Chapter 71

Hearing Ji Wan's cry of pain, Tong Qinghe couldn't help and could only worry beside him. The little koala licked Ji Wan's fingers vigorously, trying to relieve the pain for him.

The doctor formulated the medicine for Ji Wan according to the precise dosage, and fed him to take it again. He also ordered Tong Qinghe to do a good job of consolation, seize the time to check the child in his belly tightly, and record the latest measured data.

Tong Qinghe's lost physical strength has not been fully recovered, and he feels tired after working for a while. The doctor saw that the situation was similar and told him to go out and rest.

"Doctor, how long will it take for Ji Wan to recover?"

Tong Qinghe asked worriedly. Just as he was speaking, Ji Wan's body began to twitch uncontrollably. Can suppress him, softly say some words of comfort.

Ji Wan heard it dimly, and those who were obedient no longer moved around.

The doctor was relieved: "It's still what you said to him that worked."

After a busy meal, Ji Wan was so tired that he fell asleep with sweat all over his body, and Tong Qinghe staggered out of the room, and was helped by the servant to another room that had been tidied up. After eating something to fill his stomach, the old general told him to rest in peace.

"But, my family and work..." Tong Qinghe hesitated, and then he remembered that he ran to the old general recklessly, without reporting to his family, and the seniors didn't know if they had assigned him new tasks and jobs.

The old general reassured him: "I sent someone to explain your affairs separately. Ji Wan's situation is unstable these days, and he is in a special period in all aspects. As his friend, please stay and take care of him carefully. Him."

Tong Qinghe is willing to take care of Ji Wan, but he still has concerns in his heart. He was one of the few insiders who knew about the grievances between Ji Wan and the Shen family. After thinking about it, he walked up to the old general and asked in a low voice, "Are you worried about him because he is Ji Wan, or because he wants the child in his belly?" ..."

After the question, Tong Qinghe blushed brightly on the spot. He had never said these words to his elders, and he was always humble and polite to his peers and juniors.

But Ji Wan's grievances and resentments towards the Ji family are too strong, so that he, who has always been fond of kindness, can cleanse and feel that strong rejection. Ji Wan is the first omega that Tong Qinghe has seen and admired. He is full of talent, but it's a pity Born the wrong gender, otherwise it should be doing something different now.

Tong Qinghe said to the old general: "Ji Wan is a very nice person." The

old general looked at him and smiled lightly: "You are the second person to say that Ji Wan is nice over the past few years.

" It's too lovable, not to mention that he is ruthless now, General Shen has already seen that his little grandson has deep roots in love for Ji Wan, but it's a pity that Shen Zong's singing is a one-man show. On the surface, it seems that Ji Wan was cut off by Shen Zong in Shen's house Personal freedom, but if the development of Ji Wancha's family continues, I'm afraid he won't even have the chance to get involved in the truth later.

Shen Zong has a violent personality. In terms of emotions, he has no chance to circle with Ji Wan except for using strong tactics in the open. This is also the reason why Ji Wan has not been chased even after six years of pursuit. One doesn't know how to love, and the other doesn't know how to love, and no one can cultivate a new relationship after such a toss.

The old general didn't want to say more to the two of them. He looked at Tong Qinghe: "If Ji Wan's character was half as good as yours, or even less than half, I would not have insisted on objecting."

Tong Qinghe is not qualified to criticize or comment on emotional matters. , because even his own emotional state towards Jiang Shaozhi is a little sick. Tong Qinghe stayed in Shen's house for five full days, and after the fifth day, Ji Wan was able to sleep peacefully, and Tong Qinghe left with peace of mind and hurried back home.

Jiang Shaozhi hasn't come back yet, not even the slightest news.

After the accidental contact that day, Tong Qinghe did not receive any message from Jiang Shaozhi. He didn't know if his alpha was injured or if he was eating well, even if he was worried, he didn't dare to contact him rashly.

Jiang Shaozhi gave him special privileges, which does not mean that Tong Qinghe can use them at will regardless of the occasion. He endured the torment in his heart. As soon as he arrived at home, Qiuqiu and the nanny immediately greeted him. The nanny asked worriedly: "The old general didn't do anything to embarrass you when you stayed at Shen's house, did he?

" The guards deployed at home were ordered to ensure Tong Qinghe's safety, but Tong Qinghe was kidnapped by General Shen without saying a word.

That day Jiang Shaozhi's guards staying at home went directly to Shen's house, and the old general came forward to talk with him in person, and no one dared to touch his face.

Tong Qinghe absent-mindedly told everyone that he was fine and was going to wash his hands and have a meal. After all, he didn't sit still, and pulled an alpha who was in charge of home security, expecting to get some information about Jiang Shaozhi from the other party.

Xu Changming is a soldier who withdrew early from Jiang Shaozhi, and he has a good grasp of the overall situation. In the early years, during the execution of missions, a mental body bit off a leg with bones and flesh. After installing the artificial limb, it was left in Jiang Shaozhi's hands to start logistics.

He felt that the logistics work was relatively easy, and he didn't want to hold back and leave silently. Later, Jiang Shaozhi had a sincere talk with him, and Xu Changming finally untied his knot and stayed willingly.

Xu Changming looked at the major general's little wife, and stepped back consciously to maintain the proper distance.

"The mission performed by the general is top secret and cannot be disclosed to the public."

Tong Qinghe nodded in disappointment, and began to wait endlessly.

Once during the period, he took the initiative to go to the hospital to see a psychologist, and asked the doctor for a way to overcome this emotion.

As the separation time got longer, Tong Qinghe's anxiety increased positively every day. According to the doctor's suggestion, he focused more on work, and even asked to work overtime, but was finally urged to go home on time by his seniors with strange eyes. By analogy, nothing he did could bring him Part of the inner anxiety was transferred.

There are hundreds of messages from the communicator that have not been sent. Tong Qinghe regards them as his diary of thoughts, and sometimes he will look back and check them repeatedly with the mentality of reading knowledge.

He already knew how deep his feelings for Jiang Shaozhi were. Tong Qinghe was unwilling to do what he imagined over and over again before, from involuntary to involuntary, he loved Jiang Shaozhi.

Leaving aside the influence of genes, his feelings for Jiang Shaozhi have deepened to the point that he can't describe it.

With this realization, Tong Qinghe suddenly realized something that had been trapped in his heart, and he didn't want to worry about the questions and struggles brought about by those innate genes. The only thing to do at this time is to obey your heart.

His heart is on Jiang Shaozhi.

After figuring it out, Tong Qinghe deliberately ate a lot of meals at night, and Qiuqiu measured his body data for him, and he lost four catties compared to Jiang Shaozhi before he left for the mission. He has become particularly thin. You can't tell which part has lost weight just by looking at it when you stand in front of you, but a discerning person can see that he has lost weight.

If Jiang Shaozhi saw him like this, he would definitely have an ugly expression on his face. He didn't have to imagine that when he closed his eyes, it would be the other's sullen, bang, bang expression.

Tong Qinghe laughed as he thought about it, his anxiety was replaced by another emotion of expectation, he began to focus on his serious work, and cared about the situation of Yu Xiaoke and Ji Wan in his spare time.

During the time when he and Jiang Shaozhi were separated, he no longer deliberately kept track of the time, until the New Year approached, and the snow in the Federation was getting deeper and deeper, so he sent Jiang Shaozhi the first message.

"Uncle, I miss you, how are you?"

He didn't hold out much hope, and after sending out this message, Tong Qinghe did not receive a reply from Jiang Shaozhi.

He has no reason to complain. Compared with these insignificant thoughts, Jiang Shaozhi has to face dangerous enemies, which are several times more dangerous than ordinary life.

Tong Qinghe's only hope is that his alpha can come back safely.

On weekends, the workload accumulated before the end of the year was heavy. Tong Qinghe took the initiative to apply to stay and work overtime. Several seniors worked overtime with him. They rushed to finish the last batch of work at 8 o'clock in the evening. There were many snowflakes outside, and the seniors packed their things one by one. , told him to pay attention to add clothes to keep warm when he went out.

Tong Qinghe smiled and showed his white teeth, and put on his coat neatly. The door of the ancient book collection room was opened recklessly, and Tong Qinghe and a senior left behind looked out the door at the same time.

"What's chasing after me, running so embarrassingly." Ignoring

the colleagues' jokes, the senior pointed to the outside and looked at Tong Qinghe: "There is someone on the plane, someone is looking for you."

The senior ran towards the airfield. I'm afraid that if I run too slowly, I won't see anyone.

Stepping on the snow with deep and shallow footprints, he stopped outside the plane pad to restrain his turbid breath.

The field of vision is wide, and a military aircraft leaps into the eye. Tong Qinghe stared at the door, and a vigorous figure jumped out, his movements were neat and steady, his military boots were still stepping on mud, and he came straight to him.

Jiang Shaozhi lost weight, and his face looked more solemn.

Tong Qinghe stared blankly, probably not reacting. Jiang Shaozhi took off the protective gloves, raised his face to his eyes, and bent slightly: "Slim."

Tong Qinghe's eyes turned red after hearing this, and he stood there looking at Jiang Shaozhi, and asked for a long time: "Why did you come back suddenly. "

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Pick you up for the New Year."

After speaking, Tong Qinghe was pulled into an unusually fiery embrace by Jiang Shaozhi, obviously happy, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but sag.

"Uncle, I miss you so much."

Jiang Shaozhi said: "I know."

Jiang Shaozhi kissed him on the corner of his mouth: "Would you like to come with me?"

Even if it is tied or forced, Tong Qinghe is very willing . He was fed up with the longing for parting, even if he could only get along for a minute, he would occupy that minute of Jiang Shaozhi's time.

"Just go like this?"

Jiang Shaozhi replaced it with action. The fighter jet was only allowed to take two people. When Tong Qinghe ascended to the sky, he reacted slowly. He actually just followed Jiang Shaozhi away.