Chapter 23

Tong Qinghe has no plans to get married yet. He mentioned this matter to Jiang Shaozhi in the D1 area, and the other party also agreed to live together before marriage, and then go to get a marriage certificate when the right time comes.

After he came back, he received a call from the Federal Marriage Center, and the staff asked him which day he would take Alpha to the central area to go through a process to get a marriage certificate. This time there was a pair of AOs who were 100% compatible, and the Marriage Affairs Bureau was watching closely. Tong Qinghe was a little flustered when he was urged. He was not good at communicating and dealing with those people, so he hung up the phone in a hurry.

Tong Qinghe thought in his heart that Jiang Shaozhi should have handed in their report on their extension of marriage.

In the evening, Tong Yao didn't go home because of something, and after dinner, Tong Qinghe was still worried. He ran into the study to read a book, it was late, thinking that Jiang Shaozhi should finish his work, he dialed the other party's number, it rang for a long time before someone answered.

"Uncle..."

Jiang Shaozhi was a little noisy, and it took a while to avoid the noise behind him.

"Tongtong." Alpha's voice was a little short, low and deep, with a thirsty hoarseness, as if he had just gone through a workout.

In fact, Jiang Shaozhi fought with the alphas for two hours.

After Jiang Shaozhi had a meeting in the afternoon, he went to the Federal Army Center to have a look, and then stayed to train the young alphas for a while. Among this batch of alphas, there are a few people whose mental bodies have just awakened recently. They have good aptitude and potential. They are also recruits.

The alphas who were resting in the training ground were almost shirtless, drenched in sweat, panting heavily, looking at Team Jiang, who had been fighting fiercely with them a few minutes ago, and ran to the other side to answer the phone. The expression looks very gentle.

Team Jiang's fierce force just now frightened them for a moment, and the sudden change frightened them for a moment.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't see a group of brats muttering behind him, so he twisted open a bottle of water and poured it over his head, gulping the rest down his throat.

There was probably a lot of movement, and Tong Qinghe's study room was also quiet. He could clearly hear the sound of drinking water from the other end of the communicator. , In short, it made his ears warm, and he silently listened to the sound of Jiang Shaozhi drinking water.

He breathed lightly: "Uncle, are you busy? I'll contact you later."

Jiang Shaozhi said noncommittally, "Tell me."

Tong Qinghe stared at the page in front of him, unable to read a single word: "Our report on the extension of marriage Uncle, have you handed it in? In the afternoon, I received a call from the staff of the Federal Marriage Center, asking when we will go through the registration process."

Jiang Shaozhi touched his trouser pocket and took out from his pocket the crumpled one he had in the morning. Paper.

Reported that he had finished playing on the day he came back, and he remembered and respected the conversations Little Omega had with him in the D1 area, but after getting along with him this month, his inner thoughts have already undergone earth-shaking changes.

There was some water left in the water bottle placed on the stairs, Jiang Shaozhi poured the remaining water on the paper expressionlessly, the handwriting gradually became blurred, and the marriage extension report was washed away by the water.

Jiang Shaozhi's tone was calm: "I haven't handed it in yet, I forgot it in a hurry."

Tong Qinghe snorted, and he ran to another table where the optical brain was placed: "Then I will temporarily print out a copy and hand it in tomorrow."

Jiang Shaozhi's Adam's apple moved, and Tong Qinghe printed out a report according to the official format: "It's printed."

Jiang Shaozhi said in a tone that couldn't hear the rhetorical question: "Can't you really get married?"

Tong Qinghe took his report Suddenly quiet.

He licked his lips, and hesitantly said: "Uncle, I'm not ready to start a new family, and I don't have marriage experience. And I just graduated, and I still have an important thing to do well, it's really important to me It's very important."

"I, I didn't prepare anything, if I got married rashly, I feel sorry for my uncle and this marriage..."

Tong Qinghe had planned everything, but he never expected to have his own before graduation. alpha. The Federal Research Institute recruits new students every three years, and if he can't seize the opportunity to enter this year, he will have to wait another three years. He can't afford to wait.

Tong Qinghe looked down at the toes of his shoes, his guilt was transmitted to Jiang Shaozhi through the communicator, the tips of his ears were bloodshot, and his knuckles were whitening as he pinched the communicator.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "I will hand in the report tomorrow."

He also said: "I don't have any experience in marriage, but we can learn together. From now on I will live with you, learn first, okay?"

Tong Qinghe nodded hurriedly, thinking of Jiang Shaozhi's view No, he responded a lot, afraid that he would feel sorry for Alpha if he said less.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "We will go to see the house tomorrow."

"Is it okay in the afternoon?" Tong Qinghe discussed softly, "I made an appointment in the morning, and went to the master to clear up Yi Rong."

Jiang Shaozhi paused, firmly : "Okay, if there is not enough time, I will pick you up and look at the house."

Actually, it is to see people.

Jiang Shaozhi wanted to see the restored little omega at first glance, but he still had some unresolved matters in the army center, and he needed to delay tomorrow morning.

Tong Qinghe was inexplicably excited: "I will send the address to my uncle in a while, remember to contact me when I arrive tomorrow."

Jiang Shaozhi: "Yes."

Before hanging up, Tong Qinghe carefully confirmed again: "Uncle, are you angry? I just..."

Jiang Shaozhi knew what he meant, and interrupted his random thoughts in the most concise way: "Baby.

" All Tong Qinghe's words were kept silent.

An omega like Tong Qinghe, who was born in a greenhouse, has never been exposed to any great dangers or evils, has a peaceful state of mind, and some things are naturally fearless. But he was used to being alone again, even his dearest elder sister was not close to him, she was used to holding books all day and living a life of celibacy.

The rhythm of life was suddenly broken, and it was normal for Tong Qinghe to feel uncomfortable and worried if someone wanted to form a family with him.

Jiang Shaozhi didn't say much, just put down a sentence: "Wait for me to pick you up tomorrow."

===

Probably the reason why Jiang Shaozhi came to pick him up in person, and other complicated thoughts, Tong Qinghe drove to Master Yi Rong early address, the master saw him, and he said, "You are so smart today, have you made a boyfriend?"

Tong Qinghe's mouth was sunken with two small dimples: "Well, there is an alpha." He usually wears school clothes , I changed my style today, and there is a pink cartoon clip under the collar, which is a big cat. Before he went out, he asked Qiuqiu to help him cut his hair a little short, exposing his entire forehead and showing his spirit.

The master said: "It's long overdue," and asked gossipingly, "Is it reliable enough?"

Tong Qinghe nodded repeatedly.

The tools for disguise were all ready, Tong Qinghe sat quietly and orderly, and asked the master to use tools to sweep his face. After about 20 minutes, the master asked him to look in front of the mirror.

After changing his appearance for more than a month, Tong Qinghe looked a little strange to himself at first glance, and his face, which he didn't pay attention to at first, seemed to be pretty good-looking now.

He grinned at the mirror and contacted Jiang Shaozhi immediately.

"Uncle, I'm done."

He walked out with the communicator in his hand, when someone suddenly blocked the door, and Tong Qinghe was caught off guard by his arm.

Jiang Shaozhi in front of him was wearing training clothes, his trouser legs were tied tightly, and there were two sandbags tied on both sides of his calves. Even so, the legs look very long, the body is emitting a faint sweat, and the short hair on the forehead is a little wet, as if he came here on a special trip.

Before Tong Qinghe could react, Jiang Shaozhi pulled him up and asked, "Is there a bathroom?"

He was stunned, pointed the way, and was almost led by Jiang Shaozhi to walk quickly.

The door of the bathroom was locked by Jiang Shaozhi from the inside, and then his back knees tightened, and he was lifted up and sat on the sink.

Jiang Shaozhi almost raised his back to press him down, raised his stern face slightly to look at him carefully.

Alpha's sweat breath mixed with the pheromone of agarwood slowly poured into the nasal cavity, and the body temperature, which was hotter than ordinary people, was directly transmitted to Tong Qinghe's face, body, hands and feet through the clothes. He swallowed his throat: "Uncle, why have you been staring at me..."

Tong Qinghe's amber cat eyes were wide open, and they turned around nimbly, wet, because he was embarrassed by being looked at, and would also be shy Look away.

Jiang Shaozhi reached out to touch him, and the little omega was too young, clean-spirited, with porcelain-white skin, and a soft touch made a small dent in his cheek instantly.

itch.

Tong Qinghe pursed her mouth, but smiled crookedly, her dimples deepened.

Jiang Shao tilted his head and approached the small dimple, and couldn't help kissing him.

The innocence that is not involved in the world is like a little jasmine flower that is just about to bloom.

He stared, his heart beating wildly, and he missed a few beats.

After living for thirty years, Jiang Shaozhi discovered for the first time that he still had a latent tendency to control his appearance.

The mouth resting on the dimple moved forward a little, and hovered around the corner of Tong Qinghe's mouth. Jiang Shaozhi said: "It looks good." Then

he called him: "Baby."