Chapter 63

Tong Qinghe cried a little too much today, dropping water beans at every turn, and was afraid of embarrassing Jiang Shaozhi. When he went back upstairs, he buried his face on Jiang Shaozhi's shoulder the whole time. When Jiang Shaozhi put him down in the ward, the hand covering his eyes was pulled away by the other party. Jiang Shaozhi approached him, and he dodged in a hurry. He said in a low voice: "Don't look..."

Explained very awkwardly: "I don't want to cry either, I guarantee it with my sincerity."

Jiang Shaozhi rubbed the corner of his eyes: "It's as red as a rabbit."

"Why are you crying?"

Tong Qinghe's face turned pale Qi Ran: "I'm not doing well at all. I'm always protected by you. I used to be my sister, but now it's you." He said with a bitter face, "I'm married to you, and my sister doesn't trust me."

After Jiang Shaozhi heard the silence, he wanted to tell Tong Qinghe that there was nothing wrong with him now, but if he said it, it would most likely hurt his self-esteem.

"Go to sleep." Jiang Shaozhi coaxed him to sleep. In just a few days after the incident happened, Tong Qinghe was emotionally unstable and had to go to clean the cabin regularly. He didn't eat too much food, and Jiang Shaozhi fed him to finish it.

After feeding a bit too much in the evening, Jiang Shaozhi rubbed Tong Qinghe's belly like a kitten's belly. A layer of calluses on the rough palm rubbed against the smooth skin, and Tong Qinghe closed his eyes comfortably. In a few seconds, the fluffy soft touch was on his cheek. He looked sideways, and the baby koala chirped at him with its small black round eyes. The koala grew up a little and could sit on his palm. full.

Jiang Shaozhi rubbed the little koala's head, and the koala hugged his arm, shaking slightly as he rubbed Tong Qinghe's belly.

The little koala was hungry and hummed a small sound. Jiang Shaozhi used a communicator to contact people outside, and the fresh leaves were quickly delivered to the koala's paws. It chewed the leaves while looking at Jiang Shaozhi.

When the baby koalas were full, Jiang Shaozhi rubbed their bellies at the same time.

Tong Qinghe fell asleep slowly, and the little koala fell asleep too.

In the middle of the night, Tong Qinghe looked for Jiang Shaozhi immediately after waking up.

The ward is a suite with a living room and bathroom. He can't see anyone in the living room and balcony, the bathroom is empty, and the reflection of himself in the mirror is really like a lost lamb, and he feels flustered away from Jiang Shaozhi.

He frowned, splashed a handful of cold water on his face, and warned himself not to stick to Alpha's side all the time, as time would cause him troubles in various ways.

It can be seen that his alpha is not visible, Tong Qinghe is lying if he says that he is not discouraged and lost. He shrank back under the covers, sat at the end of the bed and gathered the blankets to wrap himself into a ball. The communicator is placed on the table, and it is within reach with one hand.

Tong Qinghe didn't make the call in the end, he summoned the baby koala and put it in his arms, and there was no movement outside the door until dawn.

Just as Jiang Shaozhi entered the room, he saw Tong Qinghe's sleepy eyes, reddish eye sockets, as if he hadn't slept for half the night. His face turned cold, and he went to tear off the quilt wrapped around Tong Qinghe: "Wait for me?"

Tong Qinghe slipped into Jiang Shaozhi's arms. The other party has slept for less than 10 hours these days, and his iron body can't stand such consumption. . However, except for Jiang Shaozhi's black spots on his eyelids, his face was more hard and cold, and he was not easy to approach, everything was as usual.

Tong Qinghe swallowed back the yawn: "We'll sleep together when you come back."

"Don't do that next time." Jiang Shaozhi put him back on the bed, without being moved at all by the omega waiting for him. He didn't like Tong Qinghe hurting his body, so his tone became colder.

Seeing that Jiang Shaozhi didn't intend to coax him, Tong Qinghe slowly closed his eyes: "I'm sorry..."

Jiang Shaozhi first went to the bathroom and washed his body quickly with hot water. He just came back from the outside and was wrapped in the cold air of late autumn from head to toe to drive away the cold. He walked back to the bed and picked up the person lying on the other side with his back facing him , Tong Qinghe did not move, touched his eyes, touched the wet feeling.

Jiang Shaozhi straightened Tong Qinghe's face bit by bit, and the coldness on his face collapsed instantly.

As soon as Tong Qinghe burst into tears, he hurriedly wiped them with his hands, and explained to Jiang Shaozhi: "I don't even understand what's wrong with me.

" Tossing and turning, my sister didn't tell him what happened many years ago. Tong Qinghe was so anxious that he didn't have a place to settle down. He huddled on Alpha's shoulder and kept silent. The gradually rising temperature spread to Jiang Shaozhi's body through his clothes, filled with a light fragrance of flowers. There is a smell of pheromone in the room.

Tong Qinghe hugged Jiang Shaozhi's arm tightly intentionally or unintentionally. He began to feel uncomfortable, but he didn't say it out.

After receiving the signal of the pheromone dance, Jiang Shaozhi kissed the glands on the back of Tong Qinghe's neck, comforted him patiently and meticulously, and observed the changes in Tong Qinghe's expression without blinking.

Tong Qinghe had the consciousness of resistance for the first time, he was overly immersed in alpha's comfort, but this time it was different from the past, he closed his hands and feet, and did not spread out to Jiang Shaozhi. Sweat was dense on the fine white forehead, the tips of the teeth were biting on the lips, and he closed his eyes to see Jiang Shaozhi's darkening expression.

His omega was rebelling against him, rejecting his comfort.

The concentration of pheromone released by Jiang Shaozhi was thicker, with a hint of coercion, forcing Tong Qinghe to accept it passively.

"Tongtong, why did you reject me?"

Jiang Shaozhi couldn't understand what Omega was thinking and doing at the moment. Tong Qinghe was obviously feverish. Combination fever does not mean that omega will definitely go into estrus, but it is inevitable to have a combination fever in the early stage of estrus Phenomenon.

Whether in heat or not, it will be much more comfortable to be comforted by the alpha who marked him in such a physiological situation. In this regard, even if it is the first time for Tong Qinghe to marry Jiang Shaozhi, he will obediently let Jiang Shaozhi ask for it or even hurt him. Today it sent a signal of resistance.

"Tongtong, tell me what's wrong with you?"

Faced with Jiang Shaozhi's temptation and questioning, Tong Qinghe lifted his wet eyelids and said in frustration; "I want to try to see if I can survive the bonding fever."

He said lightly: "If one day uncle is not by my side, what should I do?"

Tong Qinghe fully realized that as an omega, they are inherently weak. In front of alpha, they have no choice. Alpha has become an indispensable existence in their lives. What's more, during the important estrus period, alpha can rely on its excellent physical quality and willpower to survive, and the consequence of omega's forcible carrying is probably to lose half of its life.

Even if he doesn't want Alpha's consolation now, as long as Jiang Shaozhi uses pheromone to force him a little, Tong Qinghe can only accept it passively.

Speaking of independence, just because he has been guarded by aloha since he was a child, can he really become independent? Tong Qinghe was in a trance of grief, hugging Jiang Shaozhi's neck tightly, the corners of his eyes were blushing, no matter how much the other party wiped, he couldn't wipe away the melted tears.

Jiang Shaozhi has excellent combat capabilities, and is better able to use the psychological changes of the enemy on the battlefield to make corresponding postures. He thinks he is good at capturing people's hearts and using changes in people's hearts to achieve his goals, but seeing the changes in his own omega right now, he doesn't understand.

No alpha will be born with low self-esteem, which is a racial advantage in itself. The incompatibility of inner emotions made Jiang Shaozhi very confused.

They are born trees that shelter from wind and rain, and no tree ever wonders why it is a tree. While the soft dodders will be swayed in the storm, they cling to the big trees to take root and grow, and it is their instinct to climb and parasitize.

Omegas rely on instinct, and their gender is doomed to be sensitive and overwhelmed. Most omegas cannot be a dodder flower that can be safely deposited.

"Tongtong."

Jiang Shaozhi hugged Tong Qinghe, who was hot but sweating all over, and Tong Qinghe completely collapsed in his arms when the aloes were gone, panting heavily.

"I'll take you to the hospital for an examination first." Jiang Shaozhi was worried about Tong Qinghe, grabbed his clothes and put them on him one by one, took thick cotton socks, and carried him to the sofa to put on his shoes.

After feeding him some water, Tong Qinghe shook his head with lingering fear: "I won't go."

Jiang Shaozhi refused, let alone Tong Qinghe's body has not recovered, even if there is any small accident in the middle, Jiang Shaozhi will stop the accident in time.

The military hospital received Jiang Shaozhi's communication and asked the doctor to wait in advance. After the inspection, Tong Qinghe hugged the quilt and refused to cooperate. The doctor suddenly realized that he was frustrated, and called Jiang Shaozhi to the bathroom in private, suggesting that he be transferred to the psychology department.

Jiang Shaozhi's expression froze: "Psychological department?"

"Well," the doctor caught a glimpse of Jiang Shaozhi's unbelieving eyes and said to him, "Don't worry, this is also a normal scene today. The psychological department of the hospital sees patients every year. Omega, and the number of people seeing a doctor is increasing year by year, omega is not so easy to raise, some things are not what you give him. You think it is good for him to give him all things, but from their personal standpoint, this is not the case in everything. "The

doctor is a beta, earnestly said: "There are some things that people of different genders can't resonate with. This is unsolvable in itself. We can only rely on everyone's slow understanding and mutual respect, and pay more attention to tolerance.

" Tong Qinghe was negligent, and he was not good enough for him.

Looking at the thin back sitting alone on the chair through the crack of the door, Jiang Shaozhi experienced the real helplessness for the first time, and leaned over to hug Tong Qinghe.

Jiang Shaozhi said: "Tongtong, I will take you to have a chat with an uncle first." When Tong

Qinghe saw the small sign of psychology department hanging outside the door, he pursed his lips: "Uncle, let me down, I can go in by myself."

Tong Qinghe Said: "I don't resist seeing a doctor. If I'm sick, I'll be treated. When I get well, I might stop thinking about it."

Before he opened the door and went in, he deliberately wiped the hard knots on Jiang Shaozhi's brows: "Don't frown."