: "Don't talk nonsense next time."

Tong Qinghe showed his diligent and studious spirit: "Why? Uncle, did I say something wrong?"

Jiang Shaozhi: "You didn't Wrong, but don't talk like that to any alpha, and don't underestimate every alpha's desire for omega."

Tong Qinghe seemed to understand, and was led out of the shooting range by Jiang Shaozhi.

Jiang Shaozhi suddenly felt that his little omega buddhism is not a very good thing, he can indulge the alpha's extraordinary desire for monopoly, and he probably has a gentle temper when getting along with other alphas.

Jiang Shaozhi suddenly hoped that Tong Qinghe would be more unreasonable and troublesome, and he also realized the crisis of being an alpha.

At least from now on, we have to make some changes, so Jiang Shaozhi asked: "What do you call you in your family?"

Tong Qinghe said: "My sister and Xiao Ke both call me Xiaohe."

Jiang Shaozhi remembered that Xiao Ke should have been mentioned in Tong Qinghe's text message Yu Xiaoke, probably also an omgega, the crisis is over.

"What do you want me to call you?"

Tong Qinghe felt that his alpha uncle had a sense of ceremony, and he probably had some alpha burdens. He heard that alphas have better face. As an omega, he naturally tolerated each other more, so he said: "It's okay , just call them by name."

Jiang Shaozhi remained silent, thinking that calling them by names directly was not good, because it didn't seem intimate and was more selfish, and he wanted to keep a difference from each other. He now wants to develop a relationship with the little omega, after all, the little omega has not accepted this marriage immediately.

Cohabitation before marriage sounds exciting, but he hopes to be justified.

Jiang Shaozhi cleared his throat slightly: "

Tongtong." Tong Qinghe turned his face and smiled. From Jiang Shaozhi's perspective, he could only see his little Omega with his head down, took out the communicator, put it on his hand and pressed it a few times.

Tong Qinghe raised his hand again, and Jiang Shaozhi saw on the screen of the communicator that his contact note was typed into two words: Jiang Jiang.

Thirty-year-old Alpha, who has been on the battlefield for a long time, rarely felt hot in his ears.

Not long after nightfall, Tong Qinghe had dinner with Jiang Shaozhi at the base restaurant and was sent back to the hotel.

On the way, Jiang Shaozhi watched a few surveillance videos of the alphas' special training, and listened to the call report for ten minutes. When the car drove downstairs to the hotel, Jiang Shaozhi pulled off the earphones and looked at Tong Qinghe tacitly.

Jiang Shaozhi's eyes were frank and straightforward. Tong Qinghe was young and his knowledge was shallow, so he avoided it first.

Because there was a driver in the front seat of the car, he deliberately lowered his voice: "Uncle, I will get out of the car first, thank you for taking me back." The

car door was opened, and Jiang Shaozhi suddenly said: "Wait a minute."

At the same time , the car fender is raised, and the car is tightly separated, leaving a narrow space for the alpha and the small omega.

"Uncle, what's the matter?" Tong Qinghe had already walked out of the car. Because Jiang Shaozhi called to stop, he leaned half of his body back into the car. However, Jiang Shaozhi couldn't guarantee whether he would withdraw his hand.

Tong Qinghe didn't stop Jiang Shaozhi's actions, his posture forced him to almost touch Jiang Shaozhi, his amber eyes were full of doubts.

Repeatedly asked: "Uncle, what's the matter?"

Jiang Shaozhi raised the little omega's face slightly in front of his eyes, and said the words that he had drafted several times in his stomach.

"I want to seriously develop and carry out this marriage with you. You don't want to get married yet. I understand and respect it. We have met several times. We can spend more time together, cultivate more relationships, and prepare for future marriage or cohabitation. Do some preparations in advance, don't you think?"

Tong Qinghe felt that his alpha uncle was quite thoughtful, as if he didn't think about it that deeply, and he was still too young, so he nodded in agreement: "Cultivate a good relationship first."

Jiang Shaozhi breathed a sigh of relief, and the arms around the little omega tightened even tighter: "Then... maybe we can have a kiss first."

Whether it's the young omega, or the alpha who has passed the age, they all warm up to each other because of this sentence, after all, no one has ever kissed.

Jiang Shaozhi asked: "Is it okay?"

About half a minute later, Tong Qinghe responded softly: "Yes."

But no one flinched because of this sentence, nor did they move forward because of this sentence. Tong Qinghe and Jiang Shaozhi stared at each other closely, and after a while, they approached each other in unison.

The corners of the warm mouth touched, kissing like a superficial kiss.

Tong Qinghe was dying, the shy jasmine fragrance slowly overflowed, and the sweet and elegant fragrance remained at the corner of Jiang Shaozhi's mouth, and he tightened his hand just as he was about to loosen it, and the aloes poured out overwhelmingly.

Tong Qinghe was pulled back into the car and the door was locked. The driver saw that something was wrong and got out of the car to avoid a long distance.

The pheromones of alpha and omega filled the whole car sweetly, jasmine shyly hid in the corner, and the agarwood diffused, filling every corner with gaps.

The fragrance of jasmine has nowhere to hide, wrapped in sweet and bitter agarwood, mixed with pheromones, and finally breathed into the nasal cavity, it is hard to tell whether it is the fragrance of agarwood or jasmine, jasmine has a little bit of bitterness, but Chen Xiang carries a faint sweetness, it seems that they are mixed together and cannot be separated for the time being.

When Tong Qinghe was dropped off by Jiang Shaozhi, he was in awe. It was supposed to be parted half an hour ago, because he couldn't control the pheromone for a while, and it took so long to calm down, which really made him feel hot.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "I'll take you up there."

An ordinary beta would not attract too much attention, Jiang Shaozhi wore a hat, they were good at covering their tracks, and the two arrived outside the hotel room smoothly.

Tong Qinghe wrinkled the tip of his nose and sniffed his cuffs: "Uncle, I feel like your pheromone smells all over me, is it my illusion?"

Jiang Shaozhi nodded: "My pheromone is too overbearing and strong, you go in and wash it off first. Remember to use air freshener to purify the smell."

Tong Qinghe smiled with crooked eyes: "My pheromones are still good, so I won't bother you."

It was really because the fragrance of jasmine was entangled for half an hour, and I became dizzy It's so high, how dare you come out.

Jiang Shaozhi touched the top of the little omega's hair contentedly, and a trace of agarwood slipped out again, sticking to the soft hair. The fingertips touched the cheek, and the cheek was also stained.

Tong Qinghe sneezed a few times in a hurry: "It smells so good!"

Jiang Shaozhi corrected his face: "Go in."

He pulled his little Omega again, and confessed: "There are people around you who protect me from interfering, but don't talk to that Zhou Che is too close."

"Don't touch his spiritual body."

Tong Qinghe: "..."

As for Tong Qinghe's safety work, Jiang Shaozhi naturally arranged a few trustworthy subordinates here in the hotel, his omega must be protected by him with.