Chapter 15

There are two wild beasts locked in the secret room. Jiang Shaozhi's state is no different from that of a fierce beast. His flaming eyes are separated by a layer of reddish blood mist. There are more than a dozen bottles of inhibitors that have been taken in his hand. It is almost as if the door is exposed to the light outside. In an instant, Tong Qinghe hugged his small bag tightly and appeared at the door: "Uncle—"

It was so fast that people couldn't react. In the blink of an eye, Tong Qinghe was almost lifted by Jiang Shaozhi. The breath on the cheeks was like a flame burning hot, even scorching hot.

Qiongqi started to go berserk, Jiang Shaozhi tried his best to restrain his mental body, the little omega was like a delicate snack, because of excessive tension, it emitted a faint pheromone uncontrollably.

The sweet jasmine fragrance has the effect of soothing the alpha, but it also makes the alpha who is restrained on the edge of combining heat more impulsive.

The strong agarwood filled the entire secret room, the cold temperature in the room gradually rose, and the tranquil jasmine fragrance was unavoidable, it was almost submerged in this agarwood pheromone, and Tong Qinghe couldn't open his eyes due to the smoke.

The nasal cavity suddenly became hot, and the little omega touched his nose, and two wipes of bright red blood couldn't bear to flow down tremblingly. His eyes were also too stimulated, and tears burst out uncontrollably.

Tong Qinghe breathed rapidly, and his heart beat faster than normal. He felt that he was about to die in Jiang Shaozhi's hands.

The point is, Jiang Shaozhi hasn't done anything yet.

"I, am I going to die..."

Alpha, who was pressing him against the wall, gritted his teeth and said, "I really don't want to die."

Jiang Shaozhi rubbed the corners of the little omega's eyes hard, his rough fingertips were covered with sweat , rubbing the corners of Omega's eyes became more and more wet, dripping with water. The fingertips were filled with the smell of pheromone, and the agarwood rushed into the nostrils, making the little omega's hands and feet tremble.

He was uncomfortable being lifted by Jiang Shaozhi, and he kicked slightly with his feet hanging in the air, and was soon put down, with both feet stepping on Jiang Shaozhi's insteps.

Jiang Shaozhi reached back the hand that was holding Tong Qinghe sideways, pressed it on the gland, and exerted force with his arm, directly pressing Tong Qinghe's whole body towards himself.

The mental body was so restless, Jiang Shaozhi closed his eyes, the glands of the little Omega had been tightly covered by the gland protection ring, and it could not be opened without the password.

With Jiang Shaozhi's current state, he can use violence to destroy the gland protection ring, but doing so will inevitably hurt his little Omega, and he doesn't want to wring the little omega's neck.

The tense muscles of Jiang Shao's jaw twitched forbearance: "What's the password?"

Alphas who fell into the combination fever are almost irrational at all. They respect physical and psychological desires more than omega, and they are good at using strength and means to fight, without compromise. Say.

Tong Qinghe ran into the secret room by himself, and undoubtedly showed Jiang Shaozhi that he was willing to be marked.

Tong Qinghe opened his misty eyelashes, his will was on the verge of collapse, and finally managed to gather himself together, shaking his head: "I can't say it." If he said it, he would be marked immediately.

Although he is willing to be marked, but because he is underage, for the future of the two of them, he feels that the bottom line that should be kept must be guarded.

As soon as the words were finished, Jiang Shaozhi exerted a slight force on the finger on the gland ring, and Tong Qinghe gasped.

The blue meridians on Jiang Shaozhi's neck floated up clearly, and his fingertips felt moist. The little omega cannot be marked for the time being, and a protective ring is worn on the back of the neck. Even so, the too young omgea is greatly stimulated by the alpha, and the glands are prematurely ripened, slowly exuding a trace of fragrant jasmine pheromone.

The intensified fragrance of jasmine permeated every pore on Jiang Shaozhi's body, making him very comfortable.

Jiang Shaozhi quickly turned Tong Qinghe in a different direction. His slender neck was tightly covered by a layer of protective ring. He stared at the place illuminated by the cold protective ring, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and swallowed many times: "Do you want to tell me the password?"

Tong Qinghe's ears were about to overflow with blood, he knocked his teeth, shook his head tremblingly: "Don't say it, don't say it."

Jiang Shaozhi slowly took a deep breath: "Then what are you doing here? Do you want my life?" The tip of the

little Omega's nose remained With blood stains, the corners of his eyes were moist, like a poor little girl. The more pitiful he is, the more alpha can't help but touch him.

Jiang Shaozhi touched the blood stains on Tong Qinghe's skin and took a bite. Tong Qinghe was at a loss by Jiang Shaozhi's actions until Jiang Shaozhi bullied him and cleaned up the blood around his nose bit by bit with his mouth.

Tong Qinghe couldn't hold back his tears, he didn't even know that Uncle Alpha wanted to clean up his nosebleeds.

Alpha has been completely indulged, and the pheromone that does not need to be restrained tightly wraps the little omega. The agarwood sticks to any part of the omega's fingertips or even the strands of hair, like a huge net woven, invisible and tightly entangled with the little omega.

"Are you afraid?" Jiang Shaozhi asked in a low voice, no matter what was on the little omega, he wanted it.

Tong Qinghe opened his eyes slightly, and put his fingertips on the throbbing veins on Alpha's forehead, shyly and bravely: "Don't be afraid, I'll save you."

During alpha's bonding fever, you can get through it without marking omega. The only way is to let alpha become Knot.

The formation of an alpha requires not only intimate physical communication, but also the intrusion and comfort of an omega in the spiritual aspect. Tong Qinghe has never tried spiritual intrusion. He turned his head to look at Jiang Shaozhi, and lightly touched the corner of alpha's mouth, and their faces were almost close to each other. , mixed with hot breath, the inconspicuous Adam's apple moved, and the voice was hoarse: "Uncle, I will help you tie the knot."

Jiang Shaozhi suddenly tensed up, his body was like steel, and he rolled several times in the fire.

He bit the two words in his mouth: "Complete, knot."

Alpha himself can't make himself knot, not marking omega, the process of knot formation can make omega shed a layer of skin.

Jiang Shaozhi glanced at Qiongqi who was locked in the cage and went crazy, and picked up Tong Qinghe, and pressed the password switch on the wall, and the road to another secret room immediately appeared at his hand.

The air conditioner was turned on to the maximum, and Jiang Shaozhi's body temperature was still on the rise. Tong Qinghe seemed to be under the double sky of ice and fire, and his small bag fell to the ground: "My bag..."

Jiang Shaozhi stepped on the small bag with his foot, The situation of the small backpack is as pitiful as its owner, grabbing the hand of the little Omega, emphasizing: "Help me tie the knot first."

Alpha picked up a small stool, put the little Omega on it and sat down. He looked down at his omega, his forehead was densely covered with sweat, and the omega's eyes were wet.

The fragrance of jasmine swelled in the entire secret room and mixed with the agarwood. In the astringent pheromone of the agarwood, there was a faint fishy and bitter smell, which completely submerged the fragrance of jasmine.

Tong Qinghe released his spiritual realm for the first time, clumsily and gently intruding into Jiang Shaozhi's open spiritual realm, going on a rampage for a while, and stopping for a while to slowly stroke alpha's restless consciousness.

The alphas who avoided the base training ground for two days discussed: "Two days have passed, do you think it can be done?"

"I don't know, my sister-in-law is so young and has no experience, let her be her fate."

"Team Jiang's pheromone is still so strong, I don't think it will be successful in two days.

" The information elements of the base receded like the tide, and the alphas said in surprise: "It's done."

Jiang Shaozhi was sweating all over his body, as if he had fished it out of the sea. He pulled off a bath towel, leaned against the chair, and quietly looked at the unconscious little omega lying on the bed due to exhaustion.

Although the little omega has been cleaned up, it looks like it has been destroyed and then reassembled. The skin around the cheekbones is flushed red, the corners of the mouth are not to mention broken, it is also bruised, with a few traces of bright red blood oozing, but fortunately, scabs have formed.

Jiang Shaozhi dug out the medicine box, knelt down on the floor, and rubbed the medicine on Tong Qinghe's broken mouth with a cotton swab. He lowered his head and smelled it, and the information sticking to the tip of the little Omega's hair was still slightly bitter. Except for the fact that there was no real mark of the bite-off gland, Tong Qinghe's whole body was not marked by Jiang Shaozhi.

He found a communicator and ordered someone to cook a can of decoction specially designed to moisten the throat and reduce swelling, and keep it ready at any time.

An alpha who is over 30 years old, Jiang Shaozhi ushered in his first knot.